++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-10-2004, 09:36 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
well it makes No matter If people Dont Understand it , Just As Long As It Gets Re~Action And We An Artist Or Whoever Has An Idea Its Got A Come Out Through Music Video, or whatever Its Got A Flow, some people may hate it others may love it Take A Dare As Long As You Stay In The Love Or Hate It Catagorey You Do Fine,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-11-2004, 01:47 AM   #17
RMadd
USER INFO »
wow, you certainly thought that through!

Old 09-11-2004, 05:05 PM   #18
Sicky
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
I like the way you change the scenes... but that soldier/war thing... don't really like that idea, I don't know why
Old 09-11-2004, 05:06 PM   #19
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Well, Broken Wings to me is not about war, but it works fine together. But this is just an idea by a fan, if they make a video of BW they sure won't do it this way

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-11-2004, 05:38 PM   #20
Sicky
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
btw... I had an idea for a Metalingus video... at least the beginning of it... maybe I'll finish this idea and post it here someday (if my English's good enough to express the whole thing )
Old 09-11-2004, 06:18 PM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »
How did you imagine the beginning then?

Sure you're english is good enough, hey, I'm only 15!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-12-2004, 08:03 AM   #22
Sicky
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) How did you imagine the beginning then?

Sure you're english is good enough, hey, I'm only 15!!

You're still older than me... about 45 days Well, I thought about the whole video and I don't think it's that great The few ideas I had might have been good, but it's difficult to create a complete thing on the same level. Here is my 1st complete version:

It starts with... (3 guesses) Flip. You can only see his hands/arms and the drums. Same with Mark when the guitar part starts (0:09), you can only see his guitar and his hands, the background is always plain white. When the whole thing kicks off (0:17) you can see the whole band without Myles in bright light on the flat roof of a building and hardly see the rest of the city because of the brightness.
When Myles starts singing (0:27) you see him in a similar white and bright scene, but there are no buildings, no city, it's just... white. He's on his knees and hands and his face points to the floor. ("I've been defeated and brought down).
You can see Mark's hands on his guitar.
He (Myles) clenches his fingers while singing "Dropped to my knees when hope ran out".
Mark's hands and guitar one again.
Then he (Myles) lifts up his head slowly while singing "The time has come to change my (at this moment he's looking straight into the cam) ways"
Now, before the chorus starts, Flip hammers 2x 4 times on the drums and the scences change very quickly. For the first two times you see Flip doing this, for the second two times you once see the left and once the rights part of Myles face with all that bright light on it and the white background. You see Flip hammering on his drums again for the 3rd two times, then you see both sides of Myles face again, but without the light shining on it and with a completely different background.
He's now in a more or less dark part of a city. He's still on his knees in the middle of a lane with the bright light on the one end. He stands up, looks to the bright part of that lane ("...and a broken dream"). He slightly shakes his head, turns around and walks towards the other end ("...Leave it all behind;1:14).
You can see Mark, Brian and Flip on the top of that building in the bright light, playing their instruments.
1:22 - Myles starts singing again. He's still walking away from the bright end of the lane, towards the other end. You see this light behind him, but he simply ignores it and looks straight into the cam (He sings in this part; he didn't do in the first chorus). Whenever he doesn't sing you can see Marks' hands on his guitar (same as in the 1st verse). Myles has just reached the end of the lane when the scene changes once again and you see Flip hammering on his drums. Then Myles finally walks out of that lane into a part of the city with thousands of people walking around. They are so many, he can hardly make his way through them. But he keeps walking and singing and when he sings "...to feel aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. He's finally arrived in front of an old building... a big and high one. He enters while singing "aliiiiiive", then you can see the rest of the band on the bright roof of the bulding (yeah, it's the same one ) About 2:42 you can see Myles again who now enters an old, small and dark elevator with a dirty mirror inside... there is a lamp inside that shines a weak, dark, orange light on him. He looks in the mirror when he starts singing the bridge (2:45), with a strange look on his face... like he's in awe or frightened. This look changes at 3:03 when he sings "Could you set me free". he looks angry now, raging and screams at his reflection in the mirror. After he has finished siging that second "freeeeeeeeee" you can see Flip's hands hammering on the drums once again, then the elevator stops and its doors open. All you see is brightness floating inside and Myles is walking/has walked straight into it while you hear "On this-" (The chorus is without instruments so far; 3:21).
When Myles sings "-day...I see clearly" the instruments start again. At this mark you can see the whole band on top of the building, the bright light shining on them. Myles is now standing in front of Mark, Brian and Flip with a mic and they perform the last chorus together. The camera zooms out and films the scene from above everytime Myles has finished singing one part of the chorus ("come to life"; "leave it all behind"; "come to life") so you can see the brightened roof of the building with the whole city under it before it's suddenly on the roof again. It doesn't zoom out when Myles sings "chance to feel aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive" for the last time. It's still on him/ the band then zooms in on Flip at 4:05 when his drum outro starts and zooms out on the whole building once again when he has finished.

END

omfg, I can't believe I just wrote the whole thing

Last edited by Sicky : 09-12-2004 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:12 PM   #23
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
Not bad, man, sounds pretty good.

-Open Your Eyes
Old 09-14-2004, 08:48 PM   #24
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
OK, today I was reading your idea and listening to it at the same time and it is even better.

-Open Your Eyes
Old 09-15-2004, 02:35 PM   #25
Sicky
USER INFO »
Thx, cool you like it I'm not sure about the end/the whole story... on the one hand it's pretty cool... but on the other hand I#ve got the feeling that i can do it better But I think I won't change it