++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-31-2003, 08:28 PM   #16
Yvonne#1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey I heard a story that him and Hil got into a fight, and she hit him with something and screamed that she had slept with someone in their bed when CREED was on tour......I don't know, who cares???

Hey as a matter of fact who cares about my little wishful thinking - he'll soon be dating me!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 08:34 PM   #17
shane
USER INFO »
Hopefully Hillaree is not reading these posts (lol)
Old 01-31-2003, 09:06 PM   #18
souldancer
USER INFO »
Re: scott stapp dating

Quote: Originally posted by mushroomy2k
well i think that would be awsome,he has a son that needs
a mother and father in his life ,Jagger will be starting school soon.
and scott is a young healthy man :embarass: that needs that
special person in his life,plus a brother/sister for jagger :embarass: .have a fantastic night yall
and scott if your reading
Yes, that is wonderful as long as it is the right person. Personally, I feel that a happy, healthy single parent home is better than a two parent 'made just for the kids' home. Children can see through that crap. And, maybe there is nothing wrong with being an only child. Unconditional Love is all we really need.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:03 PM   #19
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I totally agree with you Souldancer. It is better for the child to see them both happy, living separatly, then to live with them and fight all the time. They can totally see through it and it makes them so tense and nervous, and why would someone want to put their children through something like that if they could prevent it, they are their babies and it is their job is to make their little lives as worry free and as happy as possible. A lot of people feel you should stay together for the kids, but that is one that I don't agree with, because if there is nothing else between the two of you, except the children you have brought into the world, then give your children 100% and let them see you both happy, even if it is separate.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:28 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott:
A lot of people feel you should stay together for the kids, but that is one that I don't agree with, because if there is nothing else between the two of you, except the children you have brought into the world, then give your children 100% and let them see you both happy, even if it is separate.
I totally agree with you Carrie. My parents divorced when I was 7. It was hard for me to accept, but it was harder to listen to them constantly fighting. If they had stayed together for the kids sake but continued to allow us to hear the fights I'd probably be in therapy 10 days a week now.

Quote: Originally posted by whocares:
A very beautiful woman from fla. Shes a respitory therapist and I do believe she reads the posts here as well.
This makes perfect sense. Scott's had such trouble with his respiratory system, one would naturally assume he'd seek help for it once the tour was through. Good that he found a good and pretty therapist.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:36 PM   #21
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know what you mean, I was 9 when mine divorced, but I used to cringe when I heard them fight, it made me so tense, nervous and scared. I understand now why they did it, at the time I didn't understand, but now that I am older, I really can see why it is important. I also realize how strong my mother was! I am so glad I have a good husband because I could not imagine doing it on my own.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:48 PM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: I am so glad I have a good husband because I could not imagine doing it on my own.
I could not have said it any better. I cannot imagine being a single parent in today's world. I give all the credit in the world to those who do it and are successful at it.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:59 PM   #23
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Me, too! I salute them. I have a friend who is a single mom, she has 2 boys and when her jerk husband cheated on her and left, he left her 3 mo. behind on her house payment and she had to file bankruptcy to keep the house and now she has to pay it back and it takes 1/2 her paycheck. Her husband never sees the kids and doesn't even work so he isn't obligated to pay child support. he is a looser. I always try to help her. Sometimes drop groceries off or movies for the kids. I hate to see kids struggle and it's really sad, and what got to me the most, was when I went by there and Michelle had gotten them some little debbie cakes, and they were SO HAPPY about it, they wanted to show them to me. I mean, it broke my heart. She does nothing for herself, has the same clothes since high school, doesn't wear make-up. I mean, they have no snacks in their house, just food to cook, and I just couldn't imagine. She is a very strong person. I know one time I was out shopping and Payless had some shoes on sale for like 2.00, they were Blue's Clue's and since they were so cheap, I picked some up for her boys as well as my little boy and I brought them over to her and I put them on the boys and they said, "Mom, these one's don't hurt my feet" I about cried right there, but I waited until I got in the car. Just breaks my heart. I always try to bring some cookies by to them and cook them dinner every once in awhile just to help out. I honestly don't see how she does it.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:04 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Carrie, you are such a terrific person. Now I can't wait to meet you in Orlando even MORE!! What a kind and generous heart you have.

Old 01-31-2003, 11:07 PM   #25
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Thank you! I appreciate that. I just feel so bad for her and those kids you know. It makes you realize! I can't wait to meet you in Orlando either. You are so hilarious that it's gonna be a blast!
Old 01-31-2003, 11:39 PM   #26
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
Carrie, I read your post as well. Thats awesome..Its amazing how such gifts can bring happiness to people in need. Im sure you an awesome friend and woman. Take care of yourself
Old 02-01-2003, 12:01 AM   #27
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i think Britney Spears would be a good mom for Jagger
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-01-2003, 12:04 AM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, Carrie, you are such thoughtful person. I can't wait to meet you in Orlando, too.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:05 AM   #29
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Dan, aren't you overdue for your meds?

Old 02-01-2003, 12:40 AM   #30
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i remember when I posted about how Stapp should do a duet w/ Britney, everyone started commenting because back then they thought i was serious
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell