++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2002, 01:03 AM   #16
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You won't find it.

I was under the impression the song was Grit My Soul, but I digress. It may be the first true Creed song, but it probably wasn't very good. I mean if it was a good song they would've played it, put it on the cd on as a b-side on one of their singles. No appearances to me states loud and clear it's a pretty poor song compared to Creed's other material. That and who knows if they actually recorded it?
Old 11-09-2002, 01:40 AM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, I don't know how accurate that bio was. Don't know whether it actually was recorded. Maybe it was a demo or something.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:16 AM   #18
bound4greatness
USER INFO »
it cant be bad if its a creed song, every single one of their songs are amazing, the B-sides r better than the regular ones, "Grip My Soul" is the first true Creed song, don't know if it's been recorded , but its possible that it was, but either way, i'd love 2 hear it, w/ most bands u'd think they'd use their best stuff on their albums, but w/ Creed its different, since all their songs r good, it doesnt matter, they'll save good songs 4 rainy days, look at "To Whom It May Concern" or "Is This The End" or "Bound and Tied" or "Young Grow Old", they're all amazing and coulda been huge singles for any band
Old 11-09-2002, 03:22 AM   #19
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
I agree that everything released by Creed is good. What I'm saying is, they haven't released it, but have had ample opportunity to (14 singles so far... Most were stupid though, like putting unforgiven on a single. the fuck was with that?).

In the 5+ years the Creed have been writing songs they are sure to have a few clangers in there, they just don't release them. Prefering to have a good sound through their albums. The really good songs that don't get onto the CDs have all been leaked/released (twimc, itte etc). So obviously they don't want Grip/t My Soul to be released, I'm thinking it's not up to standard.

I'm just saying, is all.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:10 PM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
I think the b-side album should have a few acoustic versions of some other creed songs...and maybe come as a dvd/cd...that would be awesome....!so u could listen to it in the car as a cd...and watch like video's of creed recording them or from them singin it live...or sumthin like that....as a dvd...! :band:

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-10-2002, 12:50 PM   #21
bound4greatness
USER INFO »
14 singles? My Own Prison, Torn , Whats This Life For, One, Higher, What If, With Arms Wide Open, Are You Ready, My Sacrafice, Bullets, One Last Breath, Dont Stop Dancing, Weathered, that's 13 on my count, in the US at least, they put extra songs on Cd singles, but there's only 13 true singles in the US