++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-20-2006, 01:37 AM   #196
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: people that cut themselves

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Um, Steve is the admin of this site. Show some respect. One more of those, and I'll ban you myself.
No Doggy we can give him a chance to be good just a trial and then if he does it again then you can ban his ass
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-20-2006, 01:42 AM   #197
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) they r kids that where tight pants and cut themselves.
thanks tight pants i dont understand this group would this be the group who does it b/c they think really sick twisted people with real probleams are cool so they wanna do it too
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-20-2006, 03:36 AM   #198
Anna1011
USER INFO »

i see emos as a mixture if different things, cause they wear the black like goths and the tight jeans like punks used to and well id go on but i cant remember the rest lol ive slept since i last thought of this ahahaha.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #199
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »

I have a relative that used to cut themselves when they were really depressed..
Old 03-21-2006, 08:03 AM   #200
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

I did it in my teens, sorry to admit it. It was before it was in the news and all. It was a way to work the inside pain and bring it out for me. Glad those days are gone!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:07 AM   #201
facelessmike
USER INFO »

I was in prolonged state of severe pain and depression. But, I think my extreme phobia of needles and sharp objects may have prevented me from doing anything like this thank God.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:24 PM   #202
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) thanks tight pants i dont understand this group would this be the group who does it b/c they think really sick twisted people with real probleams are cool so they wanna do it too
my relative was neither sick or twisted, just really depressed, was only 13
Old 03-21-2006, 04:19 PM   #203
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Julbright (stapphappy), insight? I know you've talked about this before. Why do people do it?
Old 03-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #204
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

One of my nieces did it for a while, too.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #205
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) I did it in my teens, sorry to admit it. It was before it was in the news and all. It was a way to work the inside pain and bring it out for me. Glad those days are gone!

wow...........damn........... hey man.......... did it work then.........i mean did it help at that time??? ..............

i myself beleive that a person shud get some physical pain from time to time as it helps em to understand the pain of others................ i mean............i was more receptive to the images of people shown all wounded up in news and all when i myself had a little operation on heel of my foot............ but for that .... cutting ur self............dats groos
Old 03-23-2006, 08:04 AM   #206
Anna1011
USER INFO »

i did it to relieve all my pain and anger, mainly cause i hated myself. ive now grown to accept myself and its been a while since i did it.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-23-2006, 09:55 AM   #207
bilal
USER INFO »

damn...........this thread is goin way over my head.............
Old 03-24-2006, 10:06 AM   #208
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Bilal, I'm a she. he he.
It helped when I was in the moment. I really can't believe I did that to be honest, nor can I believe I have admitted it. I had a guy take extreme advantage of me when I was 17, and I didn't realize what was going on in my head at all, but I knew I was messed up. So I took that emotional pain, and I turned it into physical to try to get rid of the emotional. That's the only way I can describe it. Again, it was a long time ago, and those thoughts haven't crossed my mind in years. I worked through it and can talk about it because it's long over now. I tell you all this so you can try to understand someone who does it. It's not an excuse, nor do I think it's acceptable behavior. Very weird for me to look back at that!
Old 03-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #209
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) Bilal, I'm a she. he he.
It helped when I was in the moment. I really can't believe I did that to be honest, nor can I believe I have admitted it. I had a guy take extreme advantage of me when I was 17, and I didn't realize what was going on in my head at all, but I knew I was messed up. So I took that emotional pain, and I turned it into physical to try to get rid of the emotional. That's the only way I can describe it. Again, it was a long time ago, and those thoughts haven't crossed my mind in years. I worked through it and can talk about it because it's long over now. I tell you all this so you can try to understand someone who does it. It's not an excuse, nor do I think it's acceptable behavior. Very weird for me to look back at that!

welll.....its good that u turned that harsh experince into knowledge and learned from it.......u know...stuff like that.........and the way u talked about it.........i am sure ur well over it............hmm............ i wont say that i havent had any emotional pain myself......... but i guess i have just realised that why i have been so quite all this time..........i mean i have been a quite person for most of my childhood days............. till got rescued by some very good dear friends........... may be that was becuse of some pain or emotional disrest........... may be all of us go thorugh it at some specific age or time.......may be some people react by starting shooting in a mall.....some cut themselves......... some do otehr shit.......like the way i became so quite during my childhood...............may be its built in human nature........damn!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 11:16 AM   #210
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Plus, I think at 17, you don't know how to deal. I blamed myself for what happened at that time, so I was afraid to tell my parents. Since then, I've gone through counseling and have, by God's grace, forgiven the man. I know enough to warn my own children how to avoid those circumstances in their lives. Fortunately, and sometimes unfortunately, it's made me the person I am today, strong and focused.