++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 AM   #2266
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

October 3rd

"Praise to God for a living hope."

The great truth about Jesus' empty tomb is not that he is risen, but that he is living! His victory over death wasn't short-lived, it was ultimate. He now lives to make intercession for us until he can return and bring us to his home. Our life is hidden with him so that no one and nothing can take it from us. When he appears, we will get to share in his never-ending glory. How can we not praise God for such grace?

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

1 Peter 1:3

Heaven

Old 10-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #2267
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 4th

"Tomorrow never knows."

Don't you have your hands full with today? Don't you find yourself distracted from the urgent and important things of today by worrying about the problems of tomorrow and fantasizing about all the possibilities down the road? Isn't it a waste of time to be anxious about those things you have no influence over?

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

Proverbs 27:1

Lay down all thought surrender to the void
It is shining, it is shining.

~Lennon/McCartney

Heaven

Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #2268
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 5th

"The light of the Lord."

Darkness can close in around us quickly in this world today. It seems to be getting darker all the time. However, we are recipients of the light that cannot be put out and will never fade away. The Word of God will guide us through even the darkest times, and He will be close by to comfort us in time of trouble. Rely upon the light of the Lord.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:105

Heaven

Old 10-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #2269
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 2nd

"Fighting fear."

Fear is such a paralyzing emotion. It robs us vitality, decision-making ability, and strength. Courage helps us step out of fear's paralysis and turn its nervous edge into power. But this kind of courage comes to us fully only when we know that all that Satan and his allies can really have of us is our bodies. He cannot take our mind, our attitude, our faith, and most of all, he cannot take our relationship with God, given to us through Jesus.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Proverbs 29:25

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS BROTHER i loved your post this sunday morning WE ALL DEAL IN THIS AREA HE COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD AND PLAYS HIS BEST CARDS PRAISE JESUS THERE WE STAND AS CARRIERS OF THE TRUTH AND THE CROSS HE CANT CROSS THE BLOOD LINE WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS the deeper we study the precepts WE SHOULD KNOW HE IS KING AND FIGHTS EVERLASTING WITH LOVE AND THAT IS RIGHT AND IS JUSTFIED BECAUSE HE IS knowing the word of GOD And Our Struggles Were Furfiled IN HIM Romans 8,32,39 For I,am persuaded that neither death nor angels nor princeipllities nor powers nor things present nor things to come nor height nor depeth nor any other creature SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPRATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 10-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #2270
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 6th

"Justice and righteousness."

Doing what is right is not all that easy. When we dedicate ourselves to justice, we must be ready to face the wrath of all those who don't see things the same way we do. God loves justice and righteousness, and we need to remember that He is ever on the side of what is right. He will be with us when we face persecution for righteousness' sake. Rely on Him.

I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.

Psalm 119:121

Heaven

Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #2271
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 8th

"He is our Savior!"

1 Peter 2 reminds us that we are here as witnesses to "declare the praises of him who has called us out of darkness into his marvelous light." We have seen and experienced God's saving work. We are recipients of his blessing. We are the people who anticipate his mighty deliverance yet to come. How can we remain silent? How can we remain bitter, pessimistic, or discouraged? The God who made the tomb empty and made the corpse our living Lord is our God and he is mighty to save.

"I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed - I, and not some foreign God among you. You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "that I am God."

Isaiah 43:11-12

Heaven

Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #2272
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Almighty Wonderfull He Is

THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD WHO WAS UNKNOWN TO HIS CHILDREN Who Cant Be Praised Enough Psalm 78 6,16, PRAISE JESUS the message Matt 15,1,9 BLESSINGS AND STENGETH KATS
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 AM   #2273
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 9th

"Enticers to idolatry."

So many people want us to follow their lead and obey their voice. But God has proved himself faithful and loving through the ages. In his might he is to be revered. But rather than seeing reverence as a "church thing," we are reminded by Moses it is a "life thing." We are to obey and keep his commandments, and we are to serve him and depend upon him in our daily lives. Rather than silence in the assembly, reverence is action to his glory!

It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Deuteronomy 13:4

Heaven

Old 10-10-2008, 06:16 AM   #2274
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 10th

"The blessings promised in this psalm are ours."

We wait in this life, not sure of what is coming next. The options don't look promising, but we can rejoice in the fact that our Lord is coming to set all things right. His banner is ever out before Him, and as we look unto the hills of the new age to come, we cannot help but notice that God is there waiting for us. Where does our help come from? It comes from the Lord God, who created, who sustains, and who will redeem.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:1

Heaven

Old 10-11-2008, 07:32 AM   #2275
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 11th

"Let us trust in his mercy and grace."

It is so hard to share the secrets of our hearts with anyone. We want to keep our secret failings, embarrassments, and sins hidden, fearing others would reject us and we would shame ourselves. But hidden sin is only hidden from us, not from our Father. Hidden sin festers in our hearts and drives a wedge between us and the God who would forgive us and empower us to triumph over it if only we would pour out our hearts to him, because he is our refuge.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalms 62:8

Heaven

Old 10-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #2276
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 10th

"The blessings promised in this psalm are ours."

We wait in this life, not sure of what is coming next. The options don't look promising, but we can rejoice in the fact that our Lord is coming to set all things right. His banner is ever out before Him, and as we look unto the hills of the new age to come, we cannot help but notice that God is there waiting for us. Where does our help come from? It comes from the Lord God, who created, who sustains, and who will redeem.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:1

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS, Luke 24 36,44, again after seeing so many mircales The Disciples Were Astonshied GLORY AS I LOVE WHEN THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE PREVAILS AGAIN Why Are YE SO TROUBLED GLORY PEACE BE STILL When Did Thou Doubt Me And Why Do Thoughts Of Doubt Arise In Your Hearts And When He Had Spoken He showed Him AND WHILE THEY YET BELIEVED NOT FOR JOY And Wondred He said unto theme GLORY TO GOD HAVE YE HERE ANY MEAT ? PRAISE JESUS And they fed him fish and honey comb and he ate it AND PRAISE JESUS He Set Before Theme The Bread Of Life AND THE MEAT THAT DOES NOT DECAY PRAISE JESUS and he said unto theme brother David these are the words WHICH I SPAKE UNTO YOU WHILE I WAS YET WITH YOU THAT ALL THINGS MUST BE FURFILLED which were wriiten in the law of moses and in the prophets And In The Psalms Concering Me AND THE PRAYER For Us All Was Glorified He taught theme PRAISE JESUS HOW TO LABOUR AND TO EAT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE By BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM GOD And Today We Cant Give Into Doubt And Darkness Great Post As Always David BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS AND TODAY I FEEL LEAD TO SAY IT PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL as we all go forth IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #2277
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #2278
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 12th

"God's your guardian."

Turn to the Lord when you are weary, and he will rejuvenate you and set you back on your feet.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psalm 121:5

Heaven

Old 10-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #2279
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN David PRASING GOD THIS SUNDAY FOR ALL HIS THE SUSTAINER THE LIVING GLORY AND THE BEAUTIFUL ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL HE IS BEAUTIFUL ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL AND I PRAISE JESUS TODAY THAT I STILL, cant even walk without him holding my hand BEAUTIFUL ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL lets remind Heaven And Hell Today Kats HELL IS BELOW ME AND ITS THERE WHERE LIFE AND STRUGGLES PUT YOU IN BUT THATS WHY THERE IS HEAVEN TO REACHER HIGHER AND HIGHER AND REMAIN ON SOLID GROUND HEAVEN IS ABOVE THAT PRECIOUS KINGDOM CAN BE WITH ME IF I REACH AND EXCEPT IT JESUS HAS Already Proclaimed Victory AND IF THE WICKED PERSIST Which Is 95 percent of the time PRAISE JESUS AND THE WICKED DAILY GIVES US THE LIE There Is No Hope In You Haaaaa PRAISE JESUS point im making THAT IF he has mercy upon the wicked Kats When It Gets So Hard How Much Mercy do you think he will show unto you I Dont Care Today I dont Care If You Wants Thought You Were GOD and just something happend man things was just never right again PRAISE JESUS Your Salvation is wating just keep reaching higher and higher WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE im possible davids possible this could just keep On all Night BLESSINGS STRENETH AND PEACE KATS
Old 10-13-2008, 06:15 AM   #2280
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 13th

"Cruel to be kind."

When Israel lay devastated in the face of a ruthless enemy that would rob all glory and strip bare the very soul of God's people, God issued his promise. While the destruction visited upon them was in response to their rebellion and sin, God's punishment wasn't punitive alone, but redemptive. In their destruction, God promised prosperity, hope, and a future. Just as a doctor must cause pain when he sets a broken bone so it may heal, God's discipline is not capricious but curative and ultimately life-giving.

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11

Heaven