++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-08-2005, 12:00 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Un Heared Song

My Life The Living Sarafice My Heart A Living Sacrafice Before The Alter My Memorys Of That Which I Leave...is not photos in album its not Things Of This World But My Spirtual Reflictions That Which I Love That Which I Hold On To I Give It To You With No Questions Asked, The Skys We Look Up On Give To Thee Cherish Theme The Skys That Will Never Die The Voices In The Wind Every Whimper And Every Whisper And Every Cling And Every Touch Of My Hand I Give You In Your Hands Every Tear I Really Have Kept In Bottles And Caught Everyone And Drink The Water Down Salty And Bitter Sweet Like Your Voice Singing To Me Acrossed A Distant Shore Im Falling Every Step Of The Way But I Promise I Will Meet You There Un Heared Song No One Can Say How Many Its Hard To Say How Many Times We Will Fall Before We Rise I Will Never Leave You There Alone My Heart And Will And Stregnth A Living Sacrafice Before The Alter Memorys Of That Which I Leave Is Not In Photos In Albums Its Not Things Of This World But My Spirtual Reflictions That Which I Love That Which I Hold On To I Give To You With No Questions Asked Begged For Bout And Sold The Walking Anwsered Prayer The Living Sacrafice The Secret Of The Unforgiven The Skys We Look Up On I Give To Thee To Cherish The Voices The Wind Every Whimper Every Whisper And Every Cling And Oh Every Touch Of Your Hand My Hand I Give You In Your Hands Rest With All That You Know Is Real That No Man In Heaven Or Earth Can Take Away Not Ever ..I Will Fall Before Thee And Kiss Thy Sword Every Tear I Have Really Stored In Crystal Bottless I,ve Caught Everyone I Catch Every Tear That Falls I Carry Theme With Me On My Journey Un Heared Song And Drink The Water Salty Bitter Sweet Like Your Beautiful Voice Singing To Me Acrossed The Distant Shore Moving Across The Water I Dont Know How Many Times I Will Before I Reach The Narrow End All I Know Is I Was Made To Meet You There I question Not I Know Not I See Not I Wont Leave You Begging For Breath In The Dark Un heared Song I Walk Acrossed The Water I Kiss The Sun On Broken Wings Your Life Your Song Is All That Ever Matter Do You Hear The Reflictons Of Your Own Voice In A Whirlwind Unheared Songs That Dont Speaks As Loud AS My Heart Like A Thunder Of Revalation That Must Come To Sing Its Really Of Of No Concern Your The Truth And Mercys Never Ending Song A Living Sacrafice A Walking Awnsered Prayer I Have Bottled Your Tears And Drinked Theme Down And Caught Every One Salty And Bitter Sweet Like Your Beautiful Voice Singing To Me Acrossed The Distant Shore I Will Be The One To Meet You There Hold To You Un Heared Song ................
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Wow...i really liked the feeling that piece gave....awesome...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-08-2005, 10:08 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
...thanks...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Creedsister, that was incredibly moving. WOW, thanks for sharing.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:25 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Creedsister, that was incredibly moving. WOW, thanks for sharing.
thank you Doggy ...