++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-21-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Love Will Lead You Back

So So So Lonley They All Cry Cry Cry And Dye Dye Dye And End Up With Left Deep Breathless Sighs And Dont Know Why Why Why Did You Hear Me Oh Did You Hear Me The Heavens Kissed The Sound Oh Oh Dont You Cry Cry Cry Love Will You Lead You Back To This Earth Flying So High High High Love Will You Lead You Back To This Earth Dont They Know Know Know OH Lord Oh Lord Your So Gone Gone Gone..What Is Oh What Is Oh What Is This New Healing Touch Precious Untiy Sends A Shout Right Through Me We Raise Our Banners High Oh So So High Love Will Lead You Back To This Earth Oh My Dear Friend If You Sometimes Wonder About This Spell Your Under Its Your Love Take Me By The Hand The Shadows Move Close Again Please Please Take My Hand And Dance Dance Dance In The Water With Me Again Oh The Precious Sound Of Kissing Death Behind Oh The Hearbreak Your Death Is Sweeter Than Life Of Men Oh We No Not We Understand Not We Dont Their Ways Its Your Song Nobody But Your Song Rises In My Eyes Cant Set Still I Really Dont Know How Move Move Move Move To The Beat Of Thousand Languages Kissing Death Good By A New Song It Comes Undone What Beautiful Melody We Cant Hide Noir Can We Lie Sweet Shadows Of Untiy How Sweet Shall It Be Wanna Here Me Again Take My Hand Stand With Me In The Water Love Will Lead You Back To The Earth Again So So Lonley Wating For Death They All Take There Deep Last Sighs Did It Reach The Heavens Do They Know Your So Gone Gone Gone Gone Love Will Lead You Back To Earth Sweet Shadows Like To Play What Is This New Healing Touch That Brings It All Back New Again To Kiss Death Good By If Your Wondering About The Spell Your Under Its Your Love And A New Healing Touch Love Will Lead You Back To This Earth Dance With Me Sing With Me Love The New Touch We All Long To Hold So So Much Love Will Lead You Back Sad Sound When Our Hearts Hass Risen From The Ground The Sounds Of Kissing Death Goodbye What Is The Sound That Shakes The Fallen And Rises Above The Sound Of Kissing Death Good Bye The Sound Of Your Love Has Touched Down The Ground Sing And Dance With Me Again Take My Hand And Stand In The Water With Me Again Im Going To Miss My Room Sad Sound When Our Hearts Has Rise From The Ground Kissing Death Good Bye Love Will Lead You Back To The Earth Rising In The Shadows And Men Just Cant See They Will Never Know This Precious Sound And What It Means In The Life And Death And The Heartbreak And The Power Of The Whispering Of Your Name That Has Subsided In Me Love Will Lead You Back To The Earth If Your Wondering About The Spell Your Under Its Your Love Your Love Will Lead You Back To The Earth
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-21-2005, 10:08 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...cs...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-21-2005, 10:46 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-28-2005, 02:56 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) ...cs...
it was good needs one of these HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA