++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm Extremely Bored

Hiya Guys.
It seems that this is one of the only places i can hang out and talk about my problems. I love come in here and see like you are my family. I stopped to talk to my father like some of you know, my frienship with my best friend Mila is getting weaker and weaker after she got divorced and she's living with her new boyfriend and i dont have anyone to talk to. Last nite i went party to my fav rock place here and i had fun but i wasnt with any of my friends. Thats the point guys, i feel extremely alone and bored. Anyway, i am trying to comfort myself and i am chating on the net with my American friends. The only thing that keeps me happy is that i know in 3 months i will be travelling to New York and maybe in February to Cali to see a special friend. And the last news is that i am starting to learn to play the bass....cause someone very special is motivating me to do new things.
Thanks for always being there for me. Since i joined this board almost a year ago i feel that someone is always for me....and that someone is all you my CreedFeed family.
Love y'all
Gabixxx
Old 10-02-2005, 09:46 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hiya, Gabi! I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it. It definitely sounds like you need to meet some new people. You're an outgoing person, so I'm sure you can make some new friends!! That sucks about Mila, though. And very cool about learning to play bass!

I'm not bored, hehe. I'm avoiding doing domestic chores that keep calling me . I get very few Sundays off, so I watched sports all day and now I'm playing on the computer .
Old 10-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #3
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Thats cool your learning to play bass Ive been playing for a while now. Im sure you will find new friends, i get that feeling of loneliness sometimes too. I think we all do.
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 10-03-2005, 07:16 PM   #4
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Thanks Guys!!!!
Muad'Dib, awesome stuff man. And how is it going? I wanna learn to play it so quick!!!
About the new friends, i dunno. I am not pacient to stand people moods and paranoias. People in London arent as great as in The States. I mean, i met people from the boards i am member at and they are awesome. And even i didnt have the change to meet a lot of them, the rest are great. Like Kerri, Sarah, Kori and more. But i will try, promess.
Love ya!!!
Gabixxx
Old 10-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Aww! Hang in there Gabi*Hugs*( I know how it feels to not have friends to go do stuff with and being alone. I'm glad you got to go out and have some fun
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Hey Gabi,

I am sorry you are going through some tough times. I know I don't know you all that well, since I just got back to posting again, but anyone on here can tell you, that I have had my share of tough times. It's hard to think now that things will get better, believe me, I know, but they actually do. I had one thing going wrong after another, but now things are FINALLY turning around for me. It's hard to bypass all the drama, because that's just life, but I went from thinking things were really good in my life, just a little over 2 years ago, to things being totally totally horrible, and now things are GREAT. I know the friend thing can be a bit of a downer, but it says A LOT about you as a person that you went out there, and partied without your friends, a lot of people wouldn't do that, and you had a rockin' time. Like Dogstar said, you are very outgoing, and I am sure you will find some cool people to hang with. No one ever comes to my neck of the woods, but if you ever do, gimmie a call. I will keep you in my thoughts, and I know it's hard to think there's an end to the mess now, but there really is.

Carrie
Old 10-04-2005, 07:01 AM   #7
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Aww! Hang in there Gabi*Hugs*( I know how it feels to not have friends to go do stuff with and being alone. I'm glad you got to go out and have some fun

Thanks Hun!!!!

Quote: No one ever comes to my neck of the woods, but if you ever do, gimmie a call. I will keep you in my thoughts, and I know it's hard to think there's an end to the mess now, but there really is.

Thanks Carrie. You are a darling. I am so glad times are better for ya, you deserve it. Where do you live? I have been just in Orlando and NY in the states. I hope i can go to meet you.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 AM   #8
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I live in Sherwood, Arkansas (about 20 min. from Little Rock), lol. Nothing fun about that, but if you are ever passing through to go somewhere cooler, stop by and see me. It's really not that bad here, just not very touristy (if that's a word?).
Old 10-04-2005, 01:25 PM   #9
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Wow Gabi, either you are so alone you're just becoming this very sick and sad person. Or either you just don't have a problem sharing personal stuff with the people that doesn't know you. Either way we're very open for both normal and freaking sick people!

Anyway... I'm sure you'll find friends somewhere... And don't forget AB is coming to UK in November! Although you've seen 'em before, I am pretty sure they will rock this time as well!

"Good friends we've had, and good friends we've lost along the way" --Bob Marley
Old 10-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #10
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Wow Gabi, either you are so alone you're just becoming this very sick and sad person. Or either you just don't have a problem sharing personal stuff with the people that doesn't know you. Either way we're very open for both normal and freaking sick people!

Not Lit, i am not sick or a sad person. People i chat to them from this board cant tell ya that i am not either thing. And yes, i dont have any problem telling my stuff to the awesome people from this board cause i know a few and they always gave me great advices.

Quote: Anyway... I'm sure you'll find friends somewhere... And don't forget AB is coming to UK in November! Although you've seen 'em before, I am pretty sure they will rock this time as well!
yeah, AB are one of the ebst things in my life

Quote: "Good friends we've had, and good friends we've lost along the way" --Bob Marley
Very true. Thanks Lit.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #11
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Double Post..oooppsss

Last edited by Trimontana : 10-04-2005 at 03:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:18 PM   #12
Anna1011
USER INFO »
gabz you're not alone chick. i know how it feels to not have friends to do things with. its bin so hard lately starting college and not knowing people but i had to try to put my shyness behind me and meet new people, i havent made many friends yet but ive not been there long and im sure ill slowly make some more.

you guys are the best friends ive ever had, you're always there when i need to talk. i love you guys

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here