++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 10:25 PM   #46
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Re: 3rd PIECE

Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
OMG!!! LMAO U RETARD HES JOKING. Omg ud havta be REALLY Stupid not to know that!! LOL u really THINK HEs Actually Thinks that!! LMAO U gotta be THE biggest LOSER ever to come here!!

i agree
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-31-2003, 04:32 PM   #47
jango
USER INFO »
(off topic response - it's a silhouetted version of the flame on Audioslave's album cover... designed by the same guy who did Pink Floyd's best cover work)
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-01-2003, 03:21 AM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
oooooops! :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:  

SO SORRY FOR THAT!!!

I always make confusion about you 2...

LOL, no problem, Marcos
Old 02-03-2003, 11:49 AM   #49
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Seems I offended more people than Creed_zakon.

(Dogstar: I heard Black this weekend and was brutally reminded about the time when this song made me shed tears. Sorry I mentioned what I did in my last post.)
Old 02-03-2003, 03:42 PM   #50
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Creed on Mtv??

What the fucking piece of shit!!! I already ever see creed on mtv!!!!

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-04-2003, 08:03 AM   #51
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Whoa, Geek. Chill. J/K, but yeah, I don't remember seeing Creed on MTV much myself.
Old 02-04-2003, 01:29 PM   #52
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
take a chill pill home slice
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-04-2003, 01:53 PM   #53
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemer
Seems I offended more people than Creed_zakon.  

(Dogstar: I heard Black this weekend and was brutally reminded about the time when this song made me shed tears. Sorry I mentioned what I did in my last post.)

Hey, Redeemer, you didn't offend me, we just disagreed a little is all . And don't be sorry for your opinions. It's great that you expressed them. They inspired discussion and debate and that's a great thing! Don't EVER be afraid to speak your mind!!!!
Old 02-04-2003, 01:54 PM   #54
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i'm not afraid to speak my mind
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 02-04-2003, 02:33 PM   #55
Redeemer
USER INFO »
We know, Dan. We know.
And thanx for the encouragement, Dogstar. I guess it's all right to have opinions, you just gotta watch the way you express them.

hey Dan, I haven't heard "home slice" in a long while!
Old 02-07-2003, 10:51 AM   #56
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
I am back ... to reply ...

I must say i got a lot of response ... thanks ...
So i to continue with the conversation and to reply to some of you :

Hey Mulletman thanks about "..who the fuck are you?" .... means a lot . Great reply .

Steve ............ if you didn't have time to read the whole post than why are you replying ? It seems you are David Coperfield and you know everything what i meant to say without reading that huh ? Impresive .
Of course a lot i said is opinion but i also said a lot of facts that you , i dont know why , skiped them and went straight to the things that you don't agree . I just said that i am not a Creed fan anymore, but i still like Creeds music . Do you see any difference between being a fan of a band and liking a band ? I hope you also like other bands but you love Creed the most . I never said that if you don't like Pearl Jam you don't know rock music . That is not true . And you know who thinks that Eddie sold out after that Last Kiss song .... the ones who only know to bash and not to check somewhere about the true info .... You probably don't know about this so here is some info for you about these questions :
Last Kiss is a cover of 1964 hit by J. Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers . Eddie first heard this song when he was 6 or 7 and thought it is a true story and made him so sad . So before few years in a flea market he found the old original song on vinyl next to some beer signs and a stack of old Playboys. The song moved him as it had when he was a boy, and that evening he and Pearl Jam's drummer, Matt Cameron, worked out their own arrangement of it and they had an idea to use it for their funclub single . Originally a free Christmas single for fan club members(read in the 2nd PIECE of my post if you never heard of Pearl Jam's funclub) . Even the song reached the highest pick on billboard hot100 singles chart(No. 2) they never released it like a commercial single . Later it was released and this version can be found on an album called "No Boundaries," which is a to benefit Kosovar refugees . You see now , even it isn't Pearl Jam song . I hope you get something of this . No any money for Pearl Jam , although they could get a lot of this song cause it was the most popular Pearl Jam song in the masses . Maybe you'll respect Pearl Jam more about this , but i don't think so . And if you think that i am a Pearl Jam fan you are right . But i am also Soundgarden fan and a few more bands that i mentioned in my first post . I talk here about Pearl Jam the most cause it gets on my nerves when i read what "you"(the most of you) think about Pearl Jam .
Tell me which are the new pop-sounding songs . I really wanna know . And do you know what pop is ? Short name of popular. Last kiss was the only one that reached that high place on the charts instead of the most Creed singles . So if you hate Last Kiss(i don't like it but i don't hate it) and you think that Creed is better cause they had much more TOP10 singles on the charts than there is a prove for you that popier songs are reaching higher picks , not the better ones . ... i can continue with this conversation with whenever you want , just reply ... but please at least this time read all i wrote for you ok? Don't be lazy !

