++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2006, 10:56 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nothing Face

through a long dark journey of times and changes i know to you it was only a day but just now feeling the voyage of worlds a times and seasonings passing and changing through are separation untill the day you found your rock your own cheek to lay your weight upon and to pass a hidden a smile that i reconize way way far deep behing these irony walls no one will ever see the smile or understand it far far away where no can see you are my father and have faith in me so i could never let you go when you pass by me with a blanket of clouds of purple and red and the lighting strikes and holds me behind the clouds,without words you let me know and i anwser my daddy i,ll never let you go my nothing face you never had to have one for me to love you so i tell every angel i meet i love him so and he knows it so i cant help if the world be far away your ways i really dont care i know your MY GOD And I Love You So Nothing Face you need not one for me to love you so dont ever let me go i know i should,nt ask you such a thing but i,am just me and i just had to let you know just between you and me my nothing face who knows me better than i who trusts me to do the very best i can and then more nothing could be more real than you my nothing face the fire moves across the ocean the fire burning on the water my nothing face Glory Hides Herself behind the pillow of your clouds your hands your plans your ways not subject to no one my nothing face
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You