++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2003, 12:42 AM   #76
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yeah I wish I could get those minutes back
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-08-2003, 12:42 AM   #77
Weathered
USER INFO »
me 2.....then iwould just waste them again lol
Old 02-08-2003, 12:46 AM   #78
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
everything I do is a waste anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-08-2003, 12:46 AM   #79
Weathered
USER INFO »
i would prolly listen to music and think about shan while talking to shan
Old 02-08-2003, 12:47 AM   #80
Weathered
USER INFO »
thats not a waste of time though
Old 02-09-2003, 01:19 PM   #81
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
!

This would probably be my last post so here it is :

Jango !!!?? .......... You cock-sucker-mother-fucker ........ i know how inteligent you are considering of your everyday presence on this board ........
I am from Macedonia and my first language is Macedonian and i have never spoken in English with anyone in my life except my English teacher. I should've said this at the begining . So the-most-inteligent-piece-of-shit i am waiting for your 60000 words essay for whatever you want to talk about on Macedonian or any other language that you know and i'll tell you how inteligent you are , you BITCH ...

Hey Xterminator !!! Listen bro ! I think you should stop coming at this board and find some friends . Go to parties every weekend and find some chicks . You are so young and life is short to spend it by the PC talking about something like this ok . Fuck this . Fuck me . Help yourself . Life is beautiful .

Teri ! Nice talking to you . :|

Dogstar : Everything i said in the second post about you and to you was reply to your reply on my first post . It is not so complicated you see . If you read everything we said to each other from the begining you'll see that you are not right about some things .

I think i am finished with all this shit .
I am sorry for wasting your time if you see it like that . If anyone found something interesting and informative i am glad . I said a lot of facts but i also said my opinion about many things for this topic that I started . At the end i just realised some things . When draperpam said to me: " But that is your opinion and we are not you. " i thought that she is completely right . There are many kinds of people . Some of them don't care about this or that . They just love what they love and that's it . There are people that don't care about some things . There are people that look only the bright side of anything . Does that make them bad people or mean people or maybe stupid people ? I don't think so . It's just that they are strange or i don't know ..... There are people that noone can make them think different . How do i look at things is not how you look at things . And i think that i don't need to continue to post about something that others here don't want to talk about and it is oposite of their thoughts and they have some more interesting things to talk about(this is individual) .
So i am gonna continue to love music , and continue to look at things like before . I am happy about who i am and i know you are happy about who you are and that is the most important thing . So continue with your lifes the way you think is best for you . If you really love coming here on this board then continue doing that . That is what makes you happy and thats good . And fuck me if i said something you didn't wanna hear . I probably shouldn't have to say it . But i already said that . Don't forget that I stand by everything i've said but i just think i maybe shouldn't have say all of that . I knew that after writing all that text i wouldn't feel better or worse . I think i just wanted to inform you about some things and to see what you think about that . I am sorry cause all of you see only negativeness in this and i just wanted to be informative and thoughtful . However .

Take care
Sincerely
creed_zakon
Old 02-09-2003, 01:57 PM   #82
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: to N30°14'?.7 W84° : Thanks about the response . I can give you the whole interview if you like . Tell me your e-mail . And of course i'll buy next album to see what else can Creed offer. I actually buy a lot of CDs cause i wanna know how every band evolves and matures and what else they can musically offer . Will i like it , we'll see about that ? I have many albums at my home that i just bought them cause i was curious to listen what has the band to offer other than the singles . You also didn't read the whole post . I said a lot of times that i stiil like Creed but i am not a fan anymore . There are differences .

ok, zakoon...

seriously, what makes you think a band should change their style from album to album? it they´re supposed to do that, the bands should change their names everytime they release a new album too...

so, tell me: Bullets, MOP, OLB, MS, Lullaby, WGMB and Illusion. do you think they all sound the same?

anyway, I don´t know why I bothered to reply once again to this thread...

and you could have posted that interview here... so everybody could see it.

I didn´t get why you subscribed here just to post pearl jam stuff and bash the others.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:02 PM   #83
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Re: !

Quote: Originally posted by Creed_zakon

oooohhhh...

anyway, fyi: no need to diss everybody here. there are a lot of 13 and 14 y-o here. no need to be hard on them. and everybody would also appreciate more respect when talking to the ladies.
Old 02-09-2003, 03:46 PM   #84
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Elvis has left the building
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-09-2003, 05:29 PM   #85
hotforscott
USER INFO »
To be Macedonian or whatever, can I ask if he/she learned the cuss words in English first because they seem to have those down pat.
Old 02-09-2003, 06:33 PM   #86
jango
USER INFO »
Re: !

Jango !!!?? ..........

This had nothing to do with your opinion. In any language, you still don't get it.

You're a dumb, idiotic, rat bastard in every language.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-09-2003, 06:48 PM   #87
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
:lol:
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-09-2003, 08:42 PM   #88
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Re: to continue ...

<b>About that with "The Police" ....... if it is really what you say , that it was a joke then you win . I apologize about not reading the whole tread and then make a statement . I also have never spent much more time than a few minutes & to go through the other posts and to know which of you listens to what kind of music or which of you is telling jokes a lot , i just saw that written and i was like "what is she talking about ?" ....... i apologize about that . </b>

So, it's okay for you to half read our posts and threads and get the wrong idea from them, but you yell at us for not reading your 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 word posts??? Puh-lease
Old 02-09-2003, 09:17 PM   #89
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow has this thread been an enormous waste of time and energy. Can we go over to Music Matters now and play Name that Tune II? I love that game and it doesn't waste NEARLY as much of my time as this thread did. C'mon, let's go there.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-09-2003, 09:22 PM   #90
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Let's make our escape......