++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-16-2006, 04:03 AM   #31
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB will be the next VanHalen

you're awfully assuming "alter_who?"....you don't know shit about me and you make dumbass comments like that. *insert sarcasm*way to go, you're awesome!
Old 03-16-2006, 04:05 AM   #32
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: I just come here to weed through all the crap and try to find useful information.

actually, from reading your posts, it seems as though you're here to stir shit and start arguments and insult people. if you don't like alter bridge, why do you spend time in the ab section?
Old 03-16-2006, 05:56 AM   #33
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter_who?) Don't take things so seriously. I was only joking. But I don't agree with Stapp being a "Diva". Go to one of his shows and you might change your perspective.

Well, I haven't been to one since he's never come coles to my home... Not even London... Yet, but since I'm not that fond of his solo music I can't say I will either. But from fotage I've seen on him WITH CREED he was pretty much a diva. He had his own trailer and he was the one running the band not letting the others have any input what so ever to the songs, Mark wasn't alowed to solo as much as he wanted becouse of Stapp (Yes he have said that solos wouldn't have been suited for Creed, but that's becouse Stapp forced that sound to be that way, IMO!)... Stapp now have his solo career and he's happy with that... AB have their band and they're happy with that... Solo - Band... Who's the diva?
Old 03-16-2006, 05:59 AM   #34
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Alter_Who, you I must say... You are an idiot, YES! THAT WAS PERSONAL INSULT... But since you're acting as you are I can't seem to find any other words for it!
Old 03-24-2006, 07:36 AM   #35
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha....ummm....Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 08:58 PM   #36
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Was that ironic or did you lough at my post?
Old 03-25-2006, 09:18 PM   #37
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

No, I was laughing at the statement that Alter Bridge would be the next Van Halen. That one was funny as all hell. Ha....Ha...Ha...Ha.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:57 PM   #38
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

hey RoffeDH,...guitar solos aren't everything ya know. ALot of Creed songs didn't need them. I feel that he forced alot of unneccessary solos on ODR. But maybe that was his way of diverting attention away from the grammar school lyrics?..hmmmm
I've been living a double life
Old 03-25-2006, 10:04 PM   #39
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) hey RoffeDH,...guitar solos aren't everything ya know. ALot of Creed songs didn't need them. I feel that he forced alot of unneccessary solos on ODR. But maybe that was his way of diverting attention away from the grammar school lyrics?..hmmmm
LOL
Old 03-26-2006, 12:35 AM   #40
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) actually, from reading your posts, it seems as though you're here to stir shit and start arguments and insult people. if you don't like alter bridge, why do you spend time in the ab section?

i was about to ask the same question...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #41
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I still wonder if Scott Stapp will be the next David Lee Roth

-Homer Simpson

Old 03-26-2006, 07:12 AM   #42
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) hey RoffeDH,...guitar solos aren't everything ya know. ALot of Creed songs didn't need them. I feel that he forced alot of unneccessary solos on ODR. But maybe that was his way of diverting attention away from the grammar school lyrics?..hmmmm

Ha ha! Are you for real? I mean, come on! They are not the least forced! No, solos aren't everything, but they are damn good and give you an extra dimension to the songs IMO. But hey, you don't have to like solos. But! Is it okey for someone to actually force someone in a band NOT to solo just becouse they don't like it while the other band is toataly for it...?
Old 03-26-2006, 03:12 PM   #43
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter_who?) Who pulled your chain junior? I don't take advice from teenagers.You can't even fathom my level of integrity. Frankly I'm not here to gain anyone's respect. It's a damn internet forum for pete's sake, not a holy sanctuary. I just come here to weed through all the crap and try to find useful information. I do not represent Stapp. He is his own man as am I. I see it is past your bedtime too.
I think you just proved my point. Isn't it funny that a "teenager" can act more mature than you can? (wasn't it Scott Stapp who said "Time spent on the earth doesn't mean you've grown in mind?") Your level of integrity is represented by your actions and your words. And so far you haven't said or acted in anyway that might own up to amount of integrity you claim you have.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 03-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #44
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Ha ha! Are you for real? I mean, come on! They are not the least forced! No, solos aren't everything, but they are damn good and give you an extra dimension to the songs IMO. But hey, you don't have to like solos. But! Is it okey for someone to actually force someone in a band NOT to solo just becouse they don't like it while the other band is toataly for it...?

Yep, I'm for real. I do enjoy a good solo every now and again and Creed's music did have a few. Every other song doesn't need a solo. That would be a little repetitive. When I listen to a song I hear the general music and lyrics. If the music is good with great lyrics(hence Creed and solo Stapp) then you don't need solos on every other song. I don't care if Mark wakes Hell's demons with monsterous solos,.....if the lyrics are weak(hence AB) then the solo can't do a whole lot to save it.
I've been living a double life
Old 03-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #45
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I still wonder if Scott Stapp will be the next David Lee Roth
whos that?