++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-27-2004, 09:14 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All Of Me

I Was Happy Just The Way We Were, Before You Brought Down Heaven Before Me I Sware I Couldnt Love You More How Shy You Were When You Revealed , I Only Love You More When My Heart Is Ruptred And Lying Dead On The Floor And My Breath Is Not There Anymore Well You See I Know Its Just Not No Good Anymore You Will Be The First On Line To Show Up At My Door And Restore Me With Your Own Blood I Could,nt If You Ever Forsake Me I Know It Would Not Be For Long You Cant Live Without Me No More Than I Can Live Without You I Love You No Matter What You Do You Own My Soul My Heart And I Love You No Matter What You Do You Say We Are To Close But Your Just The One I Love The Most I Love You No Matter What You Do How I Cry When I Think You Would,nt Be There I Love You No Matter What You Do I Love The Way You Prepare Me For What Must Be Done When I Run I Will Run Right For You I Never Lived Without You I Love You No Matter What You Do I Need You No Matter What I Do I Love You No Matter What You Do To Me, I Was Happy Just The Way It Was Before You Brought Down The Heavens For Me I Love You No Matter What You Do Your The Very Air I Breathe I Love You No Matter What You Do But The Question I Ask What Am I Being Bulid For I Love You No Matter What You Do I Cant Question Noir Will I Ever The Both Of You I Love You No Matter What You Do A Sword As Penatrated My Soul I Love You No Matter What You Do
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything