++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-07-2004, 10:55 AM   #61
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of all this thread makes me sick!
I am so embarrased that most of you live in this country.I had no idea there were so many Elites on this board..if you have no idea what a Elite is I suggest you read Shut Up and Sing by Laura Ingraham.and then maybe you will get a clue to what is going on!

I am a Bush supporter and I support our troops 100% and if you do not like this country then get the hell out of it.
I know war is not good but I also know that we have to eliminate threats to this country.Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are threats and they have to be done away with...If I had been the one who pulled Saddam out of that hole I would have blown his head off.I was able to meet the President and The First Lady not to long ago when President Bush was here.He flew into Cherry Point and I was able to be on the flight line to greet him and the First Lady because of who my Dad was...after he landed at Cherry Point he flew to Camp Lejune where he spoke to the Marines who fight for your freedom so you are able to post so much hatered and crap!My Father was involved in the C-130 project and he brought the very first C-130 to Cherry Point.He also fought in every conflict that the U.S. has been involved in so I know alot more than you as to what is going on..My Father was a highly decorated Marine...My Dad was given a Air Medal Award...for service in Vietnam from Feb 20 1969 to 13 Feb 1970.The Secretary of the Navy has approved twelve additional Strike/Flight awards of the Air Medal for service in Southeast Asia from 23 Dec 1972 to 9 Aug of 1973..he has many other awards for serving this country including 2 D.F.C. which are Distingushed Flying Crosses. he spent a total of 4 years in the air and what I mean by that is the number of hours he spent flying was totaled to be 4 years..which is alot.
So I have very strong convictions concerning this country and as Far as Bush is concerned the only fault that I have with him is he did not move quick enough after 9/11....Even though my Father dedicated his life to the U.S.M.C
he always supported his Commader In Cheif!!
What are we suppose to do? lay down and play dead when we are attacked?..........I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!...and what type of message would that send to all the terrorists???????????????????????????????

Terrorism is like a cancer if it is not stoped it will spread and eventualy kill you!!

And for everyone who wants Kerry in the White House if he is elected maybe then you will wake up and realise how wrong you are!!!...I really feel sorry for all of you and I am ashamed that you live in this country!!
Please read any books by Laura Ingraham or Sean Hannity..and then maybe you will get your heads out of your ass!! and learn what Libs are all about.

And I think that the sign that represents the Democrats is very fitting a Jackass.
And I am sure that this post will get me banned but I really do not care..I do not have to post on a Creed bb to support the band that I love .
I pray for each one of you...I pray that God gives you a brain!!

And I will not be back so don't bother posting back becasue I do not have to defend what I have said because if Kerry is elected my point will be proven once again!!

Have A Nice Day.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years
Old 03-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #62
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) The killings that happened there were not state-sanctioned terrorism, and the men who were responsible were prosecuted.
Yeah however the men who did these killings were padoned by the president himself... guess he did not see this as a war crime...
Old 03-07-2004, 02:21 PM   #63
Lechium
USER INFO »
2 SMACKxxxCREED: Actually if you study history you'll notice funny thing -- this or another form of terrorism quet often appears as a responce to an empire.
Rome, for example, had their own terrorist problems. So terrorism is not a cancer, but is rather, unfourtenatly, a quiet expected and natural phenomenan.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:28 PM   #64
Lechium
USER INFO »
P.S. (yeah 3rd post lol) You people are funny. I'm not putting this country down, but rather am saying -- hey there is good and there is bad. We all know the good, so lets improve the bad sides. And you guys seem to respond with somethign like "bad? out country had bad sides to it?! impossible!!!"
how immature
Old 03-07-2004, 06:36 PM   #65
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by smackxxxcreed) I pray for each one of you...I pray that God gives you a brain!!
This kind of crap is why I usually stay out of this kind of discussion. So, anyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a brain? Get a clue! I don't give a rat's a** about your opinion, you're entitled to it, but stop denigrating everyone else who doesn't happen to share your friggin opinion! Those people are no less informed than you claim to be just because your father was in the Marines. There are plenty of people who disagree with you who have done plenty of research on the subjects upon which they speak AND who have a brain and know how to use it. AND, they feel as strongly about their opinoins as you do yours.

There are civil ways to debate opinion, but claiming that someone who doesn't share your opinion is somehow less intelligent or less informed is plain WRONG.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:39 PM   #66
CreedH8er
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) This kind of crap is why I usually stay out of this kind of discussion. So, anyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a brain? Get a clue! I don't give a rat's a** about your opinion, you're entitled to it, but stop denigrating everyone else who doesn't happen to share your friggin opinion! Those people are no less informed than you claim to be just because your father was in the Marines. There are plenty of people who disagree with you who have done plenty of research on the subjects upon which they speak AND who have a brain and know how to use it. AND, they feel as strongly about their opinoins as you do yours.

There are civil ways to debate opinion, but claiming that someone who doesn't share your opinion is somehow less intelligent or less informed is plain WRONG.
Yeah, what he said. Very well put Dogstar
Because Christ sacrificed his flesh
On the cross for me
But this world is hard,
It's cruel and I wish it could be...
Softer to me
I'm still alive. That much is true
I've never lied, well, I guess I've told a few.
There's nothing to see because I brought nothing to show.

I'm like Han Solo, I'm always stroking my own wookie.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:07 PM   #67
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) That's the beauty of this country. People like you, born in other countries who flee to America for a better life are free to turn around and trash the very place that accepts you with open arms.
lol... how come i find myself giving you props each time you post? this so wondaful!

Old 03-07-2004, 07:44 PM   #68
Luke4488
USER INFO »
Personally, I support President Bush and our troops, and I think that getting rid of Saddam is one of the best things we could have done. He may not have been a threat now, but down the road a ways, he could have done some major damage, and then it would be too late. And I dont understand how we didnt find weapons of mass destruction, he gassed his own people by the thousands, with chemical weapons(which he isnt supposed to have). I would consider those weapons of mass destruction, so actually, Bush didnt lie.

Last edited by Luke4488 : 03-07-2004 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:13 PM   #69
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Luke4488) And I dont understand how we didnt find weapons of mass destruction, he gassed his own people by the thousands, with chemical weapons(which he isnt supposed to have). I would consider those weapons of mass destruction, so actually, Bush didnt lie.
Amen to everything you said! I remember having read or seen somewhere recently (I don't recall the source) that even Saddam didn't know he didn't have WMD's. His scientists that would normally have been working on those things made an official report to him, stating that they were in the process of developing and/or constructing WMD's. Problem was, they weren't. So Saddam was making threats, thinking he had the possessions to back his words up, but he, in reality, did not. Additionally, with the amount of time between when the Bush Administration started all this "war-mongering" and when the UN inspections were actually conducted (announced, and at a slow pace, site by site), who's to say the WMD's in progress or already constructed weren't removed from those sites? I mean, we can't find Osama, but does that mean he's definitely dead or doesn't exist? Nope.

Old 03-07-2004, 11:22 PM   #70
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
this is good.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:36 AM   #71
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) Amen to everything you said! I remember having read or seen somewhere recently (I don't recall the source) that even Saddam didn't know he didn't have WMD's. His scientists that would normally have been working on those things made an official report to him, stating that they were in the process of developing and/or constructing WMD's. Problem was, they weren't. So Saddam was making threats, thinking he had the possessions to back his words up, but he, in reality, did not. Additionally, with the amount of time between when the Bush Administration started all this "war-mongering" and when the UN inspections were actually conducted (announced, and at a slow pace, site by site), who's to say the WMD's in progress or already constructed weren't removed from those sites? I mean, we can't find Osama, but does that mean he's definitely dead or doesn't exist? Nope.
Yep you are right! Good point

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-08-2004, 12:44 PM   #72
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) This kind of crap is why I usually stay out of this kind of discussion. So, anyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a brain? Get a clue! I don't give a rat's a** about your opinion, you're entitled to it, but stop denigrating everyone else who doesn't happen to share your friggin opinion! Those people are no less informed than you claim to be just because your father was in the Marines. There are plenty of people who disagree with you who have done plenty of research on the subjects upon which they speak AND who have a brain and know how to use it. AND, they feel as strongly about their opinoins as you do yours.

Dogstar just wanted to clear something up..........I do know more than you not just because my Dad was a Marine but also because I am also a Marine!I am stationed at Cherry Point home of the Second Aircraft Wing and we are one of the worlds most sophistacated combat forces.

I am a Major...I fly Chinook Helicopters I have been in for 10 years so I have seen first hand what the War on Terrorism is all about.I have seen little Iraqi children with weapons who would rather shoot you as to talk to you and it is a shame that they have been taught to hate at a very early age probaly since birth.And I do know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when people bash the Bush Adminastration and The War on Terror not only is it a slap in my face but to the other men and women both past and present who have fought and died for your freedom so you can voice your opinion.