Dogstar ........... i am sorry also for you .......... a lot .......... why? Well you also didn't read the whole post . I didn't say that i don't like Creed anymore .... i like them but i am not a fan like i used to .... you see ... there is a diference ...... You can see that i registered with this board in November and i posted only these days about this question ....... why i came here ? ... to say what i hade to say ...... by the way i found better boards to talk about much more interesting things(for me ofcourse) ......
You said : Why did you come here if your *fandom* was already waning after Human Clay?
You really don't see any reason ... well probably to chat with all of you about was Stapp drunk or not(at Chicago) and to post 5 thousand posts on this board just like you ......
Of course not . I came here for posting that BIG post cause i didn't want to hold only for myself & i thought that someone will take some things serious , i thought someone will "see the light" ......

Hey Dogstar ... Can you judge a band and its music cause of the bigger sales or bigger fanbase ? Do you think that anyone deserves more respect by repeating his style through the years on all your albums and use the same formula that is the best with the masses or to try every time something different with a risk for losing fans ? I dont say that this second statement in the question is a prove of being better but at least earns much more respect .

You said "Worship the music, not the musicians." ........ well i agree with this, but only 50% . I was talking about being a fan of a group , that kind of worshiping . I mean how can you be a fan of band and you don't worship the band members , c'mon? It's redicilous .
I am asking you , could you worship music if the one who is singing is Osama Bin Laden ? You will maybe say that you are a big fan of Osama cause he sang & wrote some great songs(and at the same time you are forgeting about his past and personality)? On the other side there are many bands whose music is also great and you just like Osamas songs more huh? I think the musicians are very important . Sometimes in the future young kids that will like to check Creed i am sure they wont check a lot of Stapp's personality . They'll listen to his music , Creeds music and they'll say is the music is good or it isn't . But Creed is the most popular act nowadays and you can't just leave all behind the scenes stuff . Imagine if Stapp the next year do something very bad(i don't want to give an example) ... will you then still love Creed like you love right now ...
I am sure you'd think different even right now if you were present at that Chicago concert ...... but you weren't and you and all folks here just defend Stapp and i don't understand why you don't face some true ... you want to live in the world of lies ...... Stapp can't control what you do and what you want to do ... if you really have some great friends here that's great but that's not the reason to say "yes , it is true" to some questions ... if they are really your friends they'll really have to appreciate your opinion for every question ... if you are on this Creed board and you have some great friends that doesn't mean that you have to defend Creed everytime someone says something offensive and critical ...
And Dogstar ... please don't say now "How can you compare Creed with something evil?" ...
Actually , i didn't do that . ... you know that i was just explaining things to you about worshiping musicians ......
You also said :
" Music, like all art, is subjective. People like
what they like for a variety of reasons, and
judging fans to be unsophisticated in their
musical evolution because they like Creed isn't
fair. Ragging on youth and dismissing their
musical tastes isn't fair, either. Their likes
and dislikes are as valid as yours. That's
really patronizing and arrogant."
It is really patronizing and arrogant if i really said that ... But you actually didn't get it what i tried to explain and i feel so bad about that ..... What i said goes in the same line with the question that a lot of Creed fans on this and other boards are bashing Pearl Jam and how can someone judge Pearl Jam especially a kid that might never heard of them or never had a chance to hear some more stuff from other artists that are the roots of rock music . I want to say that the kids are not allowed to compare things cause of the knowledge that they don't have . That is evil . I hope i am clearer now .
By the way every kid should listen to whatever is best for its taste, apsolutely agree with that , but i hate when kid is bashing someone and at the same time the same kid actually doesn't know what is he/she talking about . Yeah , I call that bad behaviour and i get sick of that . Not of the kid actually , probably of the parents that didn't teach him on respect and how to behave in multiple situations and conversations .
Old 02-07-2003, 10:53 AM   #57
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
to continue ...

