++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2002, 12:37 PM   #16
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i was not trying to make judgements on the future of creed. i probably should have explained what i meant better...

i meant to say that if this kind of drunkness during a show continues, the future of creed will not look good. if he does get better, then way to go scott, and rock on!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:39 PM   #17
tremy1
USER INFO »
Oh man, that was quite an experience!! I knew as soon as Scott came out something was wrong. Then everyone just watched in awe. We thought he was sick, drunk or high. He looked like a madman. I was in the pit right in front, I thought he was gonna fall off the stage. It looked like he yelled at Brett before he went off stage that first time. Tremonti held the show together, for sure, although he did not look happy. Yeah, he messed up words & kept hanging all over Mark. I agree he's human, but I also agree that the fans deserve an explanation. Cancelling the show & rescheduling probably would have been a good option. On a much lighter note, Stereo Fuse was awesome....Local H sucked!!!!
The fans in the pit were very cool at this show as they were in Feb. No pushing or fighting. Everyone was too focused on Scott I think. Hopefully things will get better for Creed. I would hate to see them lose a bunch of fans over one bad show. Peace
Old 12-30-2002, 01:53 PM   #18
souldancer
USER INFO »
Thanks tremy - for the details and caring review - agree, fans do need to hear from Wind-Up or someone about this, before rumours start flinging slings and arrows...
Old 12-30-2002, 02:35 PM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I agree. I just hope they get the Creed.com web site up. It's been down for days.
Old 12-30-2002, 02:36 PM   #20
creedfan
USER INFO »
I was told at the concert that creed.com is no more and the new creed site is creedink.com. Apearantly, windup nor the band wants to pay for creed.com any longer thats why it is down...I haven't confirmed this though, just heresay
Old 12-30-2002, 02:45 PM   #21
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
I don't think that's right...if it is...Wind-Up is full of sh*t....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-30-2002, 03:31 PM   #22
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Well, I have to say I'm distressed at all these comments about the Chicago show, but I'm praying that Scott finds peace and rest in God. I just don't know what to say; I've been looking forward to the Philly show tomorrow night, but now I don't even know what to expect. I'm praying they don't cancel, and praying that Scott can hold it together for just this one show. Then another part of me wonders if cancelling (or postponing) would be the better option, giving Scott time to get help and rest. I want to see Creed in concert so badly, but not if we'll get a repeat of Chicago; I don't think I could handle seeing him like that. (And the money doesn't even come into play here; I just don't think I could bear to see him that way; I just went through an awful time with my brother, who's now a recovering alcoholic; was hoping I would never have to see anyone I care so much about in that condition again). Let's pray Scott will get the help he so desperately needs. Sending prayers of peace and grace to Scott, and for all the guys in the band, having to deal w/ all this too.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-30-2002, 03:33 PM   #23
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Amen._m/

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-31-2002, 01:39 AM   #24
tru2mine
USER INFO »
i think theyll play on nye and i think theyll rock too because i dont think they would want to end the tour on a bad note.
Old 12-31-2002, 01:41 AM   #25
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
 Sending prayers of peace and grace to Scott, and for all the guys in the band, having to deal w/ all this too.
Add mine too! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!
Old 12-31-2002, 01:52 AM   #26
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
to anyone that goes to the philly show, just make sure they feel welcome, because if a riot of some kind breaks out cause they cancel, or its a repeat of last night (please God don't let that happen). show them that we still support them forever and ever.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:45 AM   #27
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
What they should have done is just, booted scott out rigth away, and just played the music. lol u can barley hear him anyways with all the loud guitar stuff. Mark and philpcould have kicked enough ass just playing the music. at least it would have been better than a drunken scott messen em up all the time.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 12-31-2002, 11:54 AM   #28
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
Quote:
What they should have done is just, booted scott out rigth away, and just played the music.

i don't know if i agree with you. there is more to creed's music than the music itself. the lyrics also add to the greatness.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #29
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan2334
i  the lyrics also add to the greatness.
YOU SAID IT....the messages of human experience, humbly and passionately expressed about doubt, questioning, overcoming, hope, unity, joy, peace and 'just give love to all' - messages to live by in 2003! YEAH!!!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 09:39 PM   #30
franrn
USER INFO »
I think it would have been best to have cancelled the show and have disappointed fans instead of letting Scott go on stage and make a fool of himself and make the band look really bad.:embarass: . Shame on the decision makers. I hope tonights concert goes better.

ROCK ON