++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mark Tremonti Talk

Figure we could use a section just for Mark.. btw I'm looking for the interview I heard afew days ago but Mark said he has about 5 demos songs already done and will try to sing the whole album himself, if not he might bring people in and that it's going to be melody-driven instead of speed-driven. Hopefully this will get things picking back up here.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 01-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Mark Tremonti Talk

I wish they would just release something already.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

We should worry about getting enough traffic for the rest of the site before we worry about adding more to it.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Aww, just wonderfull wonderfull great to hear some, updates my chosen fews, we will see how it goes FRET 12 Twelvers, ....... praise jesus for that precious understanding, that can be defined, thanks for the updates,
Old 01-31-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Inspired
USER INFO »

Is this what you're looking for?
http://freegotham.com/2011/01/27/got...mark-tremonti/

I believe he said he hasn't decided if it will be melody driven as opposed to metal.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Is this what you're looking for?
http://freegotham.com/2011/01/27/got...mark-tremonti/

I believe he said he hasn't decided if it will be melody driven as opposed to metal.
i read that statement, ya know its hard to say, it would all depend, on where he is at right now with his music, and where hes, creative is flowing from, spirtually and as musician, for that matter, now i felt it best a while ago, that he we go in the speed metal direction, which is truly is getting ready for, kiding as most of us know, some days are root for thrash and speed metal is the only thing that will do, if you like it pure, no if you like it with melody mixes, its a beautiful collabration now i can, see mark welcoming the melody in his need for hard driven metal, being a family orient guy, i was looking foward to from a fan prespective, on both myles and marks projects, and solo,s to get a record done like anything else it takes of course hard work and commentmeant, he deserves what he wants to do with his music, as an artist we have the right, i wish,em the best, like nagpo said, something soon, yeah would be killer, its hard to say as an artist in brain storming and collabaration, what one can cook up, sometimes we must forget what we want, and take and hear a varitey of sounds, even things that are not even music, but speaks the words of our soul, and crank it up along with music, and have a pen handy, .....patients in all things,
Old 01-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i read that statement, ya know its hard to say, it would all depend, on where he is at right now with his music, and where hes, creative is flowing from, spirtually and as musician, for that matter, now i felt it best a while ago, that he we go in the speed metal direction, which is truly is getting ready for, kiding as most of us know, some days are root for thrash and speed metal is the only thing that will do, if you like it pure, no if you like it with melody mixes, its a beautiful collabration now i can, see mark welcoming the melody in his need for hard driven metal, being a family orient guy, i was looking foward to from a fan prespective, on both myles and marks projects, and solo,s to get a record done like anything else it takes of course hard work and commentmeant, he deserves what he wants to do with his music, as an artist we have the right, i wish,em the best, like nagpo said, something soon, yeah would be killer, its hard to say as an artist in brain storming and collabaration, what one can cook up, sometimes we must forget what we want, and take and hear a varitey of sounds, even things that are not even music, but speaks the words of our soul, and crank it up along with music, and have a pen handy, .....patients in all things,
no thank you inspired,i was,nt looking for anything, im glad to hear the news, on the projects... btw....
Old 01-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) We should worry about getting enough traffic for the rest of the site before we worry about adding more to it.

Exactly!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #9
Inspired
USER INFO »

I don't see what the difference is, isn't traffic, traffic?

I'm hoping he finally does a heavy album, rather than "melody driven". I'd like to hear Tremonti fully embrace his metal roots for once without the constant of Alter Bridge's or Creed's commericalness.

For example, I just came across this article, they refereed to Alter Bridge as being laid back (at least in contrast to Slash) I think it's a little insulting, but probably true. http://www.rockaaa.com/news/slash-wo...es-a-break-967
Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
nagpo
USER INFO »

Compared to Slashs latest album, ABIII is much harder.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
Inspired
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Compared to Slashs latest album, ABIII is much harder.

Really? I wonder why Slash would say that then. Maybe he's referring to the G&R stuff they cover? I guess I'll have to check Slash's stuff out.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) Really? I wonder why Slash would say that then. Maybe he's referring to the G&R stuff they cover? I guess I'll have to check Slash's stuff out.
Im Just A Waiting On My Get Well Cards,
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) Exactly!
about the traffic ya,alls i 50 percent disagree as i 50 percent agree, if we keep our posts civil and on topic due to the band and artist, and not personal then we may post on, i,d worry about the traffic my misconceptions whens mama gets a preaching my peoples across jordan, peace be with us in jesus name blessings and strengeth, you thought inspired the way i did at first a more heaver album, they will be room, in progress in all things constuction takes time,
Old 02-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I don't see what the difference is, isn't traffic, traffic?

I'm hoping he finally does a heavy album, rather than "melody driven". I'd like to hear Tremonti fully embrace his metal roots for once without the constant of Alter Bridge's or Creed's commericalness.

For example, I just came across this article, they refereed to Alter Bridge as being laid back (at least in contrast to Slash) I think it's a little insulting, but probably true. http://www.rockaaa.com/news/slash-wo...es-a-break-967

It matters because then we would have a section with like 8 posts in it. it's just unnessecary.

I just hope he keeps on making good music. Heavy =/= good. Alter Bridge is al the right level of heavy when it comes to Myles voice. Myles wouldn't sound good singing for Testament.

And I hope Mark does an acoustic solo album. His voice was always better suited to the slow songs IMO.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #15
Inspired
USER INFO »

An acoustic album would be interesting, but doesn't really seem like his style. I've heard him talk about his love for metal for 12 years, so I guess I'd just actually like to hear some metal from him after all this time