++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-26-2004, 09:56 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dreams of a lonley man

Never Ending tears hits the ground For those who were lost and never Found ,His heart was torn and ripped and a way to many times did it fall to the floor ,only he knew the pain he endured ,Dreams of a lonley man ,He knew he would take the fall ,So we could have it all Dreams of a lonley man ,In the shadows did he always remain and always knew how to hide the pain ,To give us hope ,but i often wonder how did he cope when he was alone ,and cold with know when there to hold ,Dreams of a lonley Man ,I see your Face in my dreams And I see Your Heart Of Thorns,Your cup did not pass ,So mine Could Over Flo ,Dreams of a lonley man ,I long too touch your face and kiss your tears ,But you disapear now and then And i really need you,Face I want you all the time you never leave my mind ,your voice soft like A whisper in the wind so true and kind ,I miss you more at times but who Am I to say that you dont know,Leaving me with an uknown holy whisper that i breathe out my soul ,called your sweet holy Ghost ,Dreams of the lonley man,The world will never know,How hard it is to let go of life that you once knew as the flesh dies we become like ghosts lonley and cold ,Dreams of a lonley man ,As an echo whispers through my soul as write this,I would do it all over again So you Could Win , im dying longing to see your face again,but now your just a whisper in the wind ,dreams of a lonley man i know if you take my hand ,I can withstand This Flood that im drownding inn, i know you felt the same because you hide your heart and it was made And open book For the whole wide world to read but to this day in the shadows you still remain just A lot Of words From the heart And soul But Still in the shadows you still remain ,Dreams of a lonley man Your spirt so close with me ,And inside of me but without you still ,Dreams of a lonley man ,i know if you could come tonight and make it all right you would , but i know you will do what you know you should and cry again because you know you could,For now im doing what you taught Me To just hold on And be strong ,And my Tears Will Help me carry on ,dreams of a lonley man ,I miss you tonight,But i know your Anwsering Other prayers tonight maybe Im selfish Because I want Only You Because I love you more than they do That dont know you the way i do, But you must do what you must do ,Daddy Hold me tonight make everything All right Dont want the book I want you ,my tears are hot as they melt down my face ,Its your pain i feel at times ,the dreams of a lonley man echo through my mind,why must i seat and whatch the world dye they see not because as was before as is it is now they will remain blind,but i know you love theme anyway,even if they choose to let go you wont let go if they choose to give up you dont give up if they choose death you died to give theme life and the still ask why you say to me forgive theme for they not what they do ,But all i can do is wait on you ,So i will look toward the east in the middle of that storm that will take a nation by storm,When i see you i see me dying with only the angels saying keep trying ,Dreams of a lonley Man ,You promised when you left you would return Again And im rite Awake,So please Lord Saddle up your white horse Soon ,Im Awake And wating on you,Dreams of a lonley man ,Togethear shall we stand,Every knee Shall bal Every tounge Confess that jesus christ is king of king And lord of Lords,And i know your coming soon,So I will testifi it again and again,But there still Choking on milk it seems ,Dreams of a lonley man ,for now i will keep the books And stay close to your chosen son And keep him in all thy ways Just like you told me but the both of you are killing me it seems tough Love Breeds warriors,For now i wont say a word i will leave by faith love and protection ,And bless others the way you have blessed me,this is getting too long now so once again i will hide my featherd wings and lye down!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-27-2004, 11:27 PM   #2
Rune
USER INFO »
wow...that's....long lol

can you possibly break that up a bit? it looks interesting and i'd like to read it, but i have a problem with reading giant paragraphs lol
Old 02-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Rune) wow...that's....long lol

can you possibly break that up a bit? it looks interesting and i'd like to read it, but i have a problem with reading giant paragraphs lol
hey im trying ok its not me its my keyboard but i wrote that about 3 months Ago And its my favorite thing to me that i have wrote,It means a lot to me,Sorry you could not read it,but oh well,,,,ROCK ON!!! mate
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-29-2004, 01:15 PM   #4
archie bunker
USER INFO »
i liked it alot i think that was my fav by you
Old 02-29-2004, 05:48 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks its my fave too
Old 03-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #6
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
that was a long one, but good!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 03-02-2004, 11:49 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks