++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-27-2003, 10:12 AM   #151
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Me too, enough already.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-27-2003, 11:56 AM   #152
Julbright
USER INFO »
Well, since everyone is being so direct in their opinoins, I will too. Let me put it this way, if it were me, and I saw that there was a new post in a thread - the topic of which I didn't care to hear about any more - I would not click on the thread and keeping reading and responding to it.

I am entitled to my feelings and my opinions and while I don't want agreement from everyone, a little acceptance or repsect would be nice.

It has only been ONE month since he came out and said something that started this all over again for me. And technically it isn't over yet because there a court case hanging out there - again that I do not agree with - but it is out there. Everyone cares so much about Creed but no one seems to want to talk about this HUGE thing that is hanging out there for them. This has got to be on their minds as the time approaches. It is on my mind in the way of concern for them and what the result will be.

And if you will all take notice, please, I have refrained from going back over the details of it all, I am trying to look to the future and conjecture about what would be a good resolution to the lawsuit. If no one wants to talk about that - that's fine - I will take the hint - but all the replies are just being kinda rude to me about the whole thing. Geesh.

I would like to respect all your opinions and I am containing my opinions on this topic to this thread. Please show the same respect to me as I have shown to all of you. Thanks.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-27-2003, 12:12 PM   #153
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No one is being rude to you. They, like you, are expressing their opinions. This is a discussion board, and that's all people are doing, discussing. No one's disrespecting anyone, calling anyone names or attacking anyone personally here. Some simply don't agree with you, that's all, and they're saying so.

BTW...You're package is going on the mail today, so be on the lookout for it in the next few days .
Old 08-27-2003, 12:23 PM   #154
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
No one is being rude to you. They, like you, are expressing their opinions. This is a discussion board, and that's all people are doing, discussing. No one's disrespecting anyone, calling anyone names or attacking anyone personally here. Some simply don't agree with you, that's all, and they're saying so.

Thanks for clarifying that - I am all for people's opinions - I just get the feeling that I shouldn't say anything about it anymore and I agree with you that that is not what a discussion board is about. Anyway - I dont' really have anything new to say about it at this point so I guess I am done with it.

Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
BTW...You're package is going on the mail today, so be on the lookout for it in the next few days .

REALLY???? YOU ARE REALLY THE COOLEST !!!! That is SOOOOO exciting!!!! This has been a rough week with the sinus infection and the little one starting school and my hubbie gone again - I could use some cheer! I really appreciate you - that was so great!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 08-27-2003, 12:27 PM   #155
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Julbright

I am entitled to my feelings and my opinions and while I don't want agreement from everyone, a little acceptance or repsect would be nice.  
No one is disrespecting you.

[b]
Quote: Everyone cares so much about Creed but no one seems to want to talk about this HUGE thing that is hanging out there for them. &nbsp;This has got to be on their minds as the time approaches. </b>
No one wants to talk about it because the topic has been talked to death.

No disrespect to you Julbright, but frankly, the majority of us are just tired of the lawsuit and the Chicago concert debacle.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-27-2003, 12:30 PM   #156
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yep, I'm going to mail it on my way to work later! I hope you are feeling better. Sinus infections are sooooo nasty.