++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2002, 07:57 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I mgetting sick of this

Two options SCOTT!

1.GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
2. GET OUT!!!

Im slowly losing my temper with him. If htey break up i wouldn't be the least bit suprised. I would follow where ever Mark is going htough csue he has my upmost support and he looks like he is trying so hard to help scott but scott isn't getting any better. I even think they should go their seperate ways for awhile. Maybe this break will help or maybe Scott will finally step down.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:34 PM   #2
velocityidp
USER INFO »
I agree with your frustration/anger with Stapp. I mean, it's one thing to be sick/downtrodden/not at your peak performance... that's understandable to a certain extent.

However, when you come on stage completely drunk (or high), that is major disrespect to the fans. I am very insulted and I demand an appology for this behavior. It is not what Creed is about.

However, when you talk about Stapp "stepping down," I don't agree. As much as I'm angry with Stapp right now, Creed is not Creed without him.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 12-30-2002, 11:15 PM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
shut up, dudes!

no bashing... he´s been through a lot this year.. car accident, sickness, problems with her ex trying to carry away his beloved son that we know is everything to Scott... if you wanna bash, please go to another board... Stapp needs our support. shit, I´m not a crying person, but this whole situation, every post I´ve been reading, makes me wanna cry...

can´t you see this? Íf you don´t like Creed enough to support them on rough times... you suck!
Old 12-30-2002, 11:58 PM   #4
velocityidp
USER INFO »
I'm a dedicated Creed fan, and I understand that you want to support Stapp. He's human just like everyone else, and he does have personal problems that should be considered.

BUT... when he comes out on stage to perform for fans that shelled out 100s of dollars -- and completely ruins the evening, makes a fool out of himself, and shows a complete lack of respect for his fans... that is NOT acecptable behavior.

Don't tell me I'm out of line.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed
Old 12-31-2002, 12:28 AM   #5
souldancer
USER INFO »
CS...TWO options...that's it in life...huh?! Well, I sure friggin hate to be your troubled child, or your fragile Alzheimer''s grandparent - you have the insight, patience and compassion of a cold rock. All they have given to their fans over these years and you are going to take an incident and give some ultimatum you dictatorial DI&%HEAD! Sure, we have seen signs of stress - injuries, illnesses, a tight overbooked schedule - why don;t you go listen to WEATHERED - and if you aren't going to give this great band a break then get then..** takes a breath, steps away, wonders if I stepped into Rush Limbaugh's web site....... **
Old 12-31-2002, 01:34 AM   #6
CreedSpirit
USER INFO »
SoulDancer, I agree with you!! Collective Soul, really...
Quote: Maybe this break will help or maybe Scott will finally step down....

Yeah, what a fan you are.. "finally step down"....

Creed simply is NOT Creed without SCOTT STAPP (period). I don't know what kind of soul you have but it certainly does not reflect one of compassion or love from that statement.

Yes, Scott has had a very rough year and despite all of the obstacles, he has continued to this day getting on stage and performing for the fans - the pressure that he has been under from tour cancellations/postponements due to (car accident & his throat illness), problems with his ex-wife and child custody issues. Trying to deal with all of this and constantly being in the public is too much for one person to handle (yes, even Scott), he deserves a much needed break to sort things out, reconnect with his spirit/soul and reconnect with the rest of the band to make the awesome music that they have given to us.

I for one support Scott and Mark, Flip and Brett they are an amazing creative force that produces food (music) for our souls .....
One ~ The Only Way is ONE
Old 12-31-2002, 01:44 AM   #7
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by CreedSpirit
I for one support Scott and Mark, Flip and Brett they are an amazing creative force that produces food (music) for our souls .....
Well said...thanks Creedspirit. I let my frustrations get the worst of me there...hard day for all fans 0 we need to focus our hearfelt energy and care to Scott and the rest of the band.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #8
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
i know its frustrating when someone says that you don't agree with. but just remember that these are just opinions of other people. they are not your own feelings. if someone doesn't agree with you, so what, you believe what u want to believe.
Old 12-31-2002, 04:02 PM   #9
ronda
USER INFO »
I really agree with almost everything I am reading. I think that after the anger of the show on th 29th wears off, we will come to realize he is human. But, human or not he let us down. Some of the people in the audience had a bad year too. Some of the audience members had family and friends die, we still worked hard to come to a perforance. The night was supposed to uplift us and the music was supposed to move us. It did not due to one humans mistake. He should know more is expected of him than the average person. Average people are not millioniares and dont have people pay hundreds of dollars to come see them. As for stepping down, after the man gets his act together he will be fine. Looks like his band is angry but they will stand by him and the band will be better than ever after going through this year!
Old 12-31-2002, 04:44 PM   #10
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
shut up, dudes!

no bashing... he´s been through a lot this year.. car accident, sickness, problems with her ex trying to carry away his beloved son that we know is everything to Scott... if you wanna bash, please go to another board... Stapp needs our support. shit, I´m not a crying person, but this whole situation, every post I´ve been reading, makes me wanna cry...

can´t you see this? Íf you don´t like Creed enough to support them on rough times... you suck!

*takes off his rose colored glasses*

*throws on floor*

*stomps on them repeatedly*

Your band isn't perfect. Get over it. they're people.. they have problems. let 'em deal with it.

-J

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith
Old 01-01-2003, 01:26 AM   #11
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
*takes off his rose colored glasses*

*throws on floor*

*stomps on them repeatedly*

Your band isn't perfect.  Get over it.  they're people.. they have problems.  let 'em deal with it.

-J

dude, where the hell I said Creed is perfect? nothing is perfect... I just said they´re my fav band...
NOT EVEN YOU (oh, crap... your mom keep telling you that? well, sorry to disappoint you...) ...
TOOL? not perfect too... nor MAYNARD... so, please, do me a favor... don´t post bs like the one you just did anymore, ok?