++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 05-17-2004, 01:55 PM   #106
Dearon_Thereon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well... i havn't really blow stuff up, cept for the one time with New Years Eve, i was planting fire crackers everywhere and let them blow the earth away... creates nice craters and there's this one time i barbequed some straw i used a lighter and deoderant , it's fun
Old 05-18-2004, 02:10 AM   #107
creedsister
USER INFO »
HairSprays good Too
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-18-2004, 11:05 AM   #108
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Hahahahahaaaaa... Kids, kids, kids... *shakes head*

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 05-18-2004, 11:45 AM   #109
Dearon_Thereon
USER INFO »
Hairspray!!!!???? Are You Crazy??? If I Buy That They'll Think I'm Some Kind Of Weirdo :d
Old 05-18-2004, 11:47 AM   #110
creedsister
USER INFO »
:
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Hahahahahaaaaa... Kids, kids, kids... *shakes head*
Oppps
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-18-2004, 11:51 AM   #111
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dearon_Thereon) Hairspray!!!!???? Are You Crazy??? If I Buy That They'll Think I'm Some Kind Of Weirdo :d
yes iam , No they Wont But you really shoudnt buy it!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 05:03 AM   #112
Dearon_Thereon
USER INFO »
I Know, Deoderant burns better
Old 05-20-2004, 12:45 PM   #113
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAHAHA I know Try it after u shave your Arm Pits, HaHa but of course you dont worry about that
Old 06-13-2004, 10:04 AM   #114
The Lithium
USER INFO »
SWEDEN!!!!! (Stockholm, actually)

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-21-2004, 12:43 PM   #115
MyAngelwings
USER INFO »
Newbie from Philadelphia, Pa.

Hello , Im newbie here, From Philadelphia, Pa.
39/f---Love creed, well Ex-creed.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:21 PM   #116
MyOwnPrison
USER INFO »
im from indiana,Pennsylvania
and im happy to be a part of this great community
Old 08-16-2004, 09:52 AM   #117
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
hey ya'll im from Trenton, NJ yes........ with the GAY governor! pretty soon moving to VA, thats where the man is Stationed. Quantico, Va. hes leaving thursday for iraq....
Old 08-16-2004, 10:30 AM   #118
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
Proud Heritage - Promising Future

Incorporated in 1889, Dade City is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Eastern Pasco County.

Dade City is the county seat of Pasco County. The main focal point in the heart of downtown is the original Pasco County Courthouse. Built in 1909, it is used today to house county offices.

A major landmark in the city is the Edwinola, built on the site of the Old Dade City Hotel that burned in 1907. Today the Edwinola is a congregate living facility, renovated, and modern. Described as a gracious hotel, it's part private residence and part recreational resort.

The Dade City area incorporates San Antonio, Darby, St. Leo, St. Joe, Lacoochee, Trilby, and Ridge Manor.

The majority of Kumquats in the United States are grown in St. Joe, Florida.

Easily accessible by rail, in 1990 Dade City became the first new addition to the Amtrak schedule in seven years. After two years of persistence by city officials, Amtrak agreed to add Dade City. Readership figures for the first year indicated 5,070 passengers from Dade City.

The schools within our district have received accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

Dade City is a recognized Main Street community and through its completed Streetscape Plan has made the city one to be proud of. With all of the fine eateries and shops, it has become very popular with the local tourists. It's a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the large towns.

Dade City was recognized as Florida's Outstanding Rural Community of the Year - 1994 by Governor Lawton Chiles.

Another accolade the community received was a five-star, top-of-the-list, rating from where to Retire in Florida.î One hundred cities and towns in Florida were visited and interviewed. The authors commented on many of the area's assets. Very high on the list of good impressions was the warmth, friendliness and helpfulness of Dade City's townspeople.

Dade City receives Tree City U.S.A. designation.

The City of Dade City was recently recognized as a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, a non-profit educational organization dedicated to tree planting and environmental stewardship. In order to receive this designation, a community must be recommended by State foresters and meet standards aimed at enhancing and preserving its tree resources.

Dade City has long been known for its large oak trees that line many of our streets and beautify the community. The City is proud to be recognized for its urban forestry program.

A Bed and Breakfast in the downtown area offers visitors a unique place to stay while in Historic Dade City. It is also within walking distance of many of the antique shops and downtown eateries.

There are many community organizations in which an individual could become involved. These organizations are a very important addition to our community. Their involvement in our day to day life is just another reason for the quality of life we have in the Dade City area.

Dade City is 15 minutes from the renowned Saddlebrook Resort, with golfing, tennis, swimming, convention facilities and all the amenities.

For the sports-minded, there are acres of unspoiled lands for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and the like. There are numerous golf courses, tennis courts, and parks with various courts.

The traditional beauty of the city's southern styled homes is outdone only by nature's surrounding artistry.

Dade City is unique. It still has that slow southern charm, friendly people ready to lend a helping hand, annual spring and fall sidewalk sales, leisurely strolls through antique shops, and visits to the museum. For the more structured, there are classes in almost anything from computers to yoga at the college or adult education programs...all of these are in Dade City.

Florida's Nature Coast

The Withlacoochee State Trail is also one of the area's assets. The trail is a 47 mile linear park starting in Citrus Springs in Citrus County and ending just north of Dade City. The old Trilby railroad yard is the site of the Welcome/Visitors station which is in phase two of the park. This trail is a wonderful place for hiking, jogging, skating, bike riding or horseback
riding.
have a terrific week everyone.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:45 PM   #119
hope91686
USER INFO »
Hey everyone! I'm originally from Winston-Salem, NC but just moved to Wilmington, NC for college (Go Seahawks!!). I love Creed, or what they used to be I guess but I just got the Alter Bridge cd last week, and have been playing it 24/7 in my car....its awesome, so although I am upset that Creed broke up, some good did come out of it! I'm also anxious to hear this new Scott Stapp song that I have heard talk of....it better be good, which I'm sure anything coming from Scott Stapp is
Old 09-04-2004, 06:53 PM   #120
stappdazd
USER INFO »
Hello everyone!

My name is Sandy F/31 and Im originally from Southern Indiana, but now live in Northern-lower pennisula-Michigan.

I have loved Creed since 2000, and always will be a Creed fan.

Im looking forward to Scotts solo CD and I love his solo debut "Relearn Love".
It was Scotts voice that drew me to Creed in the 1st place, I just LOVE it.

I do SO miss the other guys, I like Alter Bridges music, just dont really care for the voice.

Well, thats about it.

TTFN!