++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #2506
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS Those Who Have Sowed In Tears SHALL REAP IN HIS JOY GLORY TO GOD There Is A Secret JOY That Flows From JESUS You JUST Wont Find Any Where Else And Suffering With Him You Find That JOY Worth It JESUS SPOKE OF THAT JOY matt 26 and 29 And As They Were Eating Jesus took bread and blessed it and broke it and gave to his disciples and said take eat it this is my body and he took the cup and gave thanks and gave it to theme saying DRINK YE ALL OF IT For This Is My Blood Of The New Testmeant GLORY TO GOD Which Is Shed For The Many remisson Of Sins But I Say Unto You I Will Not Drink Henceforth Of This Fruit Of The Vine UNTILL THE DAY WHEN I DRINK IT NEW WITH YOU IN MY FATHERS KINGDOM Glory To God All Things New Again BLESSINGS AND STRENETH And Peace Be With Ya,s In JESUS Name
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #2507
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Heart Of Concern PRAISE JESUS

Killer Post Brother I did Read It PRAISE JESUS The Word Says It Be Good To Lay Your Life Down For Your Friends Praise Jesus Whosoever Keep His Life Shall Loose It And Whosoever Shall Losse His Life FOR JESUS NAME SAKE GLORY TO GOD SHALL KEEP IT we our underneath Obligation To Look After Each Other AND BE Of Respect To Everybodys Needs And Forbear Each other In Love GLORY TO GOD The Word Says MARK 10 13,14 And They Brought Young Children To Him That He Should Touch Theme GLORY TO GOD And His Disciples rebuked those that brought theme AMEN But When The Saviour Saw It Was Displeased And He Said Unto Theme Brother Suffer The Little Children To Come Unto Me And Forbid Theme Not For Of Such Is The Kingdom Of God A Heart Of Concern should Be Enlarged For The Babys For The Our Wise And Prudent For Our Warriors When We Need Each Other OUR STATUES Has No Meassure We Must Have That Thirst Of Concern For Each Other BLESSINGS AND STRENETH And Peace Be With Ya,s
Old 03-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #2508
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

March 28th

"Break your pride."

Let's face it: We need guidance. Our willfulness gets us into trouble when we refuse to unite it with common sense. Our Lord is the author of good sense and levelheadedness. He is faithful to guide and direct us. He teaches and nurtures us, enabling us to be the best that we can be.

Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Psalm 32:9

Heaven

Old 03-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #2509
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

THE OVERCOMER GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YA JESUS, AMEN brother pride and the abiltiy To forgive Our Enemys Its Hard BUT GLORY TO GOD OUR King Was Stipped Bare Naked To A Rugged Cross AND LEFT US A Thought In Rememberance TO FORGIVE He That Dwells In Me IS GREATER GLORY TO GOD THAN HE Than He Thats In The World FOR JESUS OVER CAME THE WORLD Our Willfulness gets into trouble GLORY TO GOD When We REFUSE TO UNITE WITH COMMON SENSE AMEN AND AMEN GOD PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY HAS giving us the gift Of Common Sence GLORY TO GOD We Only Know We Have sometimes PRAISE JESUS im glad you brought this up in this mornings post common sense Is Not Preached Enough Within Our Family GLORY TO GOD in a brief testimony i was talking to a friend on the one thing we seem to hate the most the phone GLORY TO GOD we bothed stopped talking GLORY TO GOD On The Same Plane That Day Glory To God As Everything Was Turning Around Us On A Different Page I Just Said The One Thing I Know And Can TESTIFIY GOD Does Grant Us With Common Sense And Stabiltiy Even In Trials To Handle Theme In A Matter Of Divintiy AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS And Peace And Common Sence Be With Ya,s In Jesus Name wonderfull post brother as always
Old 03-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #2510
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 29th

"Righteousness!"

That's what we are. God's righteousness. We are the testimony of how holy, just, and gracious he truly is, because in Jesus, we are his righteousness!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21

Heaven

Old 03-30-2009, 05:15 AM   #2511
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 30th

"He paid the price... We get to keep the change."

Jesus was everything and became nothing and we didn't notice what he did for us. We just assumed he deserved it, and so we did not repent. But there was something about that sacrificial story that grabbed our hearts and called us home we found in him not only a Savior, but a servant.

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and he carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:3-4

Heaven

Old 03-31-2009, 05:46 AM   #2512
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 31st

"The righteous are humbled."

James says that our tongues are mighty rudders, guiding the body where it will go. We should be very careful of the words that come out of our mouths. We can do the greatest good, and the most terrible evil, by the use of our mouths. Christians should let the truth and grace of Christ govern their language. Otherwise, terrible problems can occur. Let our words reflect our commitment to Christ, and God will bless us and defend us.

Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Psalm 34:13

Heaven

Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #2513
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

GLORY TO GOD And Praise Jesus The Mind Guides The The Tounge GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said Forgive Theme For They Know Not What They Do Brother Today WE HAVE TO BE IN THAT SAME ATTITUDE DAILY We Can Protect Our Tounges And What Comes Out Of Our Mouth BY THE SWEET PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY A Wise Tounge Is A Silent One Sometimes As The Book Of Proverbs Teaches Us AND Reframes Us From Evil Way GLORY TO GOD The Word Tells Us His Feelings PRAISE JESUS Are Somtimes The Same I Only Despise That Which You Despise AND The LORD THY GOD HANDLES EVERY SITUTION In A Manner Of GRACE AND DIVINTIY That We Sometimes Cant Subside In A Pulse Of Momeant Oh I Tell Ya What THE LORD SAYS COME UNTO ME Bring Your Anger And Languish AND SUPPLICATIONS BEFORE ME He Will Work It Out THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION BLESSED BE THE LORD WHO DAILY LOADS US WITH BENEFITS EVEN THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION SELAH HE THAT IS OUR GOD GLORY TO GOD WILL BE OUR GOD IN TIMES OF TROUBLE UNTO GOD BELONGS THE ISSUIES FROM DEATH BUT GOD SHALL WOUND THE HEAD OF HIS ENEMIES We Should Take That Comfort Of Him And Know That If We Hold On Kats HIS WAYS AND LOVE AND INSTRUCTION WELL NEVER FORSAKE US IN OUR TIME OF NEED PEACE AND GUDIANCE Be With Us All In JESUS NAME Blessings And Streneth Ya,alls
Old 03-31-2009, 10:53 AM   #2514
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Romans 12.20

Hi,
concerning Romans 12.20 my personal opinion about this is the way of wisdom, not to fight against your enemy, but against his inner hate and how to do. Or by choosing another sense of meaning, to help your enemy to overcome his inner hate to save HIS soul BEFORE his hate devours YOURS.

Reflecting at this statement, both sides of souls will not be lost. Instead of choosing the word „enemy“, as given in many translations, choose the word „the other“. Because your enemy (f.e. non-christian) might think that you are the enemy at him.
I am sure about this standing.

Both sides should recognize the fact, that variety is a gods sense!
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3
Old 04-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #2515
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Therefore If Thine Enemy Hunger Feed Him If He Thirst Give Him Drink For In So Doing Thou Shalt Heap Coals Of Fire On His Head BE NOT OVERCOME OF EVIL But Overcome With Good, The Word Says Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine But Even The Dogs DESIRE To Eat The Crumbs From The Masters Table GOD Is Wisdom And Love And Unbeliever Will Incline His Ears From The Word Of God So JESUS TAUGHT US WE MUST BIND THE STRONG MAN AND WE PRAY FOR OUR ENEMYS As Well As We BIND THEME From Us And Prayer Does Change Things The Fruit Of The Spirt Is Love And Kindness And We Forgive Our Enemys Seven Times Seven But what Happens When War Arises In Our Warfare You May Be Surprised To Find Out That Some Of Your Enemys May Be Walking Because You Have Prayed And BINDED THE ADVASARY Than You Are GLORY TO GOD Romans13 tells Us Verse 11 And 12 And That Knowing The Time That Now Is High Time To Awake Out Of Sleep For Now Is Our Salvation Nearer THAN When We Believed The Night Is Far Spent The Day Is At Hand Let Us Therfore Cast Off The Work Of Darkness And Let Us Put On The Armour Of Light Which IS JESUS CHRIST CONDUCT In The Day Of Salvation Most Of Us Know That Salvation But What Are We Going To Do When We Our At Spirtual Warfare GLORY TO GOD FIRST OF ALL We Cant Give Up Not Only For Ourselfs But Our Brethren IN WHOM We,ve Held And Prayed For WE OUR GOING TO TRUST IN GOD AND SHALL BRING OUR SALVATION TO PASS THROUGH ALL OUR WARS GLORY TO GOD We Do Know THE BOTH THE NIGHT AND DAY OUR ALIKE TO HIS MAJESTEY WE Must Hold On Through All Our Needs Warfare And In JESUS Who Strenthens Us HE CAN OVERCOME ALL THINGS BLESSINGS IN STRENETH IN JESUS NAME,
Old 04-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #2516
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) Romans 12.20

Hi,
concerning Romans 12.20 my personal opinion about this is the way of wisdom, not to fight against your enemy, but against his inner hate and how to do. Or by choosing another sense of meaning, to help your enemy to overcome his inner hate to save HIS soul BEFORE his hate devours YOURS.

Reflecting at this statement, both sides of souls will not be lost. Instead of choosing the word „enemy“, as given in many translations, choose the word „the other“. Because your enemy (f.e. non-christian) might think that you are the enemy at him.
I am sure about this standing.

Both sides should recognize the fact, that variety is a gods sense!

I agree... In all strife and contention, those that revenge are conquered, and those that forgive are conquerors. We must learn to defeat ill designs against us, either to change them, or to preserve our own peace.

