++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-11-2005, 03:08 PM   #1
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
*Rubs eyes*

Wow! www.scottstapp.com has been given an update..................sorta. There's a different picture up there, instead of that creepy(hey, even I ADMIT it) closeup of him, lol. It might not be a full update........but it's a start. So I guess that Kiki person was right.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 03-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #2
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Well, it's not a huge update...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 03-11-2005, 09:12 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
SARCASM ALERT:

Are they just going to keep posting new pictures of him, showing him getting older and older? Every few months they update it with a more recent pic of him and finally he'll end up looking like the old man in the "My Sacrifice" video.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-11-2005, 09:20 PM   #4
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) SARCASM ALERT:

Are they just going to keep posting new pictures of him, showing him getting older and older? Every few months they update it with a more recent pic of him and finally he'll end up looking like the old man in the "My Sacrifice" video.

Lol! That could very well be true. Another thing I noticed is that the Passion soundtrack stuff is gone. It's not a huge update, but it's a start. Really, though, I'd love to know the guy who is the "webmaster" of Scott's site. Pretty sad when un-official, fan sites do a better job of keeping people updated than official sites do. Even I(and really, A LOT of people) could do a better job than the guy who is presently in charge of the site.......and I'd do it for free!

Old 03-12-2005, 01:15 PM   #5
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
that picture has been out since sometime last year - just not on the website.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:32 PM   #6
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Lol! That could very well be true. Another thing I noticed is that the Passion soundtrack stuff is gone. It's not a huge update, but it's a start. Really, though, I'd love to know the guy who is the "webmaster" of Scott's site. Pretty sad when un-official, fan sites do a better job of keeping people updated than official sites do. Even I(and really, A LOT of people) could do a better job than the guy who is presently in charge of the site.......and I'd do it for free!

Actually, not to nitpick, but MOST fansites are better at updating people than the official site.

That doesn't excuse Stapp's site (it is worse than most), I'm just saying.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:03 PM   #7
titan9
USER INFO »
Oh yeah, I agree with that completely. As you said, though, that doesn't excuse his official site. It desperately needs an update.

Old 03-12-2005, 02:23 PM   #8
Agent D
USER INFO »
Wow, looks like all that waiting finally paid off.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
^rofl!
Old 03-12-2005, 09:34 PM   #10
titan9
USER INFO »
Lol! No matter when that CD comes out......I will buy it. I just hope I don't have to wait ten years before I can do that.

Old 03-12-2005, 11:47 PM   #11
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
It's the same pic on PBF site...if it is only that...

Quote: Actually, not to nitpick, but MOST fansites are better at updating people than the official site.

And yes, Stephen, PBF, for example is really better than his official site...and by the way, how long is PBF became "the Scott Stapp official site" to his fans ?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-13-2005, 01:23 AM   #12
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Fansites are more frequently updated basically because every time there is an update, the record lable doesnt want to pay their resident web designer every time there is a piece of info. Fans on the other hand make their site, and control their site all the time, basically because they like the band enough to realize that official web sites dont do them justice...steve does an amazing job with this site, and honestly this should be alter bridge/stapp/creeds official site, because more info comes through here than on any of the official sites.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 03-13-2005, 12:34 PM   #13
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Fansites are more frequently updated basically because every time there is an update, the record lable doesnt want to pay their resident web designer every time there is a piece of info. Fans on the other hand make their site, and control their site all the time, basically because they like the band enough to realize that official web sites dont do them justice...steve does an amazing job with this site, and honestly this should be alter bridge/stapp/creeds official site, because more info comes through here than on any of the official sites.

I agree with all of that. I help in running the site in my sig(12 Stones Rocks) and, if there's even the slightest hint of new news, I put it on the main site, even though Wind-Up hasn't given 12 Stones official site an update in months. PBF is the same exact way with Stapp. Wind-Up hasn't posted news on him in six months, yet it seems like PBF posts stuff at least once a week.

Old 03-13-2005, 01:42 PM   #14
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
wow, what an update...

but really... I don't blame Stapp for his official site, that's totally up to Wind-up and we all know what's their speed like... so it's ok.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:55 PM   #15
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Fansites are more frequently updated basically because every time there is an update, the record lable doesnt want to pay their resident web designer every time there is a piece of info. Fans on the other hand make their site, and control their site all the time, basically because they like the band enough to realize that official web sites dont do them justice...steve does an amazing job with this site, and honestly this should be alter bridge/stapp/creeds official site, because more info comes through here than on any of the official sites.

Maybe Stapp's, but not AB's. I would have to give ABB.net the edge there just because it is entirely devoted to AB.

But yes, this site rocks, and it feels a little more personal since not to many people post on here anymore.