++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Which song do you prefer?
"Is This The End?" ~ Creed 21 61.76%
"The End is Here" ~ Alter Bridge 13 38.24%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #16
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, Hellboy, I think I registered there but I don't recall posting. If I did, it was only once or twice. But I have visited that site often, just like I come over here, too.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:16 PM   #17
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Hey, Hellboy, I think I registered there but I don't recall posting. If I did, it was only once or twice. But I have visited that site often, just like I come over here, too.
Heh, just wondering cause there's someone there named "titanguy9." LOL

But good to have ya here.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:14 PM   #18
RMadd
USER INFO »
if i'm not mistaken, there's a titanguy9 here, but i don't believe he's posted on here in some time... i used to talk to him on AIM every now & then last school year, but not yet this year

Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 AM   #19
XenoN
USER INFO »
Dude I gagged when I heard Lullaby for the first time.

I should probably give ITTE a listen again. I remember how much the Scream 3 soundtrack kicked ass. Lots of crazy bands on there, and then there was Creed. I remember laughing at the notion that Static-X, Slipknot, System of a Down, and Creed were together on one album. Creed just seems so different from those bands.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:43 AM   #20
titan9
USER INFO »
Lol, I didn't "gag" when I heard Lullaby for the first time. I laughed a little but that was about it. I guess I look at WAWO and Lullaby in the same light. Maybe someday those songs will apply to me? You know, feeling that kind of joy about having a child and being a parent.

The Titanguy9 on here probably is a big Steve McNair fan like myself.

Old 12-08-2004, 10:41 AM   #21
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) The Titanguy9 on here probably is a big Steve McNair fan like myself.
that's too bad about him being hurt & considering retirement

Old 12-08-2004, 12:25 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »
Yeah, but I can understand why he's considering retirement. According to him he's tired of being hurt all the time and not being able to do things(such as play catch) with his little boy. At least if he does retire, it won't be for selfish reasons. And I hope if he does retire after this season, that he does it before the FA period and draft happen. That way the Titans will have enough time to maybe get someone else in there, if they don't like the idea of starting Volek.

He's probably my favorite player in the NFL(well, next to Jeremy Shockey anyway) and whenever he does retire, I'll be sad. He's a really good QB and if he decides to play for a while longer, he'll continue to be successful.

Old 12-08-2004, 03:48 PM   #23
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Anyway back on subject......

What exactly do you guys don't like about The end is here? The build up sound is amazing and the wah part gives me chills down my spine. Myles voice really soars and is a great song to show off his talent.

I don't get it lol...
Old 12-08-2004, 04:25 PM   #24
titan9
USER INFO »
I don't know, I just really love ITTE's lyrics. And the way Stapp sings it. And the music. I just really love everything about that song. TEIH is a good song and Myles of course does a great job singing on it(no surprise, he sings the whole album great) I guess I haven't really listened to TEIH enough for it to grow on me, but right now I favor ITTE.

Old 12-09-2004, 12:29 AM   #25
XenoN
USER INFO »
I agree - the lyrics in ITTE are really nice.

But the damn guitar in The End is Here just blows half of Creed's stuff away... you can't deny how much the guitar kicks your ass in that song.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:44 PM   #26
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by XenoN) I agree - the lyrics in ITTE are really nice.

But the damn guitar in The End is Here just blows half of Creed's stuff away... you can't deny how much the guitar kicks your ass in that song.

QFA
Old 12-15-2004, 12:29 AM   #27
XenoN
USER INFO »
Qfa?
Old 12-15-2004, 01:44 PM   #28
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by XenoN) But the damn guitar in The End is Here just blows half of Creed's stuff away... you can't deny how much the guitar kicks your ass in that song.
well, i'm going to anyway. it's good, not great. it's pretty sweet, but not the best thing ever. for me the musicianship and, especially, the lyrics of ITTE blow the musicianship and, to a lesser degree, the lyrics of TEIH out of the water

Old 12-23-2004, 03:04 PM   #29
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9)
The Titanguy9 on here probably is a big Steve McNair fan like myself.

I'm a huge Steve McNair fan... His recent injuries and seemingly depressed attitude are depressing me.

Anyway, on topic, TEIH is better because--simply put--ANY song by Alter Bridge blows ANY song by Creed out of the water... by a lot. Except maybe Bullets, but that is not a very Creed-ish song.

Anyway, just listening to Scott Stapp's voice makes me want to puke, much less his lyrics, which make me want to commit suicide... So yeah, Myle's awesome singing and Mark's incredible riff make TEIH way better than any creed song...

And, by the way, I assume that dekflek (or whatever ur screename is...) as the MX one?
Old 12-23-2004, 05:03 PM   #30
titan9
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I'm a huge Steve McNair fan... His recent injuries and seemingly depressed attitude are depressing me.

I agree. But I can also see where he's coming from. If he does retire, I'll definitely be disappointed, but I have faith that the Titans will do fine next year with Volek. Volek isn't the leader McNair is, but hopefully when he gets his shot to start, he becomes a leader for the Titans.