++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-16-2006, 11:43 PM   #61
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) LMAO
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #62
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by the coolest moderator eva!) My guess is the record company has more to do with this than Stapp. I'm guessing ticket sales weren't up to their expectations and rather than lose money, they pulled the plug on it.
My guess is that you is very insightful

BTW: If people vent their frustrations, disillusionment and dissappointment on this thread, cut em a little slack cos we love stapp and even if it seems that our judgements are a little too hasty, what some of us are posting is an immediate response to our dissappointment. Please dont abuse us and be patient and understanding.

I have written to the booking agents for europe and asia pacific asking for insight so hopefully we will get a reply eh.

As for me, I am so sad. Was so looking forward to this. Me and weatheredwoman (feed community member) were soooo exited... My immediate feelings are that I just feel so let down...

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 04-19-2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:27 AM   #63
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Heheh, that was cute!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #64
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) My guess is that you is very insightful

BTW: If people vent their frustrations, disillusionment and dissappointment on this thread, cut em a little slack cos we love stapp and even if it seems that our judgements are a little too hasty, what some of us are posting is an immediate response to our dissappointment. Please dont abuse us and be patient and understanding.

I have written to the booking agents for europe and asia pacific asking for insight so hopefully we will get a reply eh.

As for me, I am so sad. Was so looking forward to this. Me and weatheredwoman (feed community member) were soooo exited... My immediate feelings are that I just feel so let down...
Go Ahead My Baby!!!! Let It Out D Damn It Damn It Damn It i was da toooooooooo even though i dont live there i was happy for my sexy girls... but nevetherless you know its just our luck there and in a quick line fron Guns N Roses BREAKDOWN!!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR WINNING DONT MEAN YOU,RE THE LUCKY ONES take theme as words of wisdom and there is a down and upside to being luck MY GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #65
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote from Weatheredwoman:
Quote: Oh mighty fine this is... Seether-tour cancelled(2th of May), Scott (13th of May) cancelled... what more??? ...This straight fuckin' SUX!!!
It straight fuckin does

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-23-2006, 12:48 AM   #66
lookche
USER INFO »

Seether and Stapp are on the same label, maybe that's saying something?
Old 04-24-2006, 06:53 AM   #67
Sincirr
USER INFO »

yeh, that the company is stingy! LOL!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #68
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) yeh, that the company is stingy! LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Know It Is Babycakes Its Just A Little Something To Drive You More F*&&Cking Crazy Than You Need To Me pay it no mind sweetie