++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-28-2002, 09:58 PM   #16
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Huh? I thought spending 150.00 @ ticket for Creed was alot. That's the most I have spent. Creed is the only concert that I would go to extremes for.
Old 12-28-2002, 10:20 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Tantraess
Huh?  I thought spending 150.00 @ ticket for Creed was alot. That's the most I have spent. Creed is the only concert that I would go to extremes for.

I actually spent $500.00 for my pit seats for 2 shows this past summer, I would go extremes for them too, and ONLY THEM!!! It was cool because the $$ went to Scott's foundation and I can deduct it off my taxes this year!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-28-2002, 10:47 PM   #18
shane
USER INFO »
HOw did you get the tickets through the foundation. On Stubb Hubb the tickets were that much money for BonJovi He is playing at the Continental arena in Feb
Old 12-28-2002, 10:50 PM   #19
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by shane
HOw did you get the tickets through the foundation.  On Stubb Hubb the tickets were that much money for BonJovi He is playing at the Continental arena in Feb

I got mine through Stub Hub as well, it just was a charity auction Creed had! They are trying to sell BonJovi tickets for $500.00 Hell go to e-bay!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-28-2002, 10:52 PM   #20
shane
USER INFO »
Has anyone ever purchased tickets off of E-Bay and how did you know about the contest are you a member?
Old 12-28-2002, 11:00 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
Has anyone ever purchased tickets off of E-Bay and how did you know about the contest are you a member?

E-bay is safe for pretty much anything, I know a lot of people who got their tickets on there for Creed and were very happy with them. I am a member of CreedINK so they e-mailed me the info for the auction. I also belong to Bandrags and Screamline so they have a lot of items too to look at!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-28-2002, 11:17 PM   #22
hiknman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to hiknman Send a message via Yahoo to hiknman
Hey CreedJeff we are staying at the Park Hyatt too maybe we can split a cab!
Old 12-28-2002, 11:32 PM   #23
hiknman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to hiknman Send a message via Yahoo to hiknman

I got my NYE ticks from ebay actually got the m for less than face value. Like Jen I bought ticks from Stub Hub for Va Beach and paid $350.00 for a pair profits to WAWO of course.
Old 12-29-2002, 02:46 AM   #24
tru2mine
USER INFO »
I got my seat tickets exchanged for floor tickets just in the nick of time, im pumped. I guess i have to get there early now
Old 12-29-2002, 10:13 AM   #25
shane
USER INFO »
Is it better to get lower level seats or general admission seats?
Old 12-29-2002, 10:54 AM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It all depends on where the lower level tickets are. If they are in sections to the left or right of the stage, then they aren't too bad, but if you look at the seating chart and lower level is a section in the back of the building away from the stage, then they are far away. General admission is good if you plan on getting there to the venue early enough.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-29-2002, 05:01 PM   #27
CreedJeff
USER INFO »
Hiknman,

Thank you for the suggestion of sharing a cab, however, we will not be checking into the Park Hyatt until after the concert. Our flight from Phoenix does not arrive at BWI Airport (Baltimore) until 6:30 P.M. on New Years Eve, so we will be making a beeline for the concert in the rental car. Still we hope to catch up with some CreedFeeders at some point. We will be staying until Thursday evening doing the tourist thing!

Jeff

P.S. How do seats in Section 216 Row 20 sound to those of you who like to have seats vs. floor?
Old 12-29-2002, 06:05 PM   #28
tru2mine
USER INFO »
according to the seating chart their not bad, there to the right of the stage. should be a decent view
Old 12-29-2002, 08:27 PM   #29
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jeff, those seats sound ok. Row 20 is a little far back but that side of the stage will be Mark's and we'll be right in front of him, so we'll wave up to ya! Have a safe flight!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-29-2002, 09:55 PM   #30
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Hey, I am leaving to tommorrow for the Holiday Inn Studium. I will have an extra pit ticket if anybody wants it. I will be at the spectrum very early with it. hope to meet some of you there....
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.