++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
dj5
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Houston show...

who all is going to the houston show. i'll be there. will be my 6th creed show. do you think they will play longer and more new songs;being that it will be filmed and live prodcasted.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Re: Houston show...

I will be at Houston show. This will be my 4th Creed show, congrats on #6 WOW! Got me some good seats the day they went on sale. I'm thinking it will probably be the same as any other show as far as time wise, just a little more special. We are going to see history being made live, doesn't get any better than that!

Last edited by XALTERBRIDGEX : 09-18-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
dj5
USER INFO »

i got seats but not as close as i wanted. this one, i'm taking both my boys and this will be there first concert by anyone. there excited...
Old 09-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
SarahLyMa
USER INFO »

I wanna go sooo badly b/c I heard it's supposed to be the best show of the tour but I've registered for the live webcast they're doing of the Houston show just in case...
Old 09-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Tremontisized
USER INFO »

Good luck. I just saw them in Orlando, and Stapp sucked. He forgot lyrics, skipped verses, and can't sing worth crap. Mark and the boys rocked it, and the pyro was intense.
My youth will never die
Old 09-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontisized) Good luck. I just saw them in Orlando, and Stapp sucked. He forgot lyrics, skipped verses, and can't sing worth crap. Mark and the boys rocked it, and the pyro was intense.

Dude give Stapp a break man, he most likley strained it during the recording of Full Cirlce and maybe his people are advising him not to go overboard if he wants to make it to the end of the tour. James Hetfield can't sing anymore but they are still selling out 100,000 seat stadiums. I heard about handfull of people say he can't sing but alot more say he is sounding good.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #7
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by dj5) i got seats but not as close as i wanted. this one, i'm taking both my boys and this will be there first concert by anyone. there excited...

Dj5 I don't know how old your boys are but I have been seeing Aaron Lewis from Staind dropping alot of F bombs in thier set, so just a FYI
Old 09-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Tremontisized
USER INFO »

Nope. No break for Stapp. I paid 100 bucks just to see Stapp "take it easy." That's bull.

What's the point in going if he's gunna suck at singing. He really wasn't good at all.
My youth will never die
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
Krisoz26
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontisized) Nope. No break for Stapp. I paid 100 bucks just to see Stapp "take it easy." That's bull.

What's the point in going if he's gunna suck at singing. He really wasn't good at all.

Ac-Dc, Metallica you pay more to see and the voice is gone even worse. I think it's better then Brittany Spears $200 and the whole show is pre-recorded on a tape and she mines it.

Atleast they play it live
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #10
dj5
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) Dj5 I don't know how old your boys are but I have been seeing Aaron Lewis from Staind dropping alot of F bombs in thier set, so just a FYI

I understand what you are saying. They hear the same thing on xbox,tv,school. Staind will not be long anyway
Old 09-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
J-Man
USER INFO »

Anyone else sign up on www.rockpit.com to watch the Houston show live? I have signed up, but I have not received a confirmation in my email indicating that they've received my request for a pass. Did anyone else sign up? If so, did you receive a confirmation or pass from rockpit?
Old 09-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
Creed24
USER INFO »

Anybody going to the show want to pick up the Alter Bridge DVD and sell it to me? I will paypal you the money before the show and give you $10 for your trouble and I will pay for shipping. Please help a fellow Creed/AB fan out! Thanks!