++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alright people, here's another piece of confusing news!

So as I'm sure a lot of you are aware, both shows in North Carolina are supposedly "cancelled". Live Nation has changed their status on the Creed page for both of those shows to "cancelled". Pretty legit? Well how about this? I wanted to get to the bottom of why these shows were cancelled, so I emailed everyone who might have any info. Live Nation has yet to reply, but I Love All Access, the VIP Package seller, emailed me back with this response:

"If we are still selling packages, then the cancellation is a rumor and is not official. If a show is cancelled, we stop offering packages immediately."

If you go to the I Love All Access website and try to purchase packages for either show, they are still up for sale. Any interpretations to this new bit of news?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: Alright people, here's another piece of confusing news!

I got tix for the charlotte show, and havent recieved any notification of it being cancelled.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

yep indeed like mine chris just crazy indeed hey i,ll say it to be hontest with ya chris hope ya make it to the show if its not cancelled i did,nt even think that there was a date for a show in charlotte all though i could be wrong ya know i like check in every other day when i have time to find out what shows have been cancelled Peace
Old 06-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Ok so Live Nation replied, and this is what they said:

"We don't have much information other than the fact that the event was cancelled at artist request."

So we have two ticket sellers contradicting themselves. metalchris, I'm intrigued that you didn't get an email notification of the cancelled show. There was at least one person over at the AB forums who claimed to have bought tickets and now they got an email from Live Nation saying that they would be refunded due to the show being cancelled.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #5
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

I already received my refund for the Charlotte show. I wish we could get the real reason it was canceled.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) I already received my refund for the Charlotte show. I wish we could get the real reason it was canceled.
I'm sorry that the show was cancelled and yeah I completely understand where you're coming from. This show isn't even relatively near me lol but I wanna figure it out just as much as everyone. But it seems as if it wasn't for ticket sale reasons. Maybe a family thing came up with one of the guys?
Old 06-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) I'm sorry that the show was cancelled and yeah I completely understand where you're coming from. This show isn't even relatively near me lol but I wanna figure it out just as much as everyone. But it seems as if it wasn't for ticket sale reasons. Maybe a family thing came up with one of the guys?

That's what I"m thinking, or maybe they wanted a break. It looks Staind is joining for the next show Sept. 11th. They have a break from 9/3-9/10 without any shows, since the NC shows were 9/4 and 9/5.