++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 03-24-2004, 03:27 AM   #31
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fucking bad news guys!! Punisher WON'T be released in Europe!! At least not in Sweden. Daredevil didn't do very well in Sweden and Sony Music don't want to take the chance with Punisher... Guess I'll have to download it.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-24-2004, 03:29 AM   #32
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) I have 7 cd's I have to buy this year:

Mark Tremonti's solo project
Creed compilation
Audioslave sophmore album
Punisher the Album
12 Stones sophmore album
Edgewater debut album
Submersed debut album

What about Scott Stapp solo and Seven Wiser? Gonna gick ass!!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-24-2004, 08:10 AM   #33
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson
Man I'm so happy with this soundtrack. All great rock songs and not one rap song. Each song is unique and pretty damn catchy after you listen to them a couple of times. This soundtrack won't be leaving my cd player for awhile.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:00 PM   #34
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I never heard the demo version of Complicated, so I really can't compare, but I like the song a lot. I'm not a big Evanescence fan, so the Ben Moody song didn't do much for me. In fact, it's one of my least favorites. It kind of sounds like everything else out there...Some melody, some screaming. Screaming's OK if it's done right and not just thrown in there. I don't know if Ben's doing the singing or if it's Jason Miller or Jason "Gong" Jones...I don't know those other two guys.

Last edited by Dogstar : 03-24-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:11 PM   #35
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I never heard the demo version of Complicated, so I really can't compare, but I like the song a lot. I'm not a big Evanescence fan, so the Ben Moody song didn't do much for me. In fact, it's one of my least favorites. It kind of sounds like everything else out there...Some melody, some screaming. Screaming's OK if it's done right and not just thrown in there. I don't know if Ben's doing the singing or if it's Jason Miller or Jason "Gong" Jones...I don't know those other two guys.

Gong is the new lead singer of Drowning Pool. I've started to download it, so far I have:

• Drowning Pool - Step Up
• Egdewater - Eyes Wired Shut
• Seether feat. Amy Lee - Broken
• Nickelback - Slow Motion
• Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical
• SubmerseD - Complicated

The new Complicated is better than the demo version, but it's the same song. Remember that. Don't expect too much, it's the same song... But BETTER!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-24-2004, 12:27 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Thanks, Lith. I didn't know that. I'm listening to the QOTSA song right now. They so rock. I love them!!! I liked the Drowning Pool song, too. I'm sorry the album won't be coming your way, Lith. Maybe they will change their minds.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:07 PM   #37
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Thanks, Lith. I didn't know that. I'm listening to the QOTSA song right now. They so rock. I love them!!! I liked the Drowning Pool song, too. I'm sorry the album won't be coming your way, Lith. Maybe they will change their minds.

They won't. We're talking about Sony Music here. They make a lot of money anyway! They've said that they will only release Submersed, Seven Wiser and Edgewater if they make it big in US. But I'm sure they will. We have Creed, Drowning Pool, 12 Stones, Evanescence, Seether, Finger Eleven, etc, etc. I have not checked if we have every Wind-up artist, but at least we have a lot. And as you might feel too, I want the Submersed album SO BAD!! But I guess I'll have to download it first, 'cause it might take awhile untill I actually can buy it here, but when the release-date is up, I'm right there at the CD-store! And I have faith in them. And so has Mark.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark Tremonti) I belive Submersed will be the next big rock band

And so do I Mark... So do I.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-24-2004, 01:40 PM   #38
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Man, that sucks. Well, I hope for your sake that Submersed do make it big!
Old 03-24-2004, 02:08 PM   #39
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Man, that sucks. Well, I hope for your sake that Submersed do make it big!

Yeah, they kinda have to... But I'm not worried. I have so much faith in this guys, they're just gonna blow the world away. "You Run" will be the first single and, man... That's more than just good music! They will kick SO much ass!!

By the way... I downloaded something I think QOTSA, but I'm not sure. Does it goes like: "I think I'd like you better if we slept together"?

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 03-24-2004 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:04 PM   #40
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) I am pissed! I went to Circuit City, Tower Records, and K-Mart and The Punisher soudtrack wasn't there! How I hate Orange County! They always have the loser rap artists' cd's in stock on the release date, but when it's an amazing album like the Punisher soundtrack, it isn't in stock!
I usually get my CDs from Target or Best Buy, b/c I work @ Target, so I get 'em w/ my discount... and Best Buy has quite the selection, all at excellent prices (hella cheaper than mall shops like Sam Goody). Streetside Records ain't too shabby either.

Old 03-24-2004, 06:06 PM   #41
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Audioslave sophmore album
When's this one coming out??? Their self-titled debut was/is off the heezy! Some of the more recent songs they've just started playing on the radio, almost 2 years after the CD's release, are still amazing! The whole CD kicks ass!

Old 03-24-2004, 06:42 PM   #42
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Lithium what about Amazon and the like those sites are quite inexpensive. You can get two albums for $26 dollars plus postage from Amazon. Your Euro would be doing okay against the US dollar I would think. I'll head down to the record store today, anyone know if its in Australia yet? If not I have albums from AIC, Foo Fighters and the like I still need to get to complete my collection.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:48 PM   #43
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) When's this one coming out??? Their self-titled debut was/is off the heezy! Some of the more recent songs they've just started playing on the radio, almost 2 years after the CD's release, are still amazing! The whole CD kicks ass!

Audioslave has already written hundred of songs already. They're not recorded, though. I think the album will be released in fall. Remember, their debut was released in November of 2002. It usually takes a two years and two months to release an album. So, either January 2005, but Audioslave has written so many songs, I think their album will be released October of this year (or somewhere in fall). This is what someone posted in the mt.net forums:

"If anyone has been following Audioslave, then you'd know about the recent news:

At the rate they're going, Audioslave theoretically could have 120 new songs by the end of April.

'Last time when we went in to make a record, we wrote a song a day,' guitarist Tom Morello said. 'This time, we've done even more. Sometimes we've gotten the skeletons of two songs a day.'

Thats pretty sick...however, over 100 songs is prob. not going to happen. They're in good shape, can't wait for the next one."
Old 03-24-2004, 06:53 PM   #44
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) What about Scott Stapp solo and Seven Wiser? Gonna gick ass!!

I haven't heard Seven Wiser and I am not too fond of Scott Stapp. I'll first have to see if the album is any good, and download a few songs first.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:16 PM   #45
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) I usually get my CDs from Target or Best Buy, b/c I work @ Target, so I get 'em w/ my discount... and Best Buy has quite the selection, all at excellent prices (hella cheaper than mall shops like Sam Goody). Streetside Records ain't too shabby either.

I think I'll get The Punisher album at Target today!