++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2004, 12:26 PM   #16
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What Jesus went through wasn't all rosey posey! He did endure a lot of brutality, so the voilence should be expected.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-06-2004, 02:38 AM   #17
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh. And I think that in this day and age, Christianity is being dumbed down alot. Jesus did go through all that for us. Roman torture was barbaric and bruital! Crucifictions were inhuman! Our Saviour went through this for us. What if U were there and had to see it first hand?

Also Isaiah talks about him not even being recognisable as a man, so when they were dragging Him off, the way He looked, that verse came to mind, and I cried, cos I was seeing the reality of a scripture that was written hundreds of years before it even happened...Jesus knew the scriptures...he knew that was gonna happen to him....That is so full on!

What I loved about it was that I am always depressed cos of the trials I have been going through, especially with my health. Being reminded of what Jesus went through for us is important, so we can get things into perspective.

Hey, it happened. This is part of Christianity folks. Can't deny it, or try to sweep it under the rug.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-06-2004, 12:10 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
After Life he lived here. On Earth He knew it was going to happen. To Him. yes Thats What Brings Me Too My kness Sometimes And In Tears. Sincirr. Just Look At The Life He lived. And when i think About this it Cuts Like A knife. Ive Wrote A lot Of Poems About This The Way I feel About And How The Feelings Of My Sweet Jesus. Can Relate to Theme Do. And His Alone Times Were Many. Just So much Strife And Struggle.......Sincirr You Got.. Me On A Roll Again, It Dont Take Much To get Me Started. My lords. Life And death. Was Both Painfull And Sad!! Im Glad To know That I was On his Mind When He Was hanging There . HE DIED SO WE COULD LIVE. ROCKON!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #19
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
this is a hardcore jesus movie... which i loved very much. Mel Gibson did a great job of portraying jesus' suffering. It seemed like evil won over jesus here, like "The last temptation of christ", which is a great movie too. After watching this movie, I recommend watching End of Days, i think those movies have very similar themes.

"you died... for nothing!!"- Satan: "End of Days"
Old 03-07-2004, 03:37 PM   #20
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I just saw the movie last night and I too whole-heartedly agree with JenRN and Mr.CreedFreakTN!! I too couldn't take my eyes of the screen!! And I don't think I've EVER heard soo much silence in a movie theater in my life!! People didn't just rush out at the end like they usually do...We sat in stunned silence for a few minutes...And when Jesus took his last breath and there was silence on screen, you could have heard a pin drop in that theater!! All I can say about this movie: INCREDIBLE!!!! Well done Mel!!! BRAVO!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 03-07-2004, 10:02 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man) this is a hardcore jesus movie... which i loved very much. Mel Gibson did a great job of portraying jesus' suffering. It seemed like evil won over jesus here, like "The last temptation of christ", which is a great movie too. After watching this movie, I recommend watching End of Days, i think those movies have very similar themes.

"you died... for nothing!!"- Satan: "End of Days"
Well As Long satan Thinks That. Thats All Good by Me. Let him think it As Like The World . What That Bastard Dont know Is What Kills him Hehehe
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-08-2004, 01:01 AM   #22
Tia67
USER INFO »
My review of the movie, the most amazing love story I have ever seen. So amazing that someone loves me that much. AWESOME!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #23
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN) It was in your face hit you right between eyes movie that will do more for the church than anyone has done in a long time. I believe with all my heart this wasn't about how money he could make, but this was a gift from God to Mel Gibson. This movie will bring more people to God and church, more backsliders back to church, and the curious on lookers in to the theaters to see what all the fuss is about, and by the end you will feel emotionally drained. After the movie was over nobody wanted to get up , most people including myself sat their and wept in silence. I needed to tonight badly. Go see the film...
i seen it!!! this is reality an people should know how jesus suffered for us thats alot of the problem its not to be taken lightly i cryed my eyes and at the same time praising the lord!!!!!!!! i agree with ya all the way
Old 03-09-2004, 01:35 AM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen!!!