You are coming across in your post that it makes no difference to you that my Dad fought in every conflict including WW2 and eventually died for you and this Country....he died of Cancer...the Cancer was the result of so much exposer to Agent Orange....I am very proud of him and what he has done for this Country along with all the other Vets who have fought and died so you could enjoy all of your freedoms!.....I know I will never be the Marine he was but I have done very well...and since I do have in 10 years I am now at the point of do I stay in or do I get out but I can retire in 10 more years and I think my Dad would be proud of me if I do stay in...but I also know that he is proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Dogstar I might be wrong in thinking that you are coming across in that way and if not I apoligize for thinking that!....but I also have very strong convictions and beliefs.

(Thanks Jenn love ya chickdeeeeeeeeeeee)

I SUPPORT ALL THE ARMED FORCES!!

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years

Last edited by SMACKxxxCREED : 03-08-2004 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-08-2004, 01:33 PM   #73
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
SmackxxxCreed, yes, you are wrong in thinking that I am coming across as if what you and your father have done for our country doesn't matter. I never had had any quibble with the men and women who defend our country and its way of life. I have the utmost respect for them. I lost a cousin in a military helicopter crash in 1984. He was 21 years old and he volunteered for a training mission, so he wasn't even supposed to be on that copter. I believe 15 or 16 military men died in that crash. My uncle spent 30 years in the Navy and my stepfather spent four years in the Navy.

I do, however, disagree with the policies of the present administration that our military are forced to carry out, and I'm sorry, but my convictions and beliefs are as strong as yours.

What I took issue with was your insistence, and that of many other Bush supporters, that those who don't share your opinion are less intelligent and less informed. Yes, you have been to Iraq and I haven't. However, that doesn't mean that I don't know what's going on. And *bashing* the administration, as you call it, does not reflect on how I feel about the brave men and women who choose to be in the line of fire. Again, it's the administration's policies with which I disagree.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:04 PM   #74
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) Dogstar just wanted to clear something up..........I do know more than you not just because my Dad was a Marine but also because I am also a Marine!I am stationed at Cherry Point home of the Second Aircraft Wing and we are one of the worlds most sophistacated combat forces.

Hmmm... do they show and train horses in the Marines?? Didn't know that I was wondering... 'cause that's your occupation according to your profile.

Apart from that this is a very interesting thread to read for me... I'm not done with it though! I have to give my compliments to Dogstar on her first post in this thread.. I so totally agree with you on that:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I don't understand how people in this country can just accept the adminstration's lie after lie after lie about Iraq and shrug it off to some consequence of doing business. Yet when Clinton lied in a matter that did not threaten anyone's life, unlike a war, our country spent months trying to get rid of him. I'm not a Clinton lover by any means, but it seems our priorities are a little messed up. We don't mind accepting lies that cost a lot of lives, but we will go to the wall on some high moral horse to take down a man who lied about having sex with an intern.

This war is and always has been about oil and economic control. Freeing the Iraqi people was just a PR ploy to gather support for the war, along with the dubious claims that Saddam had WMD. In any event, it's a major shift in policy, going for a preemptive strike rather than responding to a real situation. Even if he had them, unless we had clear intelligence that he was going to attack the U.S., there is no justification for invading Iraq and losing countless American and Iraqi lives. From what I have been reading in the last several weeks, it doesn't appear this information was at hand.

I also agree with Lechium and Tremonti_Fed on their first reactions... that's exactly how I see it! As I say I didn't read all the posts yet...

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-08-2004, 02:49 PM   #75
whitebird
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) First of all I did reasearch about My Lai, and yeah it seems like they did kill these villagers just for kicks. I understand why -- war does fuck with people minds and sometimes they just explode and do irrational things -- but facts are still facts.

Also the whole question about Russia is really out of nowhere... I said I like this country better, ist this enough? As for Russia I can tel you even more horrid things about that country. If you love the country it does not mean that you close your eye on its shortcommings. That's not love, thats blind stupid zeal.

My story may shock some of you with it's graphic details, but that is my intent. The reason that I am posting this story, is to tell you to never blindly follow any large group of people. Personalities are diverse, some people have proud honesty, and others hide great darkness. Believing 100% in people you do not personally know, is folly. Watch, listen, and learn. Only then can you decide.

The man I spoke personally with, was a sniper in Vietnam. He told me that when a new "guy" joined his unit in the jungle, an initiation right was given to each man, before they would be accepted. Each new guy was given a human ear, that had been cut off of one of their "Kills". This man had to chew this human ear, to be accepted by the other members of the squad. The man I spoke with grinned when he told me that he had eaten an ear himself. I was also told that some men cut off the breast of female "kills" and used them as tobacco pouches. Shocked? I hope you are, as I was.

Some of these men reinlisted too many times, and were forced to return to the U.S.A.