++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) How? The only way things will change is if Creed meets the same kind of success they used to. But no matter what there will always be haters. It's like that for everything.

Not everybody likes the same things. But I think that it's more vicious because some people take music so seriously. You'd think people would be more angry about the trash that comes out of the mainstream crap like Bieber, Disney, and american idol instead of an actual rock band. Creed doesn't deserve the hate they get.

There is no doubt in my mind that most people still see Stapp as the drunkard that he used to be. The downfall was more public than the reunion. More (in)famous. The only way people will begin to see any different is if they hear creed. Creed is not really having radio success. If they wan't on the radio they have got to make music that people wan't to hear today. Look at the band Train, they have always been a radio success. They broke up and came back and made music they people wanted to hear on the radio. Creed has got to follow that example.

Sorry for the rant.
all rants forgiven, the main importan thing is, to every legacy has a start and creed was the start of something beautiful, and with it all their still, out their performing for their fans, when many boundries be against theme, thats about as hardcore as it gets, creed was never a raido friendly except for a few chart toppers, and when you look and feel past that, you see what creed is about, i agee the industry is dying, i get depressed, when i turn on any music channel, the only thing you can depend on its what subsides within,
Old 08-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
Sasa
USER INFO »

((Huggs))) for your rant..I would kiss you but I am not feeling well today and it might be catching!

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) How? The only way things will change is if Creed meets the same kind of success they used to.

With persistance that kind of SUCCESS relived is inevitable. I think they have to keep going strong and give it all without looking at the critics. It will happen, there is a natural respect that develops even from haters for someone who never gives up.
This part of it, is kind of like walking through that tunnel they posed in for Rolling Stone Magazine, but instead of facing the camera..turn and walk to the light that was behind them...spiritually speaking....Focus on the LOVE. The love of the MUSIC which is exactly what I think is happening at this point. The hate can't survive. It's a natural law. I think Einstein quoted it..just can't remember the quote at the moment.

I think we are going to see something pretty amazing! I totally hope they receive "DOUBLE" the success compared to before! They are more educated at this point and can better handle WORLD DOMINATION! LOL...just kiddin

PEACE!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) ((Huggs))) for your rant..I would kiss you but I am not feeling well today and it might be catching!

With persistance that kind of SUCCESS relived is inevitable. I think they have to keep going strong and give it all without looking at the critics. It will happen, there is a natural respect that develops even from haters for someone who never gives up.
This part of it, is kind of like walking through that tunnel they posed in for Rolling Stone Magazine, but instead of facing the camera..turn and walk to the light that was behind them...spiritually speaking....Focus on the LOVE. The love of the MUSIC which is exactly what I think is happening at this point. The hate can't survive. It's a natural law. I think Einstein quoted it..just can't remember the quote at the moment.

I think we are going to see something pretty amazing! I totally hope they receive "DOUBLE" the success compared to before! They are more educated at this point and can better handle WORLD DOMINATION! LOL...just kiddin

PEACE!
i do know we will see amazing and killer, will in the boys, just great guys, and wants you rich a certian point there is a pincle, to the ending and the beging of stardom, i could see,em go away and come back in ten years with that same creed message even stronger, yes your right indeed the guys are very educated, from studies to studies without end, when colliding, With THE SPIRT THAT CALLS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, You Are Looking At DOMINATION, Of He That Dwells Who Over Come The World, PRAISE JESUS, Freedom Fighters, Peace Be With You, sometimes critcs got to much to say, im sure everyone is use to, by now, TURN THE PAGE, IF WAS,nt THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, who was not on our side, THEN PRAISE JESUS, For The Entire Armour Of God, For He Is With Us, And On Our Side, BLESSED BE THE NATION WHO CALL HIM LORD, if not for him then where would be, the same as it was yesterday today always and forever,
Old 08-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i do know we will see amazing and killer, will in the boys, just great guys, and wants you rich a certian point there is a pincle, to the ending and the beging of stardom, i could see,em go away and come back in ten years with that same creed message even stronger, yes your right indeed the guys are very educated, from studies to studies without end, when colliding, With THE SPIRT THAT CALLS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, You Are Looking At DOMINATION, Of He That Dwells Who Over Come The World, PRAISE JESUS, Freedom Fighters, Peace Be With You, sometimes critcs got to much to say, im sure everyone is use to, by now, TURN THE PAGE, IF WAS,nt THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, who was not on our side, THEN PRAISE JESUS, For The Entire Armour Of God, For He Is With Us, And On Our Side, BLESSED BE THE NATION WHO CALL HIM LORD, if not for him then where would be, the same as it was yesterday today always and forever,
sorry sweet heart i did,nt catch what you said, i hope you get to feeling better IN JESUS NAME, a lot feel good vibes, and healing touches for the body mind soul and spirt,