++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-25-2005, 01:46 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Agoneys Garden

The Sunshine Warms My Skin The Birds Sing Their Songs Of Spring Everything Is Starting To Blossom And Bloom Again Loved Ones Gathering Food Baskets And Eggs And Easter Bonnents And Homade Treats Taking Pleassure In The Holiday Season What A Price To Pay In Angoneys Garden Her Comes Peter Cottontail Hopping Down The Bunny Trail While My Fathers Many Trails He Walked For Me And You Are Forgotten And HidenBehind Their False Ways In Shades Of Pretty Pastels But Oh My Forgotten The Sadest Day Of A Dark Clouds You Hide Behind So Many False Smiles Forgeting The Truth Of Why You Live And Breath Forgeting Agoneys Garden Taking Advantage Of Your Many Blessings Forgeting The Fact He Died So You Can Walk Agoneys Garden Forgeting He Gave His Life Way So You Could Live Yours How You Please He Died For Us All Set On The Front Row Come Sunday Morning And Shout And Give A Big Amen Your Lips Sing Praise But Yet Your Narrow Hearts Are So Far From Him Agoneys Garden My Blessed Littlie Saviour My Broken Littlie Guy In Agoneys Garden All Alone With No One To Carry The Burdens In Which You Bear And Yet You Taught Us Come Unto Me All That Are Heavey Layden And I Will Give The Rest Your Rest Was Refused In Agoneys Garden And You Never Refuse You Never Walk A Way There Is Never A Heart Broken Or Foolish You Never Turn Away You Always Come Through Some How Some Way Agoneys Garden All Dates Paid They All Walk Away Free From Agoneys Garden Carring The Weight Of The World Upon Your Shoulders I Know How You Have Carried Me Away From Agoneys Garden But I Meet You There When The World Is Just To Much To Bear And Bear The Burdens Dear Lord That In So Hard For Just One To Bear Agoneys Garden We Pray There And Every Prayer Is Heared Here We Are Again Sometimes Afraid Sometimes Drifting Sometimes Wondering Sometimes Numb Sometimes Never Giving A A Second Thought To Each Second Hour Or You Know Im There Right Were I Belong Night Day Morning And Afternoon Agoneys Garden What A Place Of Purgery Memoreies Of What Could Never Be In A Agoneys Garden As This Season Reflicts My Ever Changing Shadows Anogenys Garden This Is Where We Have Been I Stretch My Arms High Above The Heavens And Praise God For These Days And Delivering Our Souls From Hell As The Shadows Pass OF Haunted Grace Dont Forget Oh Please Dont You Forget The Dawn Of Light And Where We Shall Be With Each Other Where Ever We Wanna Be Nothing Messaures Up Or Noir More Of A Precious Rare Pearl Shall Ye Find Than The Day Our Eyes Meet Heaven On Earth Shall Collide God Of The Thunder Storm Lets Ride It Out GIVE Unto Thee Lord Ye Mighty Give Unto The Lord GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY For These Days And What Shall Follow DUE UNTO HIS NAME Worship THE LORD IN BEAUTY OF HOLINESS HOLY IS THE STREGNTH OF THE LORD HOLY IS MY GOD THe Voice Of THE LORD Is Upon Many Waters Precious Is His Name Precious Are His Angels THE GOD OF GLORY THUNDERETH THE LORD IS UPON MANY WATERS THE Voice Of The Lord Is Indeed Powerful THE VOICE OF THE LORD IF FULL OF MAJESTY THE VOICE OF THE LORD DISVIDETH THE FLAMES OF FIRE The Voice Of The Lord Shakes The Wilderness The Voice Of The Lord Makes His Voice Known Discoverth The Forests For They Are Many And His Temple Doth Everyone Speak Of His Glory MY LORD Sets Upon The Flood Not Under It He Is Always Above Whats Hidden Whats On Shore He Is Abover The Heavens And Above The Earth He Always Does Whats Is Right If It Takes 200 Years All Shall Be Right For He Is King Forever And Reminds Me He Is King Of Agoneys Garden You Go Girl
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-25-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...cs...well put...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 03-25-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You It Was Great Outlet
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
wow cs that was very good!!WOW
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-02-2005, 12:14 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HR2004) wow cs that was very good!!WOW