++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
creedsoul~
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
2012 - 12/21

Yeah I went there.

Religious event, reoccuring cycle, normal astrological happening?

Anyone have yearning opinions? And no, not you Jason! Just kidding.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Re: 2012 - 12/21

It's all cycles man lol.

You know how the make up of a cell resembles a much scaled down version of the solar system?

Scholars believe time works in the same way, in that events happening in short amount of time can be represented over a much larger scale, and in cycles.

It's interesting. "Fractal Time" is the basis around it, I recommend resarching it.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Love Ya,s So Much you boys are going in complicated ground deep meditations sometimes bring on i love those deepley yes always good for great conversation IN His Majstey my advice would to be for ya,s would be to seek thearpy of course im joking My TRUE advice would be for ya,s Is >A >PRAY Before We Study Its Best To Pray Lord Have Your Will In My Studys In Jesus Name So I Can Show Myself Approved And Be At Perfect Season We It Comes To Conversation WE Must Hear Jasons Views Tooooooooo and opions Study The Book Of Daniel King James Version he was gifted at was set aside from the rest really smart and in perfect balance with stars and orion if you study the precepts hard like i have he was a prophet a head of his time in wisdom AND GAVE PRAISE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES so that may help you cycles and discoverys PEACE BE WITH YA,s
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I'll let ya know my opinion on 12-22-2012
Old 05-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Geez... I haven't even been by here in a few months and I still get mentioned. I guess I know who my enemies......er friends are.

Personally, it could be something or it could be nothing. It's not as if the Mayan calendar actually said anything about 2012 directly, so we could be completely wrong about the date. That said, with so many people having converted the Mayan calendar to our calendar and pretty much all of them coming up with this big something in 2012, I'd guess the conversion date is probably accurate.

I think the way things are going, we may see 2012 or we may not. I differ from most christians in that I don't believe in the rapture as it's taught, so when I say we may see 2012 or we may not, I'm not talking about that. I am talking about Christ returning though.

But, if we're here in 2012 I don't think it's a religious event, being the return of Christ, the appearance of Antichrist,end of the world, or what have you. We may know the season, but we don't know the exact hour that far in advance. I think if anything at all happens it will be something natural, astrological or solar. It may be significant, or it may be we were wondering what the big deal was. Taking nothing away from the Mayans, but my guess is it will be the latter... if only because it will be hard to live up to all the hype.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Wonderfull Post Jason sheded some light on the subject my friend importan thing is WE got our eye on the prize in christ jesus and keeping up with it all old these things just taking place We Should Be JUST A Rejoycing And Fellowshiping in our opions Of JESUS GLORY TO GOD THERE Is No Right Or Wrong Opion in jesus THERE Is Power In His Name Praise Jesus and countinue to walk in faith not by sight faith is our ultimate weapon Ad Forbearing Each Other In Love For God Is A Good God Almighty God Who Is Way Above Us And With Great understanding comes his love for us in all these up come issuies PRAISE JESUS, JER, 29,11,13 HE Is A Great God He Tells Us In that Scripture And Verses, For He Knows Our Thoughts That He Thinks Us Toward Us Thoughts Of Peace And Not Evil To Give You An Expected End Then Ye Shall Ye Call Up On Me And Ye Shall Go Pray Unto Me And I Will Hearken unto you And Ye Shall Seek Me And Find Me When Ye Shall search For With All Your Heart those were really good views on 2012 may write some of those down Peace Be With Ya Man