Heaven

Old 04-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #2517
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Therefore If Thine Enemy Hunger Feed Him If He Thirst Give Him Drink For In So Doing Thou Shalt Heap Coals Of Fire On His Head BE NOT OVERCOME OF EVIL But Overcome With Good, The Word Says Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine But Even The Dogs DESIRE To Eat The Crumbs From The Masters Table GOD Is Wisdom And Love And Unbeliever Will Incline His Ears From The Word Of God So JESUS TAUGHT US WE MUST BIND THE STRONG MAN AND WE PRAY FOR OUR ENEMYS As Well As We BIND THEME From Us And Prayer Does Change Things The Fruit Of The Spirt Is Love And Kindness And We Forgive Our Enemys Seven Times Seven But what Happens When War Arises In Our Warfare You May Be Surprised To Find Out That Some Of Your Enemys May Be Walking Because You Have Prayed And BINDED THE ADVASARY Than You Are GLORY TO GOD Romans13 tells Us Verse 11 And 12 And That Knowing The Time That Now Is High Time To Awake Out Of Sleep For Now Is Our Salvation Nearer THAN When We Believed The Night Is Far Spent The Day Is At Hand Let Us Therfore Cast Off The Work Of Darkness And Let Us Put On The Armour Of Light Which IS JESUS CHRIST CONDUCT In The Day Of Salvation Most Of Us Know That Salvation But What Are We Going To Do When We Our At Spirtual Warfare GLORY TO GOD FIRST OF ALL We Cant Give Up Not Only For Ourselfs But Our Brethren IN WHOM We,ve Held And Prayed For WE OUR GOING TO TRUST IN GOD AND SHALL BRING OUR SALVATION TO PASS THROUGH ALL OUR WARS GLORY TO GOD We Do Know THE BOTH THE NIGHT AND DAY OUR ALIKE TO HIS MAJESTEY WE Must Hold On Through All Our Needs Warfare And In JESUS Who Strenthens Us HE CAN OVERCOME ALL THINGS BLESSINGS IN STRENETH IN JESUS NAME,

Word Sis! The line of our duty is clearly marked out, and if our enemies are not melted by persevering kindness, we are not to seek vengeance; they will be consumed by the fiery wrath of that God to whom vengeance belongs.

Heaven

Old 04-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #2518
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 2nd

"Victory over sin and death."

One thing the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) make clear is that Jesus' death on the cross was no accident. Jesus knew the challenge that awaited him in Jerusalem, and he walked into it to deliver us from the same fate.

Now as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!"

Matthew 20:17-19

Heaven

Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #2519
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 30th

"He paid the price... We get to keep the change."

Jesus was everything and became nothing and we didn't notice what he did for us. We just assumed he deserved it, and so we did not repent. But there was something about that sacrificial story that grabbed our hearts and called us home we found in him not only a Savior, but a servant.

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and he carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:3-4

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN The Servant FOR THO HAS MADE HIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS That Affliction We All Must Walk In ISA 10,Verse 11 GLORY TO GOD HE SHALL SEE OF THE TRAVAIL OF HIS SOUL AND SHALL BE SATISFIED BY HIS KNOWLEGE AND SHALL JUSTIFY MANY FOR HE SHALL BEAR ALL And By His Name WE Satisfied In All Areas Of The Soul That Is Needed John 4 and verse 10 THE GIFT OF RENEWEL The Fountain Of Youth GLORY IF Thou Knewst The Gift Of God And Who It Is That Saith To Thee Give Me Drink Thou Would Have Asked Of Him And He Would Give THE LIVING WATER , Verse 14 But whosever Drinketh Of The Water That I Shall Give Him Shall NEVER THIRST, PRAISE JESUS we can set and bang our heads GLORY TO GOD Ever Done That We Knows Ya,alls WE CANT OVER COME But Oh Again IF WE JUST TAKE THE TIME TO WHISPER HIS MIGHTY NAME HE OVERCOMES THE BATTLE THAT IN OURSELFS WE CANT DO BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH YOU You All
Old 04-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #2520
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Re: Romans 12.20

[quote=TrulyAmazing] AMEN AND AMEN The Servant FOR THO HAS MADE HIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS That Affliction We All Must Walk In ISA 10,Verse 11 GLORY TO GOD HE SHALL SEE OF THE TRAVAIL OF HIS SOUL AND SHALL BE SATISFIED BY HIS KNOWLEGE AND SHALL JUSTIFY MANY FOR HE SHALL BEAR ALL And By His Name WE Satisfied In All Areas Of The Soul That Is Needed

Oahh! Good Bear saying something.
I wish that the idea of bibles wisdom in mind of which people come to show not as an entertainment of holiness, but as a wisdom for people in politics!!!!!!
!!!

"FREE", a Ghospel.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 04-03-2009 at 01:03 PM.