++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whashed In Serenity

Whashed In In Sweet Serentiy Granted In These Days Of Chaos And Bliss I Fall Upon Kness And Kiss The Ground Of Sweet Serenity Granted In These Days Of Chaos And Bliss I Know Oh Lord How I Know You Are Changing The Things I Cannot Change I Kiss The Ground Of Sweet Of Beauty Swept Away By Your Strong Holds I Hear You Call Far Far Far Away Let It Go And Come Back To Serentiy And Never Ever Ever Let Me Go Whashed In Sweet Serenity Granted In The Days Of Chaos And Bliss I Fall Upon Kness And Kissed The Ground Of Sweet Serenity But How Precious It Is To Know You Never Let Me Hit the Ground Beautiful Shadows On The Wall pait a vison of what my eyes can not yet see i know oh lord your changing oh lord how i know you are changing the things i cannot change this was a song but it was to much a part of me to not be given to you whashed in serentiy when i touch the ground i know i hold eternity let the music play as has always played on through your touch and God gifted hands i dont call it a come back you,ve been here for the world was whashed in sweet sweet serentiy in these days of chaos and blissi fall up on kness and kiss the ground of sweet serentiy oh lord how i know your changing the things i cannot change swept away by your strongs holds i hear you call far far far away let it go and come back to sweet sweet sweet serenity and never let me go we,ve come so so so far to ride out all the storms that have already past our away whashed away in serintiy and the wind kisses you back dont you know i will never let you go you are the first you will be the last we hold foever in our hands by moments swept away captavatied by your smile you shall find me in your eyes whashed in serenity granted in these days of chaos and bliss i fall upon my kness and kiss and just worship the ground of your sweet serentiy swept away by your strongs hold for it is holy ground whashed away in serenity i hear you call far far far away and come back to the place of serenity and never let me go
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything