++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-30-2003, 01:57 AM   #1
CreedFan1818
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Help Creed Fans On Message Board Dissing Creed!

Click Here And Post To Creed Hating Thread Defending The Band
Could ALL creed fans come help me and defend the band against hataz. I know you will say that we should ignore them but we shouldnt let these indie rock and pop lovin' morons to diss the best band around. You should see the crappy bands these morons like. So please come and help. Heres a few sample posts of what they say
Sample:
Dunno. I despise them because they sound like Pearl Jam. I.o.w. I despise Pearl Jam just as much as I despise Creed.

-- Geir Hongro (geirhon...), August 29th, 2003.

Their guitarist is really unoriginal and awful, though
-- Sonny A. (newaddres...), August 30th, 2003.

A dull prospect for a thread. Like the band.
-- Ned Raggett (ne...), August 29th, 2003.

lord knows i'm no PJ (or Beddie Wetter) fan for any of a half-zillion reasons, but they have shown more variation in their music than Creed ever has (or seems to have the ability to do). not to mention that PJ has pride of place, doing this sorta thing first 'n all that.
to quote Alex in NYC: if you like Creed, then you are clearly a moron. there is no argument. it ends there.

-- Tad (llamasfu...), August 30th, 2003.

and MORE.
Creed : Name Your Reasons Why Are They So Bad And REALLY Hated Click Here To See The Thread. Come Post. You needn't be a member.
Old 08-30-2003, 02:08 AM   #2
CreedFan1818
USER INFO »
Also check out http://ilx.wh3rd.net/newanswers.php?board=2 See all the crap they do like

Best wishes, Ricky.
Old 08-30-2003, 02:17 AM   #3
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Yea Im With Ya
Old 08-30-2003, 02:30 AM   #4
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
They're allowed their own opinons, aren't they?
Old 08-30-2003, 02:35 AM   #5
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
And your response is pretty poor. Instead of just saying "no, youre wrong," why dont you try and respond with examples and insight. Your response reflects poorly on other Creed fans who know how to construct an argument.
Old 08-30-2003, 03:03 AM   #6
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
Yeah I have to agree with Said Eyes.

Who cares if someone bashes Creed? I sure don't. And just because someone bashes Creed, does that mean that they suck? Hell no. They are entitled to their own opinions, as you are, but they do not suck just because they view something entirely differently as you do.

-My 2cents
________
VERMONT MEDICAL MARIJUANA
________
Gm Le8 Engine Specifications

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-30-2003, 03:48 AM   #7
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
People are gonna say what they wanna say about the band, and theres nothin we can do about it.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 08-30-2003, 07:17 AM   #8
CreedFan1818
USER INFO »
Well post your own replies then. I look forward to seeing your insightful and constructive response on there.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:47 AM   #9
tremonti.net
USER INFO »
The thing is, I'm not going to even waste my time doing that. They seem pretty stuck on their opinions and I have no desire to change them.
________
No2 Vaporizer
________
Website design

Last edited by tremonti.net : 04-06-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-30-2003, 09:51 AM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by tremonti.net
The thing is, I'm not going to even waste my time doing that. They seem pretty stuck on their opinions and I have no desire to change them.

Exactely..... it is a REAL waste of time

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-30-2003, 09:54 AM   #11
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Jen and Sal are right! I am sure there are some Limp Bizkit fans that are as DIE HARD about him as we are Creed, but there is not one thing they could say to me that would make me think differently about him. We are not as petty as to try and bash Fred Durst on a BB, like they do Creed, but it's a total waste of time to mess with it.
Old 08-30-2003, 10:03 AM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah and most of us are mature enough to not go to a Limp Bizcut board and bash them! To each thier own really, leave me alone and I will leave you alone!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-30-2003, 12:20 PM   #13
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Re: Help Creed Fans On Message Board Dissing Creed!

Quote: Originally posted by CreedFan1818
Click Here And Post To Creed Hating Thread Defending The Band  
Could ALL creed fans come help me and defend the band against hataz.  I know you will say that we should ignore them but we shouldnt let these indie rock and pop lovin' morons to diss the best band around.  You should see the crappy bands these morons like.  So please come and help. Heres a few sample posts of what they say
Sample:
Dunno. I despise them because they sound like Pearl Jam. I.o.w. I despise Pearl Jam just as much as I despise Creed.

-- Geir Hongro (geirhon...), August 29th, 2003.

Their guitarist is really unoriginal and awful, though  
-- Sonny A. (newaddres...), August 30th, 2003.

A dull prospect for a thread. Like the band.  
-- Ned Raggett (ne...), August 29th, 2003.

lord knows i'm no PJ (or Beddie Wetter) fan for any of a half-zillion reasons, but they have shown more variation in their music than Creed ever has (or seems to have the ability to do). not to mention that PJ has pride of place, doing this sorta thing first 'n all that.
to quote Alex in NYC: if you like Creed, then you are clearly a moron. there is no argument. it ends there.  

-- Tad (llamasfu...), August 30th, 2003.

and MORE.
Creed : Name Your Reasons Why Are They So Bad And REALLY Hated Click Here To See The Thread. Come Post. You needn't be a member.
Well That Went Well....I Belive To Stick Up For That Which I Love....Ive Seen There Sites.....and they really.....should not do this......If You Dont....Have nothing Nice To Say.....Shutup.....i Think Sometimes these people Our bored And got To much Time On Their.....Hands
Old 08-30-2003, 12:42 PM   #14
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Oh Yea I Get Sick Of Hearing Too on video shows...About...2 years ago....i was whatching....a video show...on...Much music.....this Vj....Julya....said that creed would not be suitable for the pole on all time rock gods....when a fan wrote a letter....and said he thought scott stape....should be the all time rock god....everybody is entiled to his or her....own ...say.....but i will say this a website is one thing you dont have to click.....If You Dont Want to read It....but televison is another Thing.....This vj......Was Totalty Out of line....bashing creed and there fans on tv....like that I Had A Friend That use to Be a Vj......And bashing peoples music and fans.....Regardless.....How You feel....is just low class.....if a lot of fans would come together we could bring theme......down....there our more of us.....good luck it looks like you will need it....DIG.......I CHOOSE TO WIN I CHOOSE TO FIGHT.....Any body in favor to the true blue creed fans...SAY I....And stick Up for Whatch love......I Rest My case Now.....
Old 08-30-2003, 12:53 PM   #15
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I agree People are going to say what they want about the band, so why bother? Its not worth the effort to me anymore Plus its not worth saying something and having all the bashers come and bumbard our board like they did in the past Just ignore them! All I care about is that I love the band and don't care what they think
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot