++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-06-2005, 10:24 PM   #1
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Today...

If we are a church, as in a community of believers of Jesus Christ, and Paul was addressing us in one of his letters what would he say to us? What are our virtues and what would we need to change?

Heaven

Old 09-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #2
Sam Look
USER INFO »
what would he say

Thats quite a question. Ya know, I struggle with my spirituality daily but I have no doubt that he would say hes seen it all before...and nothing any of us have done...both good or bad...could ever be a shock. Hed say..you all need to work on EVERYTHING...but hed say it with a smile and love.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen

well acording to scriptures avoding opion of self i do believe are beloved paul was again trying to tell us of greater works And Even Gods Care Of His Redeemed Isa,ch.49.8.13 thus saith the Lord In An Aceptable time have i heared thee and in a day of salvation have i helped thee; And i Will PRESERVE thee and give thee for a covenant of the people to establish the earth to cause inherit the desolate heritages that thou may say to the prisoners Go forth; to theme that are in Darkness show yourselves they shall feed in the ways and their pastures shall be in all high places they shall not hunger nor thirst neither shall the heat nor sun smite theme for he hath mercy on theme shall lead theme even by springs of water shall he guide theme and i will make mountains a way my highways shall be exalted behold these shall come from far and lo these from the north and from the west ad these Blah Blah HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sing O Heavens and be joyful O earth and break forth into singing O mountains for The Lord Hath Comforted and will have mercy upon his afflicted
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-08-2005, 10:54 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Isa.61.1.9~Good tidings of Salvation

Also could be from be from one of Pauls Letters As Well THE, spirt Of The Lord God Is Upon Me Because The Lord Hath Anointed Me To Preach Good Tidings Unto The Meek He Hath Sent Me To Bind Up The Brokenhearted To Proclaim Liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to theme that are bound to procliam the Acceptable Year Of The Lord And The Day Of Vengeance Of Our God To Comfort All That Mourn
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Beauty For Ashes

The Oil Of Joy For Mourning the garment of praise for the spirt of heaviness that they might be called trees of righteousness the planting of The Lord that he might be Glorified and they shall build the old wastes they shall raise up former desolations and they shall repair the waste cities the desolations of many genarations.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:11 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Priests Of The Lord

But ye shall be named the priets of The Lord men Shall Call You the Minsters Of Ou God ye shall eat the riches of The Gentiles and in thier Glory Shall ye boast yourselves..For your shame ye shall have double and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion therefore in thier Land they shall possess the double; everlasting joy shall be unto theme For I The Lord Love JUGEMENT i hate robbery for burnt offering and i will direct their work in Truth and i will make an everlasting covenant with theme and their seed shall be known among the Gentiles and their Off Spring among the people all that see theme shall Acknowlege theme That They Are the seed which The Lord Hath Blessed