++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-18-2004, 09:30 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wounded Warriors Paradise

Will We Ever Make It There Is A Deep Question That We Asked And We Our Not Allowed To Let It Show It,s In Us All Nothing Kills Your Faith As Seeing A Wounded Brother On Their Last Limb And Broken Down But We Overcome That Which We Really Know We Cant OverCome Back To Fro The Flesh Decays As It Soon Grows Back Only To Start To Burn Again But There Shall Come A Day We Shall Enter The Wounded Warriors Paradise Where For Once We Dont Have To Fight To Breath A Lay Our Weapons Down To The Ground Where Wild Horses Run Free And The Angels Sings Our Old Favorite Songs Of Victory No More Tears Nothings Broken We Dont Come Undone All Wars Are Won And Only The Skys There That Only We Can Look Upon The Stars Tells All Of Our Storys We Lay Our Weapons Down And Drink Of Over Flowing Waters In The Midst Neverthless As All Wounded Warriors Now We Take Something With Us When We Go Some Wounds Are Just Too Deep To Heal So We Live Theme Through The Next Warrior Eyes And Reminds Us Are Scars Are Indeed Victory I Thank All Who Taught Me That Victory Comes From Pain And Agoney Its Trials Its Strife And Doubt We Bleed We Dye Only Then We Are Prepeared To Fly The Heart Of The Prudent Gets Knowlege And The Ear Of The Wise Seeks Knowlege A Mans Gift Makes Room For Him And Brings Him Before Great Men My Grace Is Suffcient For Thee For My Stregnth Is Made Perfect In Weakness A Place Where Wild Horses Run Free Where The Angels Sing Our Old Songs Of Victory Where The Sky Knows All Of Our Storys Wounded Warriors Paradise
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-19-2004, 01:53 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
....now that's what i'm talkin' about...
this one reminds me of a story i read once...a Native American legend...really like it...
Old 11-19-2004, 02:03 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
glad you like it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything