++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-10-2004, 06:17 PM   #106
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Hey Kim
Do you have any older brothers? My older brother punched a kid that called me a nigger once
unfortuanlly ...i`m the only kid...

wait...I got three STEP sisters....that I rarely talk too.....but the only child by my mom...

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-10-2004, 08:56 PM   #107
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Quote: All that has been devastated
Can be recreated

Kim, read your own words very carefully! You can do it kid.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:14 PM   #108
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
do any of you all have yahoo messanger....??

I didnt know that you dont have to down load anything ..really....

well any way...if you do...I go by bsbfan9_69

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-11-2004, 09:28 AM   #109
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I have msn and aim. Do you have either of those? I believe you have aim, but maybe just at school??
Old 01-11-2004, 02:02 PM   #110
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
I have aim at home to..

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-12-2004, 03:06 AM   #111
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I'm new to this thread. I was blown away by the support U guys have been given, GeeK 2004!

I wish I had that when I was cuttin'...then again, we choose not to let anyone know, and I hid them under a sort of GnR scarf wrapped around my wrist. Had them all the way up my arm. Hated myself entirely...the cutting took away heaps of the emotions. Out with the blood came the pain.

There were alot of built up reasons why I did it. Physical and verbal abuse over many many years, including being bullied. Not good when U get home and get the same!

I look back on it now and cannot believe I did it. I look at my wrist and cannot even fathom cutting it now. Still got the scars........"U C my wrist, I know your pain".

There's a difference between cutting and being suicidal. Make sure U assess the difference within yourself, cos one of them can be fatal. We dont' want that 4 U.

The most important thing for you is to know without a shadow of doubt that U R loved. Also to know the integral reason U R here. Your unique and special qualitites. U R here 4 a reason. Even though U dont go to Church, I pray that God will reveal that 2 U and help U heal. He did 4 me...gee this was hard to write!

Blessings.
D

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-12-2004, 08:32 AM   #112
Julbright
USER INFO »
Sincirr - thanks for sharing your story I am sure it was hard. It is helpful to hear not only from someone who has been there but also someone who now can't imagine cutting. I think people would be amazed at how common cutting is but hopefully talking about it here like we are will help anyone in that position to consider there are better ways to deal with their pain. Of course I am going to say see a counselor because I am one, but I do believe that is the best route to take.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-12-2004, 11:06 AM   #113
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sweetheart, you need help. You really need to go talk to your mother, family or a counselor of some sort. Depression, anxiety, stress are normal factors of life, but when it gets to the point in which it controls a large percentage of your life you might need to go talk to someone. We can sit here and help you through this all you want but it wont have the same effect of a spoken conversation. Sometimes just talking (literally) makes a huge difference. No one will judge you, this is high school. we all went through this at one point or another so we all here know you feel. when we say it will get better, we're not kidding. High school was a bitch for a lot of us, but look. we are all here, we all alive, and we all got over it. All I can tell you is just hang in there. If a bully starts anything with you, stand up for yourself, just be smart about it. Dont come out swinging because you will not win. You said that in one of your classes you are the only female. Deal with it, I know you dont like it and I know you feel very uncomfortable about it, but its the only thing you can do. The last thing you want is to make it obvious. Then everybody in that class will start to bother you, not just that one jerk. Its better to be the quiet person that no one knows, than the scared twitchy one that gets everyones attention.

I personally cannot comprehend the idea behind this self mutulization. I have this "shit happens - deal with and get over it" theory that i live by. thats why very little things phase me. So probably my advise wont prove to be very helpful to you or anyone but probably the smartest thing i could you on this is to go talk to your mom about this. Or if you pay my airfare and hotel and take care of these people for you
Old 01-12-2004, 11:19 AM   #114
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Mullet, I agree with some of what you said, most actually. "Deal with it" is great, but it's sooo much easier said than done. First off, you're a guy. Your emotions do not play a part of your actions like a female. We are the planners and the worriers of the society. We worry before it happens, right or wrong. I wish "deal with it" were that easy. I wish I could have that attitude. Your personality does, if someone else's doesn't, you have to learn to deal with issues coming from his/her background.
I also don't think you should "be the quiet one." You have to take a stand for yourself. When my sister was little, four boys picked on her every day and pushed her down. My mom finally said ENOUGH. She told my sister to go out and make her way through them. My sister went out looking like a "tornado" with her arms a flyin'. They never bothered her again. Being quiet will make it worse. Then they know they've gotten to you.
Your main point here though, I think we all agree. Somewhere Kim needs to find help. We can't do it all on a BB, although I think it has helped and she has gotten the idea that there are people who care.
All in all though Mullet, you really came off with some good shit here. I'm impressed! Didn't know you had it in you. Maybe we should all kick in and buy you a plane ticket and you could go kick some ass!
Old 01-12-2004, 06:07 PM   #115
creedsister
USER INFO »
[quote=Sincirr]I'm new to this thread. I was blown away by the support U guys have been given, GeeK 2004!

I wish I had that when I was cuttin'...then again, we choose not to let anyone know, and I hid them under a sort of GnR scarf wrapped around my wrist. Had them all the way up my arm. Hated myself entirely...the cutting took away heaps of the emotions. Out with the blood came the pain.
Sincirr Ive Had Not posted here about this topic but ive read and all the support that these dudes have be giving this child is Awsome!!! this thread is not the first time i seen Geek2004 little tips ok this child has been very strong in my prayers~I WAS A CUTTER AS WELL ~~im not proud of it i wore longsleeves for a long time ~~but Thank God For For being God And Creed For Being Creed im alive and crazy but no more romance with a blade i Got FIRE now hehe but cutting only leads to death sooner or later And this Child i feel in my spirt everytime i see the name it troubles me so ive kept this soul close in my prayers Nobody knows that way of life that is only if they have been there~~God Bless you sincirr i know this was hard for you to write sweetie but sometimes it makes a diffrence when we know were not the only ones~~ps OUT WITH THE BLOOD CAME THE PAIN``killer what i mean is it just inspired me to write something sorry~~And a big GOD BLESS YA we all live under the Reign Of on King~~
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-12-2004, 06:09 PM   #116
creedsister
USER INFO »
[quote=Sincirr]I'm new to this thread. I was blown away by the support U guys have been given, GeeK 2004!

Sincirr Ive Had Not posted here about this topic but ive read and all the support that these dudes have be giving this child is Awsome!!! this thread is not the first time i seen Geek2004 little tips ok this child has been very strong in my prayers~I WAS A CUTTER AS WELL ~~im not proud of it i wore longsleeves for a long time ~~but Thank God For For being God And Creed For Being Creed im alive and crazy but no more romance with a blade i Got FIRE now hehe but cutting only leads to death sooner or later And this Child i feel in my spirt everytime i see the name it troubles me so ive kept this soul close in my prayers Nobody knows that way of life that is only if they have been there~~God Bless you sincirr i know this was hard for you to write sweetie but sometimes it makes a diffrence when we know were not the only ones~~ps OUT WITH THE BLOOD CAME THE PAIN``killer what i mean is it just inspired me to write something sorry~~And a big GOD BLESS YA we all live under the Reign Of on King~~rock on
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #117
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Mullet, I agree with some of what you said, most actually. "Deal with it" is great, but it's sooo much easier said than done. First off, you're a guy. Your emotions do not play a part of your actions like a female. We are the planners and the worriers of the society. We worry before it happens, right or wrong. I wish "deal with it" were that easy. I wish I could have that attitude. Your personality does, if someone else's doesn't, you have to learn to deal with issues coming from his/her background.
I also don't think you should "be the quiet one." You have to take a stand for yourself. When my sister was little, four boys picked on her every day and pushed her down. My mom finally said ENOUGH. She told my sister to go out and make her way through them. My sister went out looking like a "tornado" with her arms a flyin'. They never bothered her again. Being quiet will make it worse. Then they know they've gotten to you.
Your main point here though, I think we all agree. Somewhere Kim needs to find help. We can't do it all on a BB, although I think it has helped and she has gotten the idea that there are people who care.
All in all though Mullet, you really came off with some good shit here. I'm impressed! Didn't know you had it in you. Maybe we should all kick in and buy you a plane ticket and you could go kick some ass!
I can come up with $20.00 to put towards that fee Joy
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-12-2004, 11:37 PM   #118
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
See, another problem is that when U R doin it, U dont wanna talk to people about it cos it's your thing. I'm not trying to be negative, but to give insight mabe? There was a chick that was carving up her arms at my school like me, and she tried to hang out with me cos we felt the same and I was like, um, get the hell away from me!

G2004 and others reading that may be in the same position, if U read this, use your will and not your feelings to make a decision to go to a councillor about it. U make appointments and they don't normally chase U up like friends can, but they are professionals and U will note a difference in the future. It's like eating stuff U dont like but U know that it makes a difference in your body. The help they give u, talking about it and also understanding yourself will make U feel alot more empowered. I think U deserve that. If U cant afford one, I know certain agencies and churches have free ones if U dont like the school's one. Julbright is right. Consider it mate.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-13-2004, 11:51 PM   #119
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
I hear they do it as a stress reliever and I can't blame 'em for that, though I'd me frantic if I saw my best friends or my family member doin' it.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 01-14-2004, 12:36 AM   #120
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Ok, since I partially understand what the hell goes on in High School, I'll post a bit here. I'm 15-16 next month and yeah, I understand the bully thing well. I've been bullied most of my life b/c my family is not the richest out there and we strive to get things done while still havin' a good time w/ life...livin' on a farm can be worse w/ the stress of what the animals and crops can bring, + what goes on in school. I fight it though, here lemme go to like how I used to be and how I am now

I punched a kid 3 grades above me in third grade for just annoyin' me on the bus when I was doin' homework. In fourth grade I beat up a kid in my class when I had a student teacher b/c he was annoying me, hurt my friend's feelings, and b/c I was a big bully in some sorts then too, got an F in math and didn't care. Fifth grade-no classes w/ the bad friends I made, quieted somewhat, but still had a bad temper...even got to be friends w/ my very good nice partially blind bestfriend again--did continue to be somewhat careless about school-kicked the same kid I did in fourth grade again and this time got away w/ it b/c the teacher agreed he was bein' an arse. Six grade-average year, average ppl I hung around, quiet yet, so-so grades. 7th grade-hard time adapting to Jr. High, lived w/ it till the ned of the year, got really good grades, made a quiet repuatation while still havin' some friends, continued to be partially made fun of...bad year though b/c I like previous years got made fun of on the bus, went thru w/ good grades, but got very noddheaded and very very ragey, prob. cuz I watched a lot of wrestlin' then...I WANTED to fight and I WAS desperate, I had NO control. This kid on my bus wouldn't shut his trap and like one of the last days of school, I swore at him that when he got to the JR.High, he'd pay, or somethin' like that, ...I was about to punch him, it was before school, way from any adult supervision, my only savior was my friend who was there, she pulled me away, i asked her too and I thank God she did today b/c I coulda been expelled or somethin' for a fight, for interrupting bus plans, I had NO control...so 8th grade the kid did have school one grade below me, the year went so-so, I'd see him and ignore him, over the summer I joined martial arts for bad reasons--wanted to fight--wanted to kill maybe even, that's why I joined, and I joined in a bad place too, it was in Owatonna under this punk dude who had very few morals and eventually...I just found out...would abuse his wife, so anyway that year was fine, Ninth grade was ok b/c I got good grades like the previous 3 years and I was alright to the adaption of High School, a lot of Homework and books, but I was beginnin' to control it--
what happened? It was April, a tournament in 2001-my breaking point--I was a sore looser for sparring--offically allowed to fight and beat up ppl--I lost to some taller very talented girl-wah-wah, well, I was a big fussed up buff about it and after a long time of sitting and thinking...I began to regret it...God left me earlier when I quite church school from the stress my family gave me about bein' Catholic, but somethin' sparked there. I went back to the girl and her sister, both had won diffn't. divisons and I said sorry, shook their hands, and said congratulations...the weight was lifted, so powerful it was...my grandma had died in January of that year...I think she began her spark b/c it was her who told me about martial arts and life-Go to yer limits and do the best you can...I did that day...I said sorry(I think) and congratulated them...well, it wasn't over, coming around the end of ninth grade I had started goin' to punk martial arts in a dif. town for travlelin' reasons...same teacher...but I got sick of it b/c I couldn't actually fight and I began to realize it, I began to realize I needed work...so around Thanksgiving I began searching for answers...

Put it this way, I found another whole new martial arts school and now can fight pretty good. This school enforces Christianity and is truly home...yet again I believe my grandma helped me as w/o her I wouldn't of searched and wouldn't have found. I found God on that day of the tournament and I thank her tons. I still go through shit of bein' made fun of, did pretty bad this year even...my mom got a new job and had to take bus home, the kid I got furious at has a lil' bro who picked up on his ways, the kid himself has kept to himself pretty well on me b/s a few annoying words that are worth ignoring. I've fought them though spiritually instead of w/ rage, inside, knowing that Satan causes all this pain and Earth could possibly actually be a heaven if there was no Satan. Yes, shit happens and gotta leave w/ it and go on, I do w/ faith in the higher power I believe in, many others on here have found their way and I thank them for helping in this situation. Hopefully one day I can help by being a social worker. I still get very depressed at times, like over the summer it was bad b/c of some boy stuff ( ) ...but I know who my friends are now and put myself to helpin' them more than worryin' about myself. Life is only a century at that and yes, it is worth living. I have great friends and an awesome family (my mom, sister, and even dad have all done things for me) in real life and now this board. Thanks everyone for what you've done here for this lost soul and what you've done for those who've read it. Peace,

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101

Last edited by Torn Signs : 01-14-2004 at 12:39 AM.