++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-24-2003, 10:03 AM   #1
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Seriously...I've been on launch.yahoo.com for the past few days...I just discovered that that site plays Creed videos the best. I can't get Creed.com to play any of the videos, for some reason, so I discovered Yahoo! Launch and now I'm addicted. I can now say that I've seen every Creed vid, INCLUDING What If and My Own Prison. Except...DSD is jinxed. Every time I try to watch that vid, it cuts off somewhere in the middle. Grrrr.
But anyway, why I felt I needed to post a whole damn thread about a few Creed videos is...well, damn, those videos just changed my damn life. Before just recently, I hadn't heard Creed in months. I'd lost the completeness. Then I found Launch and turned on the Higher vid...and I was gone. I was just so caught up in the song I felt like I could have flown halfway around the world. I don't care what ANYone says, Higher is one of the greatest songs I'd ever heard. And DSD...god how I'd missed that song. I would love to bring my little cousin Tina to a Creed concert and have Stapp sing that song directly to her...I don't want her to ever lose sight of her innocence. What If...what an empowering song. And did u EVER see anyone headbang the way Stapp does in this video?!?!? Amazing. But then...there's MOP. And the way Stapp sings "Should have been dead..." It's so much better to *see* a person sing a song than just to hear it...damn, his face when he sings that line is so captivating. Seriously. If u KNOW that Creed has some kikass videos, give me a SCREAM FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS!!!
Okay, I'm done rambling. For now.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:08 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea CREEDS,,Videos Rock
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-24-2003, 05:37 PM   #3
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
awesome dude
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-25-2003, 11:09 AM   #4
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Old 11-25-2003, 08:43 PM   #5
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Best video and most rare: Torn Live @ House of Blues. It was played on MTV2 a loooong time ago. I think rollingstone.com has a low-bandwidth version of it. But yeah, I have the full high-resolution version...

I love this video since it really gives you a glimpse at the more raw, less-produced side of Creed. This is also (imo) THE benchmark version of Torn. It is so much better than the CD version...

All Creed videos:
http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/videos...id=2752&cf=2752
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 11-25-2003, 08:51 PM   #6
hide
USER INFO »
can you give a link to the Torn video?
Old 11-25-2003, 09:04 PM   #7
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Yeah, that'd be awesome! (the link thing) Creed video's are cool, I like What If, even though I still haven't been able to see the whole video.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-25-2003, 09:08 PM   #8
hide
USER INFO »
registration doesn't work at rollingstone.com at the moment. anywhere else i can get the video?
Old 11-25-2003, 09:17 PM   #9
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Rolling stone didn't work for me either. I tried about a month or so ago. My computer is a peice of crap, so I have to do that stuff at my grandma's or the library.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-26-2003, 12:50 AM   #10
Delirium
USER INFO »
PLEASE GIVE ME THAT HOUSE OF BLUES CONCERT!!!!!!!!

i'll do anything
Old 11-26-2003, 01:07 AM   #11
velocityidp
USER INFO »
If you send me a blank CD with $2 enclosed for return mailing, I'll burn all the videos I have. I also have all the VH1 opening night videos and also all the Alcatraz videos in high-resolution format. Tons of others including One (Dave Letterman) My Sac.(Leno) What If (FarmClub) Riders On The Storm (Woodstock) and all the official music videos... and more. Heh.

The Alcatraz ones are the best... it has THE best version of MOP I've ever heard, and THE best version of What If (despite Stapp's shaky vocals that day).

email me at [email protected] if you'd like em
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 11-26-2003, 09:46 AM   #12
Redeemer
USER INFO »
shaky vocals, uh-oh...psych, just kidding. I'd love to see that Torn vid...I really get a kick outta stuff like that. Like, u know what else I'd like to see? A video for Is This the End? or a vid for Faceless Man. That would be hella great. Ya think so?
Old 11-30-2003, 09:40 AM   #13
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
i think it would be awesome!
Old 12-06-2003, 03:02 AM   #14
Jez
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+11-26-2003 06:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 11-26-2003 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> shaky vocals, uh-oh...psych, just kidding. I'd love to see that Torn vid...I really get a kick outta stuff like that. Like, u know what else I'd like to see? A video for Is This the End? or a vid for Faceless Man. That would be hella great. Ya think so?
[/b][/quote]
There is no video (circulating) for ITTE but there are several live videos of Faceless Man.

I just checked and the Torn vid on the rolling stone site is up and working fine but the quality of this video is really sub par even on cable. May as well forget watching it there if you have any kind of dial up connection.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 12-06-2003, 03:58 AM   #15
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Best video ever = One Last Breath
Best song ever = Stand Here With Me
Best band ever= Creed

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"