++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 11-26-2002, 12:20 PM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, even with reserved seating, getting there early is key, but I say that knowing now that it also depends on how many lines they have for people. At Penn State, there were four gates of people who had to go to one place for wristbands to get to the floor. They also only had one entrance to the floor. It was nuts. I got there at 7 a.m. and was NOT first in my line, so it didn't work out as well as my getting exactly where I wanted. I did end up about 2/3 of the way down the catwalk on Mark's side, which was still an awesome spot. But, there was a woman standing right behind me who never showed up until 1 p.m. and she got a pretty good spot. It really depends on the venue. I think the best thing is to call the venue when it gets close to the show and find out as much as you can about the lining up, parking and wristband procedure. Every venue seems to be different. Making friends with security is also key, but at Penn State, we barely got a chance to speak to any security people. They never came outside, which might have been due to the weather. It was pretty cold that day.
Old 11-26-2002, 12:22 PM   #17
Creed23
USER INFO »
Year I agree.

-Michelle Branch
Old 11-26-2002, 12:47 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
thanks for all your advice. I know that both of my other shows were here in arkansas so i was extremely familiar with the venue and i made it up to the front, next to the gates they always seem to use to keep us from hopping on stage at my last one. i will call and see what i can come up with. i have never been to chicago so it makes it a little more difficult. thanks again guys!
Old 11-26-2002, 04:08 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That's ok. None of us had ever been to Ft. Wayne before, but that didn't stop us from calling the venue and bugging the staff for inside info on the layout of the place. We knew exactly where we were heading well before the doors opened.
Good luck!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-27-2002, 08:43 PM   #20
JenRN
USER INFO »
Take some hard candy or a tin of mini hard mints, it helped me out a lot when I did not want to drink H20!!!! You guys are gonna have a great time!!! soooo jealous, hey maybe I can still figure out a way to go to the NYE show and get my tickets on the auction? Who knows I could only hope!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-27-2002, 08:45 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen, that would be so cool. I really hope you can figure something out because it's going to be a blast. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Old 11-27-2002, 11:08 PM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen can you get off work??? I think you may still be able to get tix through Stubhub. Not sure on prices though. And I haven't checked Ticketmaster but you may still get lucky. That would just be awesome!!! Keep us posted!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-10-2002, 07:39 PM   #23
hiknman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to hiknman Send a message via Yahoo to hiknman
Who's bringin the firewood I'll bring a lighter and a news paper!
Old 12-13-2002, 06:13 PM   #24
The-Seeker
USER INFO »
Re: Floor or Reserved?

Quote: Originally posted by creedfan
I am planning on going to my frist Creed concert in Chicago on 12/29 and I need some advice. Which is better, GA floor  or reserved seating? The floors are cheaper but if I get trampled it wont be worth it, I'd rather spend the extra on good reserved seating if thats the case.

Thanks
Thats weird that the floor is less money. It was the same price as reg. seats at the one I went to. Anyway I liked floor a lot and would recommend it but my back was hurting a lot after the concert and it was hard to walk after standing all that time.
Old 12-17-2002, 04:45 PM   #25
thecandylady
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to thecandylady Send a message via AIM to thecandylady Send a message via Yahoo to thecandylady
Floor seats, on the rail.... Just got to see them up close on the floor in Sacramento Dec. 2nd... What an awesome experience!!!!