++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-19-2006, 06:25 AM   #121
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!! Cold Shower !!!! Cold Shower!!
Old 05-20-2006, 01:07 AM   #122
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) haaaaaaaaaaaaa i was going to put this sitution in another thread but since the topic is already open here why not its a senstive issuie a friend of mine has got a 5 year old son who is yep going blind from discovering he has one of those what makes her upset is he just a baby i,ve told her its a natrual process for him to play with him self but its getting to the point where he is acutally wacking himself a lot any advice bigger guys on this sitution
well hes only 5 so theres no way hes gone through puberty. Scary.

Important question: Where did he learn it from?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-22-2006, 10:47 AM   #123
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) well hes only 5 so theres no way hes gone through puberty. Scary.

Important question: Where did he learn it from?
I know It ...its just so like her luck if its strange sitution it will so like find her he just a baby ...i dont know my Donna Lee Baby Where He Got It From which does make ya wander dose,nt it...im not going to panic im sure its just something he is discovering early ...whats more strange he finds it very natrual just like scratching himself
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-25-2006, 01:29 AM   #124
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Lol you people are all noobs.

Its perfectly normal for kids to play with themselves at that age, and no, they dont have a clue what sex is, they dont have any desire for it, they dont know what wacking off it or anything of the sort. It just feels "nice" when they play with it so they do.

Health education KthnkzBye

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 05-27-2006, 03:10 AM   #125
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Lol you people are all noobs.

Its perfectly normal for kids to play with themselves at that age, and no, they dont have a clue what sex is, they dont have any desire for it, they dont know what wacking off it or anything of the sort. It just feels "nice" when they play with it so they do.

Health education KthnkzBye
well X thats another way of looking at it ...thanks for your advice ya know with so much going on in the world ya got worry about the kid playing with himself
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #126
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Pretty much, basically all you need to do is teach him discretion.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 AM   #127
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) Pretty much, basically all you need to do is teach him discretion.
im trying but i dont think he is understanding to well its becoming his pass time its almost like you can set a clock by his routine right before bedtime right around ed ed and eddy his favorite tv show
Old 05-28-2006, 03:30 AM   #128
bilal
USER INFO »

well...u knw....the more u tell kids not to do stuff like that....the more they do it..............maybe the kid will quite on his own......and surely when hes a little more older......or when he find somehting else more interesting to keep his hands busy.............
Old 05-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #129
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

yes...he loves to box...and use me for his punching Bag ...and covers me in brusies ...the left arm is still healing...if he plays like that with other kids he would hurt theme...so i let him play with me...instead it gets tense sometimes..with all the kicking and hair pulling ...at times we both end up injured...but its ok ...the only way you can get him to stop..is to yell you won !!! sometimes we get down right misunderstood ...but as long as we understand each other....but he has slacked off his wacking somewhat PRAISE GOD ...for a while there it was getting to the point..where i did,nt know what to do about it...so i did,nt worry about it so now its like only 10 min a day and he does it in the bathtub