++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-12-2005, 02:55 PM   #631
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Old And The New Shaking Off The Grave Cloths

THE LARD IS MY SHEPERED I SHALL NOT WANT HE MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN IN THOSE GREEN PASTURES HE LEADS BESIDE STILL WATERS HE RESTORES MY SOUL HE LEADS IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUNSNESS FOR HIS NAME SAKE YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF THE DEAD I WILL FEAR NO EVIL FOR THOU ART WITH ME THE LILLY IN THE VALLEY FOR THY ROD AND THY STAFF COMFORT ME ..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-12-2005, 03:00 PM   #632
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Da Lard And Praise Da Lard

And The Heavens Shall Praise Thy Wonders O Lord Thy Faithfulness Also Even In The Congrgation Of The Saints Whoooooooooooooooo For Who In Heaven Can Be Compared To Thee O Lord Who Amoung You!!! The Sons Of The Mighty Can Be Likend Unto The Lord God Is Greatley To Be Feared In The Assembly Of The Saints..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 PM   #633
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Da Lard

O LORD OF HOST WHO IS A STRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UNLIKE THEE OR TO THY FAITHFULNESS ROUND ABOYT THEE THOU RULES THE RAGING OF THE SEA WHEN THE WAVES THEROF ARISE THOU STILLEST THEME THOU HAS BROKEN REHAB IN PIECES THOU HAS SCATTERED THY ENEMIES WITH THY STRONG ARM THE HEAVENS BELONG TO THEE THE EARTH BELONG TO THEE AND THE WORLD THOU HAS FOUNDED THE NORTH THE SOUTH YOU HAVE CREATED THERME IN THY NAME THOU HAST A MIGHTY ARM STRONG IS THY HAND AND HIGH IS THY RIGHT HAND WHOOOOOOOOOO IN THY NAME SHALL THEY REJOICE ALL THE DAY AND THY RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL THEY BE EXCALTED FOR THE LORD IS OUR DEFENCE AND THE HOLY ONE IS KING
Old 07-13-2005, 07:34 AM   #634
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 13th

"Praise Jesus!"

When Jesus is exalted, when his name is praised and his glory confessed, rather than being insulted or blasphemed, God is honored. Praise be the glorious name of Jesus and the grace of our God!

God exalted him (Jesus) to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11

Heaven

Old 07-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #635
creedsister
USER INFO »
PRAISE DA LARD... BEHOLD HOW GOOD AND HOW PLEASANT IT IS FOR BRETHREN TO DWELL TOGETHER IN UNTIY IT IS LIKE THE PRECIOUS OINMENT UPON THE HEAD THAT RAN DOWN UPON THE BEARED EVENS ARONS BEARED THAT WENT DOWN TO THE SKIRTS OF HIS GARMENTS PRAISE THE LORD...
Old 07-13-2005, 06:27 PM   #636
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise On!!!

PRAISE YE THE LORD PRAISE YE THE NAME OF THE LORD PRAISE HIM O SERVEANTS OF THE LORD YE THAT STAND IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD IS GOOD SING PRAISE UNTO HIS NAME FOR IT IS PLEASENT FOR THE LORD HATH CHOSEN JACOB UNTO HIMSELF AND ISRAEL FOR HIS PECULIAR TREASURE FOR I KNOW THAT THE LORD IS GREAT AND THAT OUR LORD IS ABOVE ALL OTHER GODS , WHATSOEVER THE LORD PLEASED THAT DID HE IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH IN THE SEAS AND ALL DEEP PLACES HE CAUSETH THE VAPOURS TO ASEND FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH HE MAKETH LIGHTINGS FOR THE RAIN HE BRINGETH FOR THE WIND OUT OF HIS TREASURIES ,
Old 07-14-2005, 07:30 AM   #637
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 14th

"Show your love."

Love is not just a feeling, but it is action. For us as believers, the action that most shows our love for Jesus is for us to be obedient to his words and his example.

(Jesus said) "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

John 15:10

Heaven

Old 07-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #638
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord...

THE GOD OF SALVATION Who Daily Load Us With Benfits EVEN THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION UNTO GOD THE LORD BELONGS THE ISSUES FROM DEATH, SAVE ME O GOD FOR THE WATERS COME IN UNTO MY MY SOUL I SINK IN DEEP MIRE WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING...PRAISE THE LORD WHERE THE FLOODS OVERFLOW ME..PRAISE THE LORD I,AM WEARY OF MY CRYING MY THROAT IS DRIED MINE EYES FAIL WHILE I WAIT ON MY GOD
Old 07-14-2005, 11:12 AM   #639
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise On To Ho Him Belongs The Glory

THE LORD REIGNS HE IS CLOTHED WITH MAJESTY THE LORD IS CLOTHED WITH STREGNTH ..THAT IT CANT BE MOVED THY THRONE IS ESTABLISHED OF OLD THOU ART FROM EVERLASTING THE FLOODS HAVE LIFTED UP THEIR VOICE THE FLOOD LIFTS UP THEIR WAVES THE LORD IS ON FOREVER HIGH , FOR ALL THE FOREVER LOWS WHO IS HIGHER THAN GOD...THE LORD ON HIGH IS MIGHTER THAN THE NOISE OF MANY WATERS YEA THAN THE MIGHTY WAVES OF THE SEA THY TESTIMONIES ARE SURE HOLINESS BECOMETH THINE HOUSE O LORD FOREVER, PRAISE DA LARD..
Old 07-14-2005, 11:15 AM   #640
creedsister
USER INFO »
HIM ALONE NOT HO ALONE..
Old 07-15-2005, 07:28 AM   #641
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 15th

"The Ultimate Sunset."

My wife and I saw the most beautiful sunset a few nights ago... God is incredible! All His wonders unfold through the course of one day. From the sunrise to the sunset, through nighttime starshine, God's glories unfold. Take time to view God's handiwork. Search the daytime skies and see the majesty of the Almighty, follow them throughout the evening... His hand is ever upon His creation.

And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Psalm 89:5

Heaven

Old 07-15-2005, 02:01 PM   #642
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

The Lord , Reigneth Let The People Tremble He Sits Between The Cherubims Let The Earth Be Moved The Lord Is Great And He Is High Above All The People Let Theme Praise Thy Great And Terrible Name For It Is Holy Holy Holy The Kings Stregnth Also Lovethe Jugement Thou Dost Establish Equity Thou Excuest Judgement And Righteousness In Jacob Exalt Ye The Lord Our God And Worship At His Footstool ,
Old 07-16-2005, 07:24 AM   #643
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 16th

"Don't kid yourself."

God cares very deeply about how we choose to live our lives, and as far as hell goes, only people who choose to go there make it. God has given us free will. He will not force any of us to spend eternity with Him if we don't want to. If we decide, however, that we do want to spend our eternity in heaven, then it is our responsibility to prepare ourselves, body, mind, and spirit. Our earthly existence becomes boot camp for the Kingdom. We train for the world which is to come. God is just and merciful, but He will indeed judge. It is the innocent who will stand beside Him.

Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

Psalm 89:14

Heaven

Old 07-16-2005, 11:25 AM   #644
creedsister
USER INFO »
only those who choose indeed will make Hell their Home, HEV... BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED BLESSED ARE THE MEEK FOR THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH HUNGER AND THIRST AFYER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY BE FILLED BLESSED ARE THEY THAT ARE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY
Old 07-16-2005, 11:27 AM   #645
creedsister
USER INFO »
BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SEE GOD BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD Matt.5.3.12