++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-16-2003, 06:16 PM   #46
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I got up at 12:15 p.m.-- 'course, I never went to bed until after 5 a.m., so I still got 7 hours .
Old 08-16-2003, 06:21 PM   #47
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I would have stayed in bed longer Dogstar Right after I got up I wanted to go back to sleep again:lol: :lol: :lol:
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-16-2003, 06:59 PM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehe, I would have, too, if a huge moving truck hadn't come into the complex making all kinds of noise...Normally, I sleep through that kind of thing, but my window was open and they parked right under it, LOL.
Old 08-16-2003, 07:16 PM   #49
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Whoa! Thats no good Dogstar
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-16-2003, 08:13 PM   #50
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, Dogstar was not pleased .
Old 08-16-2003, 09:35 PM   #51
njcreedite
USER INFO »
I have a major sleep problem.....I can't fall asleep, or stay asleep. So, I get any where from no sleep at all to (on a good night) 8-9 hours sleep . I probably average about 4-5 hours. So I :snooze: try to nap when possible...just as long as it's not when I'm Did that once.....SCARY
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-16-2003, 09:47 PM   #52
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Yikes, Linda, that's scary!! I almost fell asleep one time driving home after working and taking a class. I did everything I could to keep alert. Rolled down the window (it was cold out), turned up the radio, sang, whatever it took. I was just so happy that I was almost home when I started to feel that way.

Relearn Love
Old 08-16-2003, 10:01 PM   #53
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Well Sheila..I was lucky. I was at a stop light. When I fell asleep my foot came off the brake and I bumped the car in front of me. Luckily there was no damage or anything. It scared me wide awake
I usually keep the radio on LOUD and have some water or soda to drink. Singing loudly helps me the most. I drive 5-10 hours a day (no I don't get paid to do this....I drive my Kids) so I get a lot of singing in. I'm hoarse at the end of the real long days. So if you see some lady in a car with the radio blarring and singing loudly along....that's me.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-17-2003, 01:27 AM   #54
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
I usually get around 5 hours sleep a night I guess. It varies. I have sleep apnea and I can't stand wearing my breathing mask so I go without it alot and then I don't sleep well either, so it's a horse a piece.

I also have nightmares which seem to be getting less frequent so that's good at least.

I do get tired driving so I have to be careful. I drive to work 30 miles one way and it's a pretty boring and straight drive in which makes it harder to stay alert. It's not as bad as it was when I was on Vicotin for neck pain. That shit is pretty powerful. It helped immensely with the pain but then when it wears off, WOW. You want to sleep wherever you are at the time. I'm glad I got off that stuff. Too many times I had to pull over and take a nap before i continued on. Scary.

Daytime naps help me so I try to do that whenever possible.
Old 08-17-2003, 01:59 AM   #55
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
I usually get around 7-8 hours each night. I always have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, unless I've managed to get about 10 hours. But recently I only got 4 hours sleep before work, and somehow I felt exactly the same as if I'd had 8 hours! Weird....
Old 08-17-2003, 02:12 AM   #56
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehe, I'm not a morning person, either. It does take me a while to wind down before I go to bed, but once I fall asleep, I'm down for the count most of the time. I feel bad for all the people with sleeping problems. It's something I've tended to take for granted.
Old 08-17-2003, 11:33 AM   #57
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
I drive 5-10 hours a day (no I don't get paid to do this....I drive my Kids) so I get a lot of singing in.  I'm hoarse at the end of the real long days.  So if you see some lady in a car with the radio blarring and singing loudly along....that's me.

LOL!! Linda, I do the same thing. I always have some tunes crankin', singing at the top of my lungs and if it's a song that I love, I'm there head bangin' away.:lol:

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 12:44 PM   #58
Aimee
USER INFO »
Could you just see the three of us blasting Creed and flying through Orlando with the windows down... Linda playing air guitar, Sheila head banging and me bobbing around like one of those bobble-head thingys on the dahsboard. No sleeping on this head trip!!
Old 08-17-2003, 01:09 PM   #59
Sheila63
USER INFO »
ROTFLMAO, Aimee!! We'd make quite the trio, wouldn't we?!! That sounds like so much fun.

Relearn Love
Old 08-17-2003, 06:50 PM   #60
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
Could you just see the three of us blasting Creed and flying through Orlando with the windows down... Linda playing air guitar, Sheila head banging and me bobbing around like one of those bobble-head thingys on the dahsboard.  No sleeping on this head trip!!

Didn't we do that????

We'll have to recreate the scene here in Philly in November. My car stereo plays REALLY loud....just ask Dogstar. I think she's still deaf from the Springsteen concert. I drove and blasted Metallica all the way