++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-22-2004, 09:25 AM   #1
Metalingus_Jay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Meeting the band after the show...

how many people here so far, have met the guys either backstage or after a show? i'd like to hear your stories about it... also, i'm going to the Myrtle Beach show, and i was wondering if everyone could share advice on where to go, how long after the show, etc.... this could be usefull info for everyone....thanks!

M_J
Old 10-22-2004, 11:39 AM   #2
EvenStream
USER INFO »
I met the band before the gig, they were really nice and took pic's with all the fans there, also they let some fan's up to the sound check, you should ask Lith, he went up and got to met them at the sound check.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:02 PM   #3
riggersversion1
USER INFO »
I met them before the ULU, London show on 17/09/04.

Had a conversation with Myles & Mark. They told me they were an hour late among other things.

I was standing with Mark for a photo and felt an arm come round me, when I looked round to see who it was, I saw Flip with a big grin on his face.

Riggers Version 1.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:00 PM   #4
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, I saw the gig with Riggers, and I met 'em too. I got backstage during the soundcheck, too bad Riggers didn't. It was SO awesome!! I got to talk about 5 minutes to each member, PLUS I saw them play a NOT YET released song on the soundcheck, which was AMAZING!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-23-2004, 10:00 AM   #5
EvenStream
USER INFO »
That was a good day over all.
Old 10-23-2004, 10:49 AM   #6
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Right after the show, and I mean RIGHT after the show, go to the back of the venue and hang out by the buses. The band is awesome about meeting the fans and make it very easy.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:38 PM   #7
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by EvenStream) That was a good day over all.
A VERY, VERY good day! It was totally awesome before the gig!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-28-2004, 03:06 AM   #8
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I got to meet the entire band before the show in Pittsburgh PA, i also met Dogstar there as well, it was an awesome day, i got the whole bands autographs, and mark handed me a pick while he was on stage! It was great, Mark looked so happy up there with alter bridge, i was proud to be a Tremonti Freak that day...oh, and i was leaning on the stage, about 4 feet from mark, it was a good deal. i also discovered an awesome new talent, not crossfade, wasnt a big fan of theirs, but Submersed rocked me, and i loved it, got to meet those guys too. Mark bent down real low and was shredding like 2 feet from my face, i almost gave birth, and im a guy, so thats quite a stretch...overall, i give the whole experience, on a scale from 1-10, a 1000000000000

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 10-28-2004, 03:22 AM   #9
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Oh, and by the way, if you ever hear me talking about going to another alter bridge concert, stop me from going, because it seems like every time i see mark live, he has problems with his equipment. it happened at the bryce jordan center when he was with creed, and at the rock club when i saw him with alter bridge...i felt bad for him because he was having that trouble, and he stumbled over his wah pedal, and almost fell...god, im bad luck

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 10-28-2004, 09:40 AM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Mark bent down real low and was shredding like 2 feet from my face, i almost gave birth, and im a guy, so thats quite a stretch
LMAO!!!!!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-31-2004, 06:32 PM   #11
shiver
USER INFO »
Man, I am going to the Oklahoma City concert Nov. 7, one week, and I want to meet the guys so bad. Mostly Mark, because he's one bad axe weilding motherbleeper. So how did you folks meet them?
Old 10-31-2004, 06:49 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) I got to meet the entire band before the show in Pittsburgh PA, i also met Dogstar there as well, it was an awesome day, i got the whole bands autographs, and mark handed me a pick while he was on stage! It was great, Mark looked so happy up there with alter bridge, i was proud to be a Tremonti Freak that day...oh, and i was leaning on the stage, about 4 feet from mark, it was a good deal. i also discovered an awesome new talent, not crossfade, wasnt a big fan of theirs, but Submersed rocked me, and i loved it, got to meet those guys too. Mark bent down real low and was shredding like 2 feet from my face, i almost gave birth, and im a guy, so thats quite a stretch...overall, i give the whole experience, on a scale from 1-10, a 1000000000000

And it was great meeting you, tremonti4life!!
LMAO @ "I almost gave birth." You crack me up!!
Old 10-31-2004, 11:34 PM   #13
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
You can actually meet all three bands...Submersed was hanging out inside after the show. Crossfade is outside b/4 AB, and the AB guys are last...
Just wait by the tour buses, it could be awhile...(I waited an hour or so)

Yes, I got to meet them, they were SO nice, EXTEREMELY down to earth, very humble, chatting with fans, the Tea Room's security, everyone.....

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller