++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-07-2003, 07:37 PM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This is for Creed!

This is a special place to post your thoughts to Creed. I know they don't read this board, but just to have a place to post what you would say to The Band if you ever saw them and let them know how much they mean to us. This is a positive thread and those who contaminate it will get a swift kick in the ass!

I will go first!

Creed has meant so much to me over the past few years. Each song holds a special place in my heart and each performance puts so much life in me that I can't even wait until the next time I can see them. Their message is a positive one that reflects on so many things that EVERYONE goes through and they seem to be so down to earth. They do so much for so many people and it is so special to me when I hear how they have touched certain people's lives. I have made really good friends on this board that I cannot wait to meet in May because of a wonderful band that I hope one day I will be able to meet. I just think they are awesome and I am going to support them through anything that is thrown their way!
Old 02-07-2003, 11:36 PM   #2
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
That is an awesome post, and I feel the same way as you, no band has every made feel the way that they make me feel, I mean I've travelled all over the US to see their shows it's almost like a religous experence.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:41 PM   #3
Lechium
USER INFO »
If I ever meet them? I'll serenade them with this song: http://www.reallyrics.com/lyrics/N000300020010.asp
Old 02-08-2003, 12:34 PM   #4
Sheila63
USER INFO »
First of all, thank you HotforScott for starting this thread. I think it's a great idea and I've often though about what I would say to them if I ever got the chance to so hear it goes:

I'd like to share with them that since discovering their music early last year my life has been different, in a positive way. Thanks to their wonderful talent their music has seen me through some tough times as well as joyous times. I've been going through a lot of personal growth and working out some personal issues and their lyrics and music have enabled me to have revelations about myself and my life, cry when I need and also feel tremendous joy. The culmination of all this was see theming on New Year's Eve for the very first time. It was such as awesome experience. It truly was one of if not the best night of my life and in many ways a personal turning point for me. For all of this I will stand by them and be a faithful fan through whatever happens because no other musician or band has touched me and my life the way Creed has. I'm also very grateful to all the wonderful people I've met hear on the bb and I'm very excited to be meeting some of you in person in May.

I hope to meet them some day myself and have the chance to tell them this face to face but I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do it here. Thanks again, HotforScott.

Relearn Love
Old 02-08-2003, 12:36 PM   #5
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
If I ever meet them? I'll serenade them with this song: http://www.reallyrics.com/lyrics/N000300020010.asp

What will this link take me to if I click it. Is it a nice song?
Old 02-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
First of all, thank you HotforScott for starting this thread.  I think it's a great idea and I've often though about what I would say to them if I ever got the chance to so hear it goes:

I'd like to share with them that since discovering their music early last year my life has been different, in a positive way.  Thanks to their wonderful talent their music has seen me through some tough times as well as joyous times.  I've been going through a lot of personal growth and working out some personal issues and their lyrics and music have enabled me to have revelations about myself and my life, cry when I need and also feel tremendous joy.  The culmination of all this was see theming on New Year's Eve for the very first time.  It was such as awesome experience.  It truly was one of if not the best night of my life and in many ways a personal turning point for me.  For all of this I will stand by them and be a faithful fan through whatever happens because no other musician or band has touched me and my life the way Creed has.  I'm also very grateful to all the wonderful people I've met hear on the bb and I'm very excited to be meeting some of you in person in May.  

I hope to meet them some day myself and have the chance to tell them this face to face but I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do it here.  Thanks again, HotforScott.  

That is totally awesome. I love hearing stories about Creed having an impact on people's lives. They have helped me through a lot as well and I am eternally grateful!
Old 02-08-2003, 12:38 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, Carrie, it's NOT, and apparently he IS still bitter despite his thread in the Chat forum. Don't waste your time.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-08-2003, 12:41 PM   #8
Flip
USER INFO »
Creed why wont you come to scottland?

and To the man scott phillips, why wont you admitt to being my father? Daddy!!!!!

¦¦Are you ready? ¦¦

¦¦Creed¦¦pearl¦¦primalscream¦¦zildjian¦¦Premier¦¦Alter Bridge¦¦
Old 02-08-2003, 12:42 PM   #9
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
No, Carrie, it's NOT, and apparently he IS still bitter despite his thread in the Chat forum. Don't waste your time.

I didn't click it, I expected it to be something rude. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2003, 12:43 PM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Flip
Creed why wont you come to scottland?

and To the man scott phillips, why wont you admitt to being my father? Daddy!!!!!

You are to funny.
Old 02-08-2003, 12:45 PM   #11
Flip
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
You are to funny.

Sorry

¦¦Are you ready? ¦¦

Old 02-08-2003, 12:58 PM   #12
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I didn't click it, I expected it to be something rude. Thanks!

I didn't either.

Relearn Love
Old 02-08-2003, 01:04 PM   #13
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Flip
Sorry

No need to apologise. I thought it was cute!
Old 02-08-2003, 01:11 PM   #14
Flip
USER INFO »
No need to apologise. I thought it was cute!

:embarass: shucks

¦¦Are you ready? ¦¦

Old 02-08-2003, 01:36 PM   #15
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
One thing I will say the next time I meet them is we live in such an evil world filled with lust, deception, and hate and that their music is like a drug that stimulates me , gives me reason and why we should just give love ,not hate to all..I've it said before and I'll say it again their music is almost like a religous experence I go through a range of emotions. I feel they're just like me knowing their is good and evil, a God and a devil, a Heaven and a hell, and that they are searching and believing their on the right track . We all just go through so many trials and hit the bumps in the road instead of avoiding them. The one thing I believe is that God will pick us up when we fall , like a mother or father that when child learns to ride a bicycle for the first time falls and skins their knees we pick them up and love on them and assure them everything is ok, God is their doing the same thing for us. If I offended anyone I'm sorry, I believe this was more for me to hear than anyone else.