++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 08:11 PM   #106
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-23-2003 12:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-23-2003 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen so many crappy posts in a Creed Feed thread before. You missed it big. [/b][/quote]
First things first, take a chill pill and relax.

Don't take this offensivly, but you seem to know it all. You seem to think that everything you are telling us is 100% true. I think we all just need to shut up and wait until something is official because it is getting way out of hand.

Everybody seems to think something different, not everyone is going to agree.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-22-2003, 08:31 PM   #107
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Hayley,

I didn't say that towards to you, for a start.

I'm completly relaxed. My world came down when Sal told me Creed was over. Now the news have been straightened out, by Michael.

But the way people are shooting to Mark, Stapp, Flip, Brian and Brett is unfair.

Stating you won't like Mark anymore coz he supposedly kicked Stapp out is childish, and it's BIG BS, hence you (I, we) don't know the facts.

Judging like that is too precipitated.

Imagine how the guys must feel after reading that? Is that the kind of fans they have/had? I wouldn't like to see people shooting at me like that.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:49 PM   #108
hayley
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-23-2003 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-23-2003 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I didn't say that towards to you, for a start.

But the way people are shooting to Mark, Stapp, Flip, Brian and Brett is unfair.

Stating you won't like Mark anymore coz he supposedly kicked Stapp out is childish, and it's BIG BS, hence you (I, we) don't know the facts.
[/b][/quote]
I know you didn't say that towards me, but I was just telling you how I felt.

And I know it is unfair, it pisses me off that none of us know the full story, yet people are taking sides.

And are you saying that I said that I won't like Mark anymore because he supposedly kicked Stapp out? I never ever said that, and I defenitly don't think that.

My opinion, I am not ganging up on any of the guys, and even if I did know the full story I wouldn't gang up on any one of them anyway. I dont know the full story, so I am trying to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing.

Old 11-22-2003, 08:55 PM   #109
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-addicted2stapp+11-22-2003 10:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (addicted2stapp @ 11-22-2003 10:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-23-2003 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-23-2003 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I didn't say that towards to you, for a start.

[/b][/quote]
I know you didn't say that towards me, but I was just telling you how I felt.

And I know it is unfair, it pisses me off that none of us know the full story, yet people are taking sides.

And are you saying that I said that I won't like Mark anymore because he supposedly kicked Stapp out? I never ever said that, and I defenitly don't think that.

My opinion, I am not ganging up on any of the guys, and even if I did know the full story I wouldn't gang up on any one of them anyway. I dont know the full story, so I am trying to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing. [/b][/quote]
No, in any moment I said you posted that.

I agree 100% with your 2nd and 4th paragraphs!
Old 11-22-2003, 10:03 PM   #110
JenRN
USER INFO »
This has become WAY out of hand, see you later

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 11:20 PM   #111
creedlvr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-mamm1234+11-22-2003 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mamm1234 @ 11-22-2003 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->creedlvr....I love you!&nbsp; LOL

I don't have to say a word, you are already saying everything I am thinking.[/b][/quote]
Thank you! :P

And ditto for you. I haven't been on since last night. After catching up on everything here, you pretty much said what I was thinking as well.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:39 PM   #112
creedlvr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-mamm1234+11-22-2003 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mamm1234 @ 11-22-2003 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> IMO, without Stapp, there is no Creed. [/b][/quote]
I'm with you!!!!
Old 11-23-2003, 12:20 AM   #113
Delirium
USER INFO »
I think this is great, after soooo long of nothing happening with Creed the forums erupt with arguing and here-say

musnt be fun for the admins though
Old 11-23-2003, 01:33 AM   #114
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
of course we dont know the story, but rumors have gone around, and from what i hear is what is making me sad/mad. i feel betrayed, ya know.and i dont like how now ppl are choosing sides...Stapp vs Tremonti
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-23-2003, 01:55 AM   #115
hayley
USER INFO »
I don't like how people are choosing sides either, I think it is totally unfair and cruel, we really CANNOT judge at this stage.

Old 11-23-2003, 04:41 AM   #116
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I stand on no bodys side after talking to Micheal myself yesterday. We fans just get one side of it. I'm not saying that Mark and Flip are doing the right thing, but I'm not saying that they are doing the wrong thing either. Downshifter will problably be really good music, but it won't be the same as Creed bacause there is no Stapp. I hope that Stapp and Brett can write together after Creed. I actually do not hope that Brett will join Downshifter, 'cause it would be "Scott Stapp and the guys". Stapp would be left out!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-23-2003, 05:18 PM   #117
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I certainly hope that the original author of the post that started all this on the Pit is happy with herself. I'm not going to start an argument, but I do think she should've kept her mouth shut. Nothing good has come from her opening her mouth. It is my opinion that the official word of a break up should come from the band members or management. NOT some member of a bulletin board. Whether or not it is true is not the issue. In my opinion, she created a ton of shit by opening her mouth. If she felt the need to share it, she should've written it in her diary or told some close friends. But to post it on an internet message board, to me, is absurd. Did she think she was doing anyone a favor?? I have really tried to refrain from all the discussions and bickering back and forth because that's not why I'm here. I am a fan of Creed and I am a fan of the individual members of Creed. Whatever they choose to do in the future, I will continue to be a fan. I'm not on anyone's side here but my own. But I feel that I had to get this off my chest. The person that started the whole thing on the Pit must be really proud of the chaos she's created. Way to go.

Lastly, to all the friends I have made on this message board: I will continue to post here as long as Steve keeps the forums open, and I hope everyone else will too. I've said this before and I'll say it again (with apologies to Jango .) Creed is the reason I came to Creedfeed, you all are the reason I've stayed so long. No one's right and no one's wrong. We all have differing opinions, we've always known that. But please don't be upset with each other over this. No amount of bickering back and forth will change the fact that this may be the end of Creed as we know it. But our friendships don't have to end over it.

Again, thanks to the girl that posted this story, I hope you are proud of what you've done.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-23-2003, 05:41 PM   #118
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Old 11-23-2003, 05:55 PM   #119
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I dunno... that's kinda unfair! She didn't mean to create trouble. And she didn't make it up (Michael Tremonti confirmed she didn't, and that Creed is ON A BREAK.)

As for the rest of what you said, I agree.

Although I'm glad to know what's going on, coz I care for them and the band.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:01 PM   #120
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wasn't she supposedly asked not to say anything? When someone makes that request it should be honored.
Closed Thread