++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-05-2003, 06:54 PM   #1
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
creed

im curious as to what the people from chicago are looking for..and im sure to get several different responses but im going to ask anyway...a free show??? there $$$$ back???? do you really think an apology is going to change the situation??? and what if scott came out and said...yeah i was drunk, what then....he gets slammed again, and also think about the permanent damage he would be doing to the band by admitting he had been drinking, so many people hold creeds words and actions as a righteous way of living. they would lose all those fans as well...so lets put yourself in there shoes..do you let a dead dog lye?? or simply admit it was a flawed performance and promise the fans of chicago a free show in the spring. sorry to bring up a sore subject..thanks for your time
Old 01-06-2003, 08:34 AM   #2
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Old 01-07-2003, 03:33 PM   #3
pixeygrl
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to pixeygrl Send a message via Yahoo to pixeygrl

You know I have been asking myself that ??? BTW I am new here!!
I have been thinking about it, I was there at the show, I have seen4 others. I agree ,"what is it we want? "Those who r upset about it being their 1st concert of Creed, well, U cant give them another first. For those who traveled and stood in line and spent $$$ for the show, does getting all that back make it better? At first I thought if only we knew Scott was alright, & hoping all would be well at the Philly show, now, everyone wants something, when, we all know by now what happened. I think that maybe nothing has been officially said from Creed or whoever cus, its been the holidays, I am sure whatever time was left the group spent it with family & freinds, and not to mention, most people working in offices behind the band probobly wasnt even back to work yet. So, I dont know what it is ppl want. I guess I want, is for it to be done with.Like U said, whatever is said, it will not be enough...
thats what I think... :chic:
Old 01-07-2003, 04:11 PM   #4
rodirocker
USER INFO »
I do not want my money back, that would never happen either. Free show... that would probably never happen either, especially with Creed, it would just be too crazy. What I think the right thing for Stapp to do, is a public apology. We know there was something wrong with him that night, we have come to the conclusion that he was drunk. But for him to say he is sorry and that he is going to change, would not only be the mature thing to do, put a little more respect on his reputation. He would be known as the guy who messed up and changed, instead of the guy who just messes up and made tens of thousands of fans angry. That is what I want. It is the right thing to do, who cares if he gets slammed again (by creed bashers? who cares about them anyways???), it is just right and respectful. Simply put, if I were him, I would humble myself, and apologize.
Old 01-07-2003, 04:27 PM   #5
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
the Chicago show will never be forgotten...

but an apology from Scott himself would at least show that he cares about his fans in Chicago instead of making them feel like crap cause he was all messed up only for us.
Old 01-07-2003, 05:11 PM   #6
pixeygrl
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to pixeygrl Send a message via Yahoo to pixeygrl
re

I agree, I feel like, the ppl in Chicago, me being one of them. Feels like it happened to US in our CITY and what now? We have to just accept this happened to us, and act like it never happen? I know I wont forget it, the images I still have in my head of Scott that night hurt
It is like a bad dream being replayed each time I hear a song, I will never get those images out of my mind and I have seen 4 other shows, I can only imagine how ppl who saw them as their first concert of Creed...but I feel like we need something stated from Creed and then maybe we can begin to heal from it all.
Its not fair for alot of us and I am believing something will be said, I hope sooner than later
It is like being left in the dark and forgotten about. As if the less they say,the better? I dont know, I just hope all involved heals
Old 01-07-2003, 06:07 PM   #7
charlie
USER INFO »
Money back...

I want my money back. If they had an honor, that's what they would do...
________
buy vaporgenie
________
Buy Iolite Vaporizer

Last edited by charlie : 02-12-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:09 PM   #8
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
Hell yeah...Charlie, I'm with you!!!!