++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2002, 05:24 AM   #1
MrsCreed21
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
chicago show

I am from St. Louis. I paid almost $200 for these tickets so my friend and I could see Creed. I love Creed. They are so inspirational to me and they really help me through my hard times. I am not mad or angry at all about the show, I am more saddened. I literally had tears in my eyes watching what Scott was doing to himself. I think the crowd was more in awe than anything. I do want to give Mark credit though, he pretty much lead the show, of course with Scott Phillips and Brett as well. I am still in shock. I woke up this morning and thought it was a bad dream. I still can't get the image out of my head of Scott lying on the floor singing, after falling backwards. I prayed for him immediately. I don't know his whole story, but I do know he needs us now more than ever. He is human just like any one of us. I believe this is a cry for help. When Creed performs, it is so inspirational and uplifting. How they get the crowd involved and tell a story about a song. I was upset that there wasn't any of that. It was more them just trying to make it through the show.

You could tell by the looks on the faces of the Mark, Brett, and Scott P. of how sorry they were. I could tell that Mark was getting frustrated, not knowing what to do to help his friend except to keep on playing for the fans. Please don't bash Scott for this. Like I said, he is human. Humans make mistakes, whether it's in front of 2 people or 20,000 people. Some people asked me when I came home if I would ever go see them again. I have seen Creed three times this year, and I plan to see them many many more times. This concert has not change my love for Creed. It has made me realize that even the most "stabalized" people aren't so stabalized. We need to have forgiveness and pray for Scott and the band. I am sure it is hard on the other band members as well.

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to vent and get a message across. So please don't be angry by the show. Even though it may not have been what you expected, at least you got to see them in person. You can listen to their CD anytime, but you only get so many chances to see them.

Scott we love you, be strong.

"At times life is wicked and I just can't see the light." Lets show Scott the light.