++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-02-2004, 02:32 PM   #16
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) We are the largest and most dominant race in OUR solar system. Therefore, we are important. It is my personal belief that we are definetly not alone in the universe, and there are more creatures who are dominant in their worlds. Jesus Christ taught that he had "other sheep that are not of this fold." What exactly did he mean by that? Who's to say he hasn't lived in other worlds that we don't know about? He also taught that "You are numbered even as the sand on the seashore is numberd. By the power of my word all things are created, for they are mine, and I love them all."

Now, I'm not trying to disprove of your evolution theory, but just trying to say that we are not alone as the only living creatures but are indeed here for a point, and are not pointless.

H-D + =

the "sheep who are not of this fold" were the gentiles. he was talking to jews and that time, and the gentiles were not the primary purpose of jesus dying on the cross. the jews were the chosen people. remeber when jesus said, "it is not good to give what is the childrens to the dogs"? the dogs were the gentiles and the the children were the jews.

i do not believe in evolution. pretty much eveyr dating method has been proved not to be 100 percent accurate. the dating of the focills and then rocks, all date differently according to the same dating process (even when, according to evolutionists) they are the same age. the evolutionary belief is full of holes. i am sorry if that offends anyone, but it is true. so many die hard evolutionists admit it is a far fetched theory, and that it will never be proven.

but are we alone in the universe? i have no idea. the universe is infinite, so the chances of there being something else out there are great, but i don't think there are aliens or anything like that. maybe there are, but i doubt it.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:07 PM   #17
Luke4488
USER INFO »
I dont believe evolution one bit. I do believe that organisms adapt, that can be proven. But to say that some lightning bolt struck a puddle of slime and made some atoms react and form life is not logical. Look at how many millions of species of organisms are out there, how could they all evolve from one tiny little bacteria. If all the organisms in the world evolved from the same bacteria cell, wouldn't every living thing look exactly the same? And where are the fossils of the animals that were in between say the elephant and a lion, there would have to be some fossils of the animal that was in the transition somewhere, but we havent found any. Ask some of those evolutionists for some actual physical proof of evolution, because they wont be able to give you any, they will only give you their theory, they have no foundation to why they believe that way.

I think that the reason evolution appeals to people is because if God exists, there is a definite right and wrong way. But people dont want to be told that what they do is wrong, so they eliminate God and say that life was an accident, and that there is no God, and they can live there life any old way and believe that its o.k. But its wrong.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:28 PM   #18
RMadd
USER INFO »
I still don't buy the Big Bang theory. It's simply impossible that the whole universe was created by an explosion. There had to be SOMETHING there to trigger a reaction such as a bang. And my beliefs state that that something was and is God; while believing that he created the earth in 6 days (which can be interpreted either literally or figuratively) is a matter of faith, I find it easier to believe that he has existed always (though time did not exist before the creation of the sun/moon and days) than that an explosion occurred with nothing triggering it.

Old 03-07-2004, 11:20 PM   #19
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Luke4488) I dont believe evolution one bit. I do believe that organisms adapt, that can be proven. But to say that some lightning bolt struck a puddle of slime and made some atoms react and form life is not logical. Look at how many millions of species of organisms are out there, how could they all evolve from one tiny little bacteria. If all the organisms in the world evolved from the same bacteria cell, wouldn't every living thing look exactly the same? And where are the fossils of the animals that were in between say the elephant and a lion, there would have to be some fossils of the animal that was in the transition somewhere, but we havent found any. Ask some of those evolutionists for some actual physical proof of evolution, because they wont be able to give you any, they will only give you their theory, they have no foundation to why they believe that way.

I think that the reason evolution appeals to people is because if God exists, there is a definite right and wrong way. But people dont want to be told that what they do is wrong, so they eliminate God and say that life was an accident, and that there is no God, and they can live there life any old way and believe that its o.k. But its wrong.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:26 AM   #20
hide
USER INFO »
rather then merely giving my opinion here is some scientific information!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...5/i4/focus.asp
http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...4/i2/focus.asp
http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...4/i4/focus.asp
Old 03-14-2004, 09:52 AM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) + =

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"