++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-28-2004, 09:36 PM   #1
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Have a question about Jagger!

Hey does anyone know anything about Jaggers custody? I havent been here in a while maybe I missed it but the last I heard Hilaree was trying to get custody of him. I just read on a webpage that she did get custody. Is that true???????? I am praying that it isn't!
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band:
Old 01-28-2004, 09:54 PM   #2
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by #1creedfan) Hey does anyone know anything about Jaggers custody? I havent been here in a while maybe I missed it but the last I heard Hilaree was trying to get custody of him. I just read on a webpage that she did get custody. Is that true???????? I am praying that it isn't!

that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist!
Old 01-28-2004, 10:04 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist!
Your right about that hide it is no bodys business
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-28-2004, 11:38 PM   #4
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Last I heard... back when Scott and Hilarie were discussing it (with Scott's personal assistant, Diana in the room) Hilarie hit Scott with the cell phone, and they got taken downtown and she was charged with "Assult with a deadly weapon" and got, I believe, 3 days in jail. That was a REALLY long time ago. Like, still during or just before the Weathered Tour.

As far as I am aware, Scott has FULL custody of Jagger, and hopefully will have. I haven't heard anything since then of Hilarie at all.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 01-28-2004, 11:49 PM   #5
SleeplessAngel
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to SleeplessAngel Send a message via MSN to SleeplessAngel
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) that frankly is none of our business to be honest! back to happier thought in 20 years time we can have Creed mark2 with Jagger Stapp lead vocals, Scott's and April's kid on drums, and Mark hurry up because we need a guitarist!

Now I know what to give my kids in 20 years (don't have any children yet, but I do want some).
Old 01-29-2004, 12:16 AM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
I can't imagine Scott ever letting that happen, her getting custody that is. All I know is being with both parents is best, but seeing that is not an option here being with the most stable parent is the only option. It is sad really, I hope everything works out the best for him.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-29-2004, 12:33 PM   #7
bgivens33
USER INFO »
I'm not sure who you'd label as the stable parent......
Old 01-29-2004, 12:45 PM   #8
Jez
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by bgivens33) I'm not sure who you'd label as the stable parent......

Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?

Creed~~Bullets
Old 01-29-2004, 01:12 PM   #9
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?
Alright Jez!! I'd tend to agree with you on that one!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-29-2004, 02:21 PM   #10
Aimee
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Last I heard... back when Scott and Hilarie were discussing it (with Scott's personal assistant, Diana in the room) Hilarie hit Scott with the cell phone, and they got taken downtown and she was charged with "Assult with a deadly weapon" and got, I believe, 3 days in jail. That was a REALLY long time ago. Like, still during or just before the Weathered Tour.

Whoa...be careful! This incident did NOT happen in a room and it was NOT during a "discussion" about custody. It was a situation that got overheated during a brief encounter between the two.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:04 PM   #11
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) Ok, then.....how about the most stable of the two?
Exactly!!!! When I say stable parent, I am referring to a parents who nurtures, supports, spends time with, loves and shows love, provides financial stability, protects, and guides. I could go on and on. I know that there have been issues with "drugs" etc... I just know that an atmosphere where parents fight all the time and it becomes verbally abusive and physical is NO enviroment for a child to be around. So Whomever provides that "stable" lifestyle should be the one with full custody. That does not mean the other parent does not participate and spend time with them. I guess people read too much into some posts, I thought "stable" parent was commonly understood.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-29-2004, 03:36 PM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
The only thing I know is that when Hillaree took Jagger away from Stapp he blamed himself and got drunk in Chicago. Poor Stapp... Poor, poor Stapp.

(Hillaree is a bitch )

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-29-2004, 03:38 PM   #13
creed_freek
USER INFO »
i know i wouldnt want people talking about the costody of my kid on a dumb internet board.. get some lives people...

mark solo album is gonna kick assssssssssss
Old 01-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #14
Jez
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) The only thing I know is that when Hillaree took Jagger away from Stapp he blamed himself and got drunk in Chicago. Poor Stapp... Poor, poor Stapp.

(Hillaree is a bitch )
You have issues.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 01-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #15
The Lithium
USER INFO »
The new Creed album, Stapp's solo album and Submersed will kick ass too! Believe me!!

-Can you take me hiiiiiiiiiiigggghher.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor