++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2003, 09:30 PM   #76
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
perhaps not assuming both albums are released some time during the middle of the year the new band will tour for the remainder of the year. Stapp may not do an extensive tour perhaps play smaller venues since the music probably isn't suited to an arena and their may not be enough demand either.

I'm not sure if there are any issues but I wonder if this new band will be a one off album or it will end up more like APC where its not a side-project but a second major focus!
Old 12-14-2003, 10:15 PM   #77
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Perhaps. On another aspect, I think this new band will have a bigger impact then people think. There are just as many stapp fans as tremo fans right? And both of them were in one of the top selling bands of the late 90's and early 00's, right? Well, with three out of four thats bound to be at least godsmack big.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:21 PM   #78
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicmind226) If stapp is realsing a solo album, he's going to have to tour to support it, so it's going to be for at least a few years, who knows. I'm starting to think with this stapp/tremo parting ways thing that it could be on a permanent level.
I don't know. maybe not. I mean, it was years between Tool's Aenima and Lateralus. Both Tool and APC are still bands, so who knows?
Old 12-15-2003, 02:33 AM   #79
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicmind226) So, after it's all said and done and the albums out, I wonder if there will be a fan divide where the fans of stapp will be sour to thus, and the fans of tremo, brian and flip will be the defenders? Hmm.....

Dude don't start that siding stuff again. If there is going to be a fan divide, then that will just piss me off. I defenitly are going to support both bands, with anything they do. I'm sure their music is going to be awesome, their true talent will stay with them for the rest of their lives and they will make it show and their magic will come out more in these new bands that are going to be forming.

Just thinking of people siding between Stapp, and Tremo/Flip/Marshall just get's me so heated up, I hope there is none on that, especially on this board.
But I don't know, I mean we'll just have to hold tight and wait.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-15-2003, 07:07 AM   #80
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I agree with you Hayley. I don't want to see that either. Personally, I'm interested in what all of them will be doing and working on.

Relearn Love
Old 12-15-2003, 04:40 PM   #81
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
You want it or not, people already took sides... which is pretty stupid, from my point of view.

Creed was magical, it was pure chemestry! Creed was the Big Mac!

Now one band will be the bread and the other the meat... it's almost the same, but not the same...
Old 12-15-2003, 04:42 PM   #82
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
WTF I'm saying?

Creed is not done, yet! It's just a quick break!
Old 12-15-2003, 04:53 PM   #83
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) WTF I'm saying?

Creed is not done, yet! It's just a quick break!

Yea, a quick break that could, COULD last a couple of years. Lets think realistically.

Lets say this new band (assuming there are as many treno fans as stapp fans) does better far beyond what we thought of. Well, for finatical and musicall reasons this new band could be a permanent thing or not. Who knows, so it's pointless to try and predict the future.
Old 12-15-2003, 06:04 PM   #84
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
doh... I didn't imply any time frame...

Personally, my opinion is that Mark's band will do better than Stapp's.

Although I don't believe Stapp is setting up a new band, I think his solo project is not on the music scene. But if it is, I guess I should wait for who's handling the instruments.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:30 PM   #85
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Well of course, stapp can't handle all the instrumental part to his project. And I'm sure he's going to have a back up band. I'll also be looking a great deal into that to, should be just as interesting as marks. Altough I'm a little confused Will mark start this other band and it be the solo project or will he realse an actual solo CD? DAM wind-up, sometimes they give news out thats to vague.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:33 PM   #86
musicmind226
USER INFO »
And how do you get those pictures just below your name? Those are cool, I want one.

Back to topic, I hope tremo screds his guitar to the point where he actully sheds some light on the people who think he's a hack.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:37 PM   #87
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Mark's "solo" project is the new band with flip/brian. It'll sound pretty much the same as Creed, since their songs will be stuff that would probably be on Creed's next album if they were together. One of the songs begin extremely metal then it goes all bluesy with guitar solos!!! (says Michael)

You can pick those pics (avatars) on your control panel. Click on User CP.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:21 AM   #88
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) You want it or not, people already took sides... which is pretty stupid, from my point of view.

Yeah I can see that people are already taking sides, I am clearly aware of that. But, it will get worse once the albums have been released, when the bands are official.

And I totally agree, I think it is pretty stupid aswell, more than that, damn right pathetic.

Old 12-16-2003, 09:56 PM   #89
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Indeed, pethetic. Is not music supposed to bring people together, not divide people?

And tremonti_fed, I'm very intrequed. The solo? is it long? fast? and are there throbbing bass lines as well? The demo? Is anybody singing or just flip. brian and tremo jamming to fill space?
Old 12-17-2003, 12:27 AM   #90
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicmind226) Indeed, pethetic. Is not music supposed to bring people together, not divide people?

Yeah, it is. People who take sides are being really stupid, if they thought that Tremo and Stapp had real talent, they would follow both of them.

Oh well, it stumps me.