About that with "The Police" ....... if it is really what you say , that it was a joke then you win . I apologize about not reading the whole tread and then make a statement . I also have never spent much more time than a few minutes & to go through the other posts and to know which of you listens to what kind of music or which of you is telling jokes a lot , i just saw that written and i was like "what is she talking about ?" ....... i apologize about that .
Hey Dogstar ! If you really don't agree with my opinion about Creed then say what exactly . Or can you say at least one of the things you agree of what i said? Then we'll discuss more . Before you say something I reccomend you to read again the 4 POSTS at the start of this tread ...... i said a lot in there and you skipped a lot . Do you admire Creed more than Pearl Jam ? If you are older like i can guess , you must know what is good and what is better , what earns more respect ...... or you feel still so young that you didn't mature over all these years while listening all of the rock music that you have ? You really dissapointed me that i almost got sick an hour later after reading all your replies and bashing to me or making fun of me . If the older fans like you are not serious on a topic like this one than what can i expect from the younger fans , kids here? I was better after an hour , angry i can say and i am writing this so we can continue our conversation . I am open any time , send me private massage if you don't want to talk on the tread but i think this is for everyone to read . later .

marlsy : How can you say that the post was bullshit if you only read 1/4 of that?
You are the biggest prove that a lot of you are so lazy to read something about their favourite band and your favourite activity other than listening to Creed i bet is bashing ... i wrote a lot of facts there , not everything was just an opinion ......
I wrote in that post that i respect and admire Mark Tremonti and you said that it was a bullshit post . I hope Mark is honored to have such a fans like you .

to creedgirl99 : i dont want to prove anything . I just wrote many facts about music , Pearl Jam , Creed in the past 10 years but somehow you all are skipping what i said and you all are defending Creed like i said something that offended Creed . Where is the freedom of information and speach? Or here on this board there are different rules huh? If anyone says something critical about Creed then you all together go on him at the same moment ? Do you think that any band is perfect ? Do you think that i think that Pearl Jam is perfect ? I don't think that Pearl Jam is perfect and i don't agree with everything Pearl Jam did in the past 12 years . Are you happier now ?

Hey DangerousDan ....... thanks for the response . You are so inteligent that your brain is leaking down your ears . Thats all you got from all that i wrote huh? I must tell you how great ability you have for catching the main thoughts of a huge text . And did i said something bad to you in the past so you can say to me that i am an ass-clown . Use your time bro . Making jokes and being cool all the time isn't good for anyone . Bashing is someting that even morons know . Sorry bro but YOU LOSE cause you didn't respond to the post like you should have responded . You have brain in your head and make it work , damn it !!!
Dan !!!! How can i be sure if that was joke ...... i don't know who you are ...... you might said in the past that you are into metal or hard-rock or punk-rock but i just read what you wrote while doing the search through some posts where Pearl Jam was mentioned and thought "oh my God is he alright or he needs a medicine" ... and you needed to reply 3 times on that to show to everyone how inteligent you are ... it would be better for you to just say one thing about that and say also something more about of that hellalot of text i wrote ....
Soooooo ... i apologize for replying on that ok ?!! I should've read later posts there or the best would been if i didn't say anything about that post ...... later

to N30°14'?.7 W84° : Thanks about the response . I can give you the whole interview if you like . Tell me your e-mail . And of course i'll buy next album to see what else can Creed offer. I actually buy a lot of CDs cause i wanna know how every band evolves and matures and what else they can musically offer . Will i like it , we'll see about that ? I have many albums at my home that i just bought them cause i was curious to listen what has the band to offer other than the singles . You also didn't read the whole post . I said a lot of times that i stiil like Creed but i am not a fan anymore . There are differences .

Wow jango , it was great speach . I must say i am moved by it . Really .
I can give you a hat with my signiture on it for wining the contest of the "the most thoughtful reply". You are saying that you are coming here on the Creed board and you don't give a fuck about the folks that are here . Even if they didn't hear about Jimmy Hendrix you don't give a fuck ? You are just coming here and you feel happy huh? This must be some kind of a magical board .
Jango buddy , i call that losing time not using time . That is very stupid from you . Only if you have hell-alot of time in your hands than i can understand . Someday you'll be sorry about . And if you lose so much time on the boards than its you that really should get a life , not me . period .

Hey TeriB19 : Really ... you think i need a medicine ?... thank you about that ... but i spent just a few hours writing what i had to say and you insted of reading what i said you went through the replies of the others and than made a statement that i am an idiot . Wow , how inteligent from you . I really need a medicine for the headache i got from your post . And your quote for what i've said:
i am gonna make it clear this for all of you
cause i want you to learn something ............
May I ask who the f*** died and made this
jackass our teacher?

I don't know how old are you but i am an adult and i consider older than many of you here on this board where the most are teenagers which never had a chance to read something about Pearl Jam , Nirvana and their start in Seattle so i thoguht they can really learn some important things about these bands ... i made a little bigraphy and just chosed some of the main things of Pearl Jam's history and i wanted to get at least a little more respect from all of you after i read some of your posts where the most of you were bashing Pearl Jam without knowing some facts (exceptions were Dogstar & jango like i remember and a few others) ...

draperpam : the stupidest reply i've read . Any band that spends many weeks on TOP20 must be overplayed even on the radio stations . I said MTV but don't forget about VH1. If Creed and Puddle Of Mudd or Nickelback are not overplayed than who is of the nowadays "rock" acts?
All i said till now was not locked into myself . I was just inspired of your thoughts about Pearl Jam and also of Stapp . And you say you don't give a shit of what i've said . Cool . You also think i need a medicine huh? Wow ... we have a future doctor here .
I never used "shit" in my posts . Every second reply here is bashing me and not actually replying on what i've said . I don't want from you to love Pearl Jam more ok? I just want to tell you that you gotta respect older influences but it seems most of you here don't .

to Aimee : Aimee ! Ok , i agree that Blues is older but Rock'n'Roll were Beatles , they started something new and since then they were and still are influences for almost every rock band . This is a fact .
Old 02-07-2003, 10:57 AM   #58
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
And finaly ...

To Redeemer : I am glad you responded to my post . Why did i chose Creed_zakon username when i don't like Creed anymore ? !@#%!!!!~$~$$ I mentioned a few times that i still like Creed but i am not a fan like i used to ok? I was once diehard fan and had a fight with everyone who were against Creed . But many of the things i mentioned in the posts are the reasons why it is not like that anymore .
You said : How many people can say that when they hear a PJ song, they cry?
Do you know that Pearl Jam has released 7 studio albums . Also with support of almost every single there goes another b-side song and almost every year they also release at least 2 other songs for their fanclub single . So thats almost 10CDs with different songs that Pearl Jam created and what is respected for . I don't include here the hell-a-lot of covers they played on their concerts . If you haven't heard some of these songs please check them out : Black , Release , Daughter , Dissident , Indifference , Nothingman , Better Man , Immortality , Off He Goes , Present Tense , Faithfull , Given To Fly , Wishlist , Low Light , Light Years , Thin Air , Parting Ways , Love Boat Captain , I Am Mine , Thumbing My Way . I am even ready to send you a compilation of these songs if you can't download them or find them somehow . Really . Just say so .

Xterminator : How do you know that i am not joking ...... and how do you know that he is joking ...... you are his brother huh ? Or you are in the same internet cafe and you post together ...
maybe . Stop bitchin' , prove that you really know something more than that or learn something and be cool ...... you are not cool if you are just bitchin' around with everything ...

to Dogstar : Can you , please exactly say what you don't agree with me from the first posts ... and can you say that you agree with at least something that i wrote cause it seems that you are against everything that i wrote!

Hey Terminator you also said this :
Hey Cool i was included in his little rant!
Actually Pearl Jam is pritty big in canada, and
im not even gona TRY to buy any non-creed CDs
cuz its a waist of my money, Pearl Jam is old,
dead and forgotten.

I really hope noone agrees with you ...... i feel bad cause i hear that fom a Creed fan , i really didn't expected that ... i sure don't want to be your friend ...... :-)
If i was the moderator i would right now just erase you and ban your IP adress and you'll never come here again .
And you know what ! If i just said what i had to say in a few sentences it would've been skipped cause all you are tired of comparing Pearl Jam & Creed(thats what you would say which was not exactly) and at the same time you don't know anything about some important facts . Thats pretty miserable , to bash someone without knowing some facts .

These are my opinions , not a facts :
In addition, I will never again be a fan of a band that promises not to change their sound ever (and Creed have in several interviews), and I can't take someone very seriously who describes the new record as being "like the last one, only heavier!" ... The music style is so repetitive ... Saying "at least Creed is getting rock some airplay" is like saying "at least this poop is easy to chew!" . It seems that Creed is making music for the radio usage .
I don't know do you remember back when My Own Prison came out and Creed did their first interview, Scott Stapp was wearing a brown corduroy jacket and had curled his hair probably to look like E.Vedder on Jeremy video .
*A friend of mine that was at Creed concert said that his eyebrows were almost singed off with all the damn pyrotechnics . I had a fight with him at first cause i think i was a big fan of Creed at the moment . But later i just realised that he was right about what he said . I would be a fan of any group if I just heard their songs on the radio . When you go to a rock concert you go there for the music not to watch special effects that don't have any connection with the music . But probably that's cool today , to use so much pyrotechnics and a lot of kids would say :
"- Wow ... Creed's concert was so cool , i wont miss the next one ...
- No way i am missing the next one. -said the other boy
- Maybe real rockets will be lounched next time , the sky will burn - hopes the first kid " .
Also, enough of the "higher than thou" poses while singing . I can say to Stapp "play a damn instrument , act more serious and you'll get some more respect from everyone" .
Creed sounds nothing like Pearl Jam . Stapps lyrics are all about unity and love and all these things, yet he has been in how many altercations already?
These are just opinions but from my point of view i don't see what is not true and i think every normal person would agree with a lot of this(maybe about curled hair ... that might not be true ) ... What do you think ? Say it !

I'll check what you'll reply and i'll response after a few days when i will have much more free time ...... it is an interesting conversation i must say , isn't it? ......
By the way i don't have internet at home ... if i had then it would be easier , however ......

If you really don't see any reason why am i writing all this stuff to you , than probably it's because of something Eddie Vedder said at concert during Porch(off of TEN) 9/29/96) .
"I hope you know who you are, figure it out. Cause you are somebody. And I'm probably stating the obvious, but I just thought I'd do it anyway. So if you feel like you've got a piece of duct tape on your mouth, if you feel like you can't speak, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let em hear, shout it out"

At the end i'll mention my fave Creed songs just to remind you again that i still like Creed's music and i'll continue to listen to it in the future :
Off of "My Own Prison" : Torn , My Own Prison , WHATS THIS LIFE FOR .
Off of "Human Clay" : Are You Ready , FACELESS MAN , With Arms Wide Open , Higher , Inside Us All ......
Off of "Weathered" : Freedom Fighter , One Last Breath , My Sacrifice , Stand Here With Me , HIDE , Don't Stop Dancing .

And also to remind you that ME and all of YOU here are not the factor about how many sales will Creed have with the next album . The factor is the normal person who is reading everyday magazines and buys popular things . There are millions that bought Creed CD and they never spent time on any of these massage boards to chat with you so you can talk & explain to them that Stapp that day was drunk , or Stapp was not meaning what he actually said and so and so ... I want to say that a lot of fans are dissapointed , a lot of other people feel ashamed , a lot of fans will never suport Creed again if wont happen any change with the band in general in the near future .
Am i right about this ? we'll see with the next album sales ...... I hope that the sales will fall down so Stapp wont continue with his Rock Star attitude and he'll take a lot of things much more serious , if he tries to repair all that he's done wrong than he'll get much more respect from a true music fans ... By the way the sales are not showing how good band or any musical artist is , they show how popular the band is , and popular doesn't mean good . Need a prove? Here it is : last year artists with biggest sales are : Eminem Show , Nelly , Avril Lavigne , Pink , Ashanti , Shania Twain , 8 Mile .
And you know that out there in the world there are hell-alot of other bands and artists ... Creed is not the only band in the world that is making good music . Why don't you like to discover some new bands ? If you are really true music and rock fans , you should do that ...

I am done now ... maybe i'll reply again but maybe i wont if i don't see any seriousness from you ...

Take care
Sincerely
creed_zakon
Old 02-07-2003, 12:13 PM   #59
draperpam
USER INFO »
No seriousness about this thread because you want every one to feel the way you do and it is clear that we don't. As far as being an older person with a different outlook, that great. But that is your opinion and we are not you. I really do not care how many top 10 songs Creed or anyone else has - I just like the music - how complicated is that! Stupid reply or not - I don't care. I read all of your post (both of them) I still say "who cares" I'm not going to have a debate about how you feel about music - your thoughts- not mine!!!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 01:25 PM   #60
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, William Shakespeare, not that it's any of your business, but I'm 35. Very very old. Which means I don't really have time to read long boring posts. Lemme give you a piece of advice. Brevity is the soul of wit.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Closed